They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Dark Saga
    Dear Friends, What is the current price psf? I am looking for 2bhk.
    Regards

Base rate is close to 4500..But not very sure..

Can ne1 help this soul ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maj_kaushik
    A good step by LOdha.

Pl login into Emergic MailServ 7.0 and click forget password.

User name is cbg.xxxxxxx(your clint ID)mylodha.com. By giving rgd no and flat no you can activate your account. All the demands will come on that mail acct

Is this for CB as well ? Has any CB customer tried it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fundoo158
    I agree that progress is good...BUT every1 has too keep tracking progress:bab (22): on their clusters...Serena D & E also had permission issue...and they are now not even part of plan..and customers have been/are being shifted to other possible buidlings...:bab (59):

Later I came to know it was land issue..& they have just marked that entire area for future development..(no idea what will come up there)

Platina guys will have to check whats issue with their cluster ..:bab (45):

Hi,

Reently visited site and got current layout..entire Casa Bela project seems to be shrinked up to great extent.

managed to enter near ready buildings...seems good from outside.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi,

Reently visited site and got current layout..entire Casa Bela project seems to be shrinked up to great extent.

managed to enter near ready buildings...seems good from outside.

Thoda light daalo malik...Shrink bole to ? How can they reduce over all space? The only thing I am aware of is that a patch of area has been demarkated for "future development"..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fundoo158
    Thoda light daalo malik...Shrink bole to ? How can they reduce over all space? The only thing I am aware of is that a patch of area has been demarkated for "future development"..

Perception and imagination crashed compared to initial presentation and plan..islye dukhi hoke likha.

but happy to see development and progress but CC is still pathetic as it was earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • cbg platina wings

Good Afternoon Mr. Singh,

Plinth has been initiated for Platina C. I hope you have received the demand and made the payment for the same.

Regards,

:bab (45):

i got these from yatin did any body recive any letter for cbg platina c
    CommentQuote
  • Status update

PFA updated architect certificate.
    CommentQuote
  • CB Status update

Hi Friends,

Please find attached the latest Architect Certificate of CB dated 15th December.

Regards,
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella - suprema D

Originally Posted by meetacasa
    Hi Rajat,

For Suprema D wing I have been calling eveyday regarding transfer & asking for status, in fact had been to Mahalaxmi office also, not getting proper response , everytime they saying after 10 days we will be able to say anything on transfer, are you getting same replies???

Hi,

Same thing is happening with me i have booked flat in suprema D . Every time customer executive taliking about transfer option and still management has not taken decision etc . I m following him since August 2011 but in vain. God know when he will provide me my flat.
    If any one have tranfer information about supreme D please reply

Regards

Pavan
    CommentQuote
  • Schools in Dombivali

If any of you guys are from Dombivali, please suggest me good english medium school nearby CB and CBG site. Since dont know the area well, I having hard time finding suitable school for my son.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

if anybody having for cbg arthictect letter
    CommentQuote
  • Can you any one provide me information about suprema D about transfer (Optima Flats) ?

Please give me the status if any body have about suprema D.

Regards

Pavan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    if anybody having for cbg arthictect letter

Here u go....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • ho

thanks santosh
    CommentQuote
  • hi