They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey All, I have just read this thread. I will be visiting India in Jan and I find lodha group's projects (casa bella gold, casa rio) etc in Kalyan very interesting. I am quite keen on investing this these projects but many of you look disappointed with them.

Can anyone suggest if it will be a good idea to invest there ? I am looking to buy a flat for investment only purposes. I am looking for an area where I can get good property appreciation in coming years.

Please suggest and share your opinions. Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by email2pavan
    Can you any one provide me information about suprema D about transfer (Optima Flats) ?

Please give me the status if any body have about suprema D.

Regards

Pavan

Hi,

Process for transfer has already started and its going on...it depends on typology for availablity...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sophia
    Hey All, I have just read this thread. I will be visiting India in Jan and I find lodha group's projects (casa bella gold, casa rio) etc in Kalyan very interesting. I am quite keen on investing this these projects but many of you look disappointed with them.

Can anyone suggest if it will be a good idea to invest there ? I am looking to buy a flat for investment only purposes. I am looking for an area where I can get good property appreciation in coming years.

Please suggest and share your opinions. Thanks!

Hi,

Stay away from Lodha Builders as we are just waiting with no response on project development...Claims are too big but once you are paid client than you just need to run behind them for updates.

Majority of forum members have already paid in lakhs but they are still deprived from seeing their own flats as we are not supposed to go for site visit also...BE CAREFUL.:bab (5):
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by email2pavan
    Can you any one provide me information about suprema D about transfer (Optima Flats) ?

Regards

Pavan

when did u book flat
    CommentQuote
  • hi rajat casa

where they will transfer for suprema flat owners
    CommentQuote
  • How many have got transerfer in other wing ? Please provide information if any body have
    Regards

Pavan
    CommentQuote
  • Riviera D wing

Hi,

I have purchased a flat in Casabella Riviera D wing, anyone has any info about the possession date?

I have made the paymnets till 18th slab.

Thanks
    Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Fray,

I have booked a flat in Riviera D wing. Do u hav any info about the possession date as I have already made the payments till 18th slab.

If u hav any info please do share. You can contact me

Thanks
    Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Surya,

They are giving as per the availability mainly in Vanecia, they are first giving to non-registered owners in phase manner.

Originally Posted by surya2089
    where they will transfer for suprema flat owners
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pavan,

Dont worry they have already started with the transfer process, you do follow - up everyday . I had also booked in Suprema D & got transfer month back.

Meeta

Originally Posted by email2pavan

Regards

Pavan
    CommentQuote
  • Folks..

Does anyone knows the current base price for CB?

Has anyone who has got possession tried disposing off the unit in free market? What hurdles did they faced? Did those who got possession tried enquiring Lodha for NoC ( any charges for this) ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear sunny,

I am a flat owner of casabella.
    i registered in palavacity.com. please approve my membership.

Asif
    CommentQuote
  • approve membership

please approve my login in palavacity.com - pranayviraj

Hi guys,
    I have just booked in Sofistica
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PranayM
    please approve my login in palavacity.com - pranayviraj

Hi guys,
    I have just booked in Sofistica

Thanks ...now I can login
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I have one doubt....for 18 floor projects they have 2 floor completion - payment option instead of every floor payment.

How quick Lodha manages to build 2 floors? Can I expect a 2 months difference between the two payments or one month difference? Also what is the grace period till we need to make the payment?

Please reply...
    CommentQuote