They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Folks,

I did site visit recently..I didn't take any prior approval..just told security guy that I have friend in Magnificia and would visit him.

Must tell you that things are in shape..I liked the construction quality as such..Tremendous progress could be seen..18 storeyed are the ones which are mainly pending.. They have fenced off Magnificia clusters so that these guys could live at ease..Saw even an amenity (children's park) coming up ..

Lifts/Passages/Flats all seemingly where looking quite good..

Just keeping fingers crossed that things will turn out good for ULTIMA flats as well..

Overall pretty satisfied with progress of Casabella. If Lodha just gets good customer care and proper finance dept...it would do wonders to company..

For CBG, progress is there but at slower rate it seems.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meetacasa
    Hi Krishna,

Are you done with your registration process? mine is CBG Venezia D, I have got this flat as a transfer process. Soon they will call me for registration, can anyone explain registration process. I have heard they asking service tax other than all amount, is it true? please share your view.

meetacasa

Hi meeta,Yes i have completed my registartion process last year in nov.Registration amount will be around 1 lakh 7 thousand based on your sq foot etc.Service tax yes we need to pay them as process if any more info is required pls call
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by santosh_kawa
    Great news, I have received information stating that I am going to get possession of my flat before 31/10/2011:bab (6):

I don't know how?

I hope everything is as per given information.

Hi santosh,Everybody is willing to know the status of your possession pls share your views and some snaps..

Regards
    Krishna
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by fundoo158
    Folks,

I did site visit recently..I didn't take any prior approval..just told security guy that I have friend in Magnificia and would visit him.

Must tell you that things are in shape..I liked the construction quality as such..Tremendous progress could be seen..18 storeyed are the ones which are mainly pending.. They have fenced off Magnificia clusters so that these guys could live at ease..Saw even an amenity (children's park) coming up ..

Lifts/Passages/Flats all seemingly where looking quite good..

Just keeping fingers crossed that things will turn out good for ULTIMA flats as well..

Overall pretty satisfied with progress of Casabella. If Lodha just gets good customer care and proper finance dept...it would do wonders to company..

For CBG, progress is there but at slower rate it seems.

thanks fundoo--did u see any other 18 storey work

did any body know what will happen to our platina cluster and there permisson-when it will start-recently i mail yatin still telling not yet got permisson for starting now i m worried
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    thanks fundoo--did u see any other 18 storey work

did any body know what will happen to our platina cluster and there permisson-when it will start-recently i mail yatin still telling not yet got permisson for starting now i m worried

Yeah...but saw them from periphery only...

riveria - 1 building slabwork is over..for others also, atleast 7 slabs were over. Serena A wing was also visible with nearly 5-6 slabs completed.

For 3BHKs as well..its was good..don't recall exact no# of slabs completed..:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • hi fundoo

do you have any news about platina c-- what kind of approvals not get--

i asked so many times to yatin--but he did nt telling always giving hope
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    do you have any news about platina c-- what kind of approvals not get--

i asked so many times to yatin--but he did nt telling always giving hope

nopes..no inside info on tht cluster.

Isn't it mentioned in the architect certificate they send with each demand letter?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I just wanted to know, when Lodha asks for service tax payment.

Meeta

Originally Posted by kris55in
    Hi meeta,Yes i have completed my registartion process last year in nov.Registration amount will be around 1 lakh 7 thousand based on your sq foot etc.Service tax yes we need to pay them as process if any more info is required pls call me
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by fundoo158
    nopes..no inside info on tht cluster.

Isn't it mentioned in the architect certificate they send with each demand letter?

i got only one cc in that they mention wrong slab work is in progresshi
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Surya,

I visited the site recently, and the MMRDA approval along with commencement certificate is still awaited by LODHA.

However, i feel there may be no cause for worry, as the progress is pretty good for some of the buildings, and there appears no reason for PLATINA to NOT get the necessary approvals. It may only get delayed, is my assessment.

Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best!!

Regards

Apartmentseeker
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by apartmentseeker
    Dear Surya,

I visited the site recently, and the MMRDA approval along with commencement certificate is still awaited by LODHA.

However, i feel there may be no cause for worry, as the progress is pretty good for some of the buildings, and there appears no reason for PLATINA to NOT get the necessary approvals. It may only get delayed, is my assessment.

Keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best!!

Regards

Apartmentseeker

I agree that progress is good...BUT every1 has too keep tracking progress:bab (22): on their clusters...Serena D & E also had permission issue...and they are now not even part of plan..and customers have been/are being shifted to other possible buidlings...:bab (59):

Later I came to know it was land issue..& they have just marked that entire area for future development..(no idea what will come up there)

Platina guys will have to check whats issue with their cluster ..:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Dedicated mail svc

A good step by LOdha.

Pl login into Emergic MailServ 7.0 and click forget password.

User name is cbg.xxxxxxx(your clint ID)mylodha.com. By giving rgd no and flat no you can activate your account. All the demands will come on that mail acct
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    A good step by LOdha.

User name is cbg.xxxxxxx(your clint ID)mylodha.com. By giving rgd no and flat no you can activate your account. All the demands will come on that mail acct

Dear Kaushik,

Thanks for informing about this initiative by Lodha. Do you know whether this has been offered for Casa Rio customers as well currently?

Regards
    Anshu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    A good step by LOdha.

Dear Kaushik,

How can I find my client ID to be used in Username?

Regards
    Anshu
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends, What is the current price psf? I am looking for 2bhk.
    Regards
    CommentQuote