Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

    Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
    Hi,

    Do check for actual status on construction before handing out payments as i had suffered a lot due to same.they had send me demand letter along with snaps on construction with arrow showing towards my wing i.e. Suprema-D and had architect confirmation on status of construction. i applied for loan and got it apporved thru HDFC in hurry but when i went see status..it was BIG SHOCK as construction had not even started(letter and snap indicated 2nd floor construction going on).

    even today after 1 year of goof up by Lodha..construction has noot been started . so do check before paying installment as i am stuck as 1 year has been passed after approval and still no sign on construction.
    This is indeed a very worrying situation ! how can demand letters be sent when apparently nothing is off the ground and worse attested by the architects? is this legal ???? Is there no guild of architects that monitor such fraudulent practices?

    People are you reading this ? where are the comments expressing outrage at such blatant forms of deceit? How are we to know this is not a practice hoisted on the rest of us!!!! Now i think we have answers to their ban on site visits.

    Comment


    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

      Dear Sarath
      pls send me entire snaps at apkuttygmail.com

      Thanks,
      kutty

      Comment


      • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

        HI

        Dear yashwant thanks for giving this relief message.Could u plz give me the details as which bank gave u the approval.What are all the appr0vals they have received.My personnel mail id roopa_virediffmail.com

        I have booked on 6th May in CBG in platina.

        Before giving the first payament widin 20 days I really want to make an extensive research.Could anybody tell me as1) is this platina cluster MMRDA approved? 2) Has it recieved the 18 floor rise approval.3) Does the builder provide the master file in case any Bank requires it?

        Awaiting for a good response.





        Originally posted by yashwant_kr View Post
        Dear Friends,


        I and my friends have booked flats in 8 and 18 storey towers in Casa bella Gold (CBG). Bank took more than 2 months to disburse the amount after sanction of the loan amount because of issue of project approval. As per the bank, entire CBG project got approved in March, 2011.

        Regards
        Yashwant

        Comment


        • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

          Hi

          Dear Rajat Casa,

          Could you plz let me know that by when does the builer sends all the details of NOC/Blue print etc?Also wanted to know that does he provide the total master file givving the HISSA no ,list of approvals etc.

          I am also schoked by ur stmnt that the actual construction situation dosnt match with the one given in snap shot.

          Thanks for this update.

          Roopa J





          Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
          Hi,


          Do check for actual status on construction before handing out payments as i had suffered a lot due to same.they had send me demand letter along with snaps on construction with arrow showing towards my wing i.e. Suprema-D and had architect confirmation on status of construction. i applied for loan and got it apporved thru HDFC in hurry but when i went see status..it was BIG SHOCK as construction had not even started(letter and snap indicated 2nd floor construction going on).

          even today after 1 year of goof up by Lodha..construction has noot been started . so do check before paying installment as i am stuck as 1 year has been passed after approval and still no sign on construction.

          Comment


          • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

            Platina Cluster CBG

            Hi Roopa,
            I have also booked flat in CBG Platina Cluster in F wing.
            I have checked Commencement Cirtificate for Platina. So no need to worry about MMRDA Approval. You may also check at site, their executive will show you.
            I got my flat registered & Loan disbursed from HDFC for plingth level payment. This project is having approval from SBI & HDFC.

            Comment


            • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

              Originally posted by fray54 View Post
              This is indeed a very worrying situation ! how can demand letters be sent when apparently nothing is off the ground and worse attested by the architects? is this legal ???? Is there no guild of architects that monitor such fraudulent practices?

              People are you reading this ? where are the comments expressing outrage at such blatant forms of deceit? How are we to know this is not a practice hoisted on the rest of us!!!! Now i think we have answers to their ban on site visits.
              i do not consider as goofup but a fraud as i was forwarded snap which shows a Small board erected on ground as Suprema-D..its clear cheating part and on raising issue on such cheating..Lodhas were cool in reacting as a small tech error on their part.

              Comment


              • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                Originally posted by RoopaJ View Post
                Dear Rajat Casa,

                Could you plz let me know that by when does the builer sends all the details of NOC/Blue print etc?Also wanted to know that does he provide the total master file givving the HISSA no ,list of approvals etc.

                I am also schoked by ur stmnt that the actual construction situation dosnt match with the one given in snap shot.

                Thanks for this update.

                Roopa J
                Hi,

                It was approx in april month last year....post letter and snaps i decided to go for site visit..i was shocked to know from site supervisors that construction has not started and later they stopped site visits.

                Comment


                • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                  Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
                  Hi,

                  Do check for actual status on construction before handing out payments as i had suffered a lot due to same.they had send me demand letter along with snaps on construction with arrow showing towards my wing i.e. Suprema-D and had architect confirmation on status of construction. i applied for loan and got it apporved thru HDFC in hurry but when i went see status..it was BIG SHOCK as construction had not even started(letter and snap indicated 2nd floor construction going on).

                  even today after 1 year of goof up by Lodha..construction has noot been started . so do check before paying installment as i am stuck as 1 year has been passed after approval and still no sign on construction.
                  OMG! no wonder they refuse site visits...has anyone really had a smooth buying process at all, I wonder?
                  CBG Magniferra

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                    Update on UTOPIA D construction

                    Dear all,
                    I happened to visit the site today.
                    There was absolutely no crowd.
                    Construction work is in full swing.
                    I spoke to one of the Deputy Project Managers of Casa Bella Gold project. He nicely explained to me the status of my cluster UTOPIA D.
                    Construction of many clusters is going on.
                    Had a positive experience.

                    Praveen

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                      possession

                      I too visited last week end after almost 7-8 months. Surprise to see that construction is in full swing. My flat is ready so I could get a glance of same. At the outset my first opinion is they have provided value for money to us. I took the possession today and will be getting key this week end. The flat beautiful and perhaps not matching any of the existing flats at dombivli region. However, the road and other surrounding layout yet to be finished as entire township is under construction. It will take at least one more year before the township is taking shape. Car parking yet to be allocated.

                      the staff efficiency in handing over possession is very good. They have set proceedure and so far we follow that rest is all fine.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X