Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

congrates krishna for ur new flat...i also got my possession intimation letter(PIL) on 28th apr and there its written that 29th may onward they will give the possession..can u tell me approx how many days it will take after getting PIL?btw which cluster and wing u have?me in magnifica F

Comment

hi

krishna and mustaque

can u tell me when u have book ur flat and which wing

i book in platina c in 2010 feb 18 floor building

Comment

surya,i booked a flat in casabella magnifica F in mar 2009..during launching of CITY OF DREAMS 1998 psf

Comment

hi

Originally posted by mustaque View Post
          surya,i booked a flat in casabella magnifica F in mar 2009..during launching of CITY OF DREAMS 1998 psf

thanks
          its 8 storey or 18 storey

Comment

Originally posted by krishna1 View Post
            I too visited last week end after almost 7-8 months. Surprise to see that construction is in full swing. My flat is ready so I could get a glance of same. At the outset my first opinion is they have provided value for money to us. I took the possession today and will be getting key this week end. The flat beautiful and perhaps not matching any of the existing flats at dombivli region. However, the road and other surrounding layout yet to be finished as entire township is under construction. It will take at least one more year before the township is taking shape. Car parking yet to be allocated.

the staff efficiency in handing over possession is very good. They have set proceedure and so far we follow that rest is all fine.

Finallly!!!! ....some good news coming in...Can you guys post some pics?

Comment

surya...its 8 storeyed

Comment

Originally posted by iyer_praveen View Post
                Dear all,
                I happened to visit the site today.
                There was absolutely no crowd.
                Construction work is in full swing.
                I spoke to one of the Deputy Project Managers of Casa Bella Gold project. He nicely explained to me the status of my cluster UTOPIA D.
                Construction of many clusters is going on.
                Had a positive experience.

Praveen
                Congratulations Dr. Iyer ! does this mean they have finally opened doors to site visits? Your feed back has elevated our mood and hopefully helped dispel the level of despair a lot of us had been experiencing.

For the Dpty project Manager to be personally spending time explaining the status of the project is indeed a huge improvement over a whole lot of us experiencing being shunted off cursorily by the receptionists as "site visits not allowed as per company policy ". So hope, finally dawns... Thanks for your inputs and to the rest of you all as well who have shared your positive experiences at site.

Comment

Can you pl. confirm during you visit have you noticed any tower under construction or ready for possession in CBG / CB which is 18 storied and has crossed more than 8 stories of construction.

Dear all,
                  I happened to visit the site today.
                  There was absolutely no crowd.
                  Construction work is in full swing.
                  I spoke to one of the Deputy Project Managers of Casa Bella Gold project. He nicely explained to me the status of my cluster UTOPIA D.
                  Construction of many clusters is going on.
                  Had a positive experience.

Praveen

Comment

Originally posted by aks1826 View Post
                    Can you pl. confirm during you visit have you noticed any tower under construction or ready for possession in CBG / CB which is 18 storied and has crossed more than 8 stories of construction.
                    I did not go as far as CB. But I could see many clusters of CB that were painted on the exterior (seem to be ready for possession). However I am not sure if any of them were of 18 stories.

I think I missed this observation.

Anyways whenever anyone visits next time, one needs to look for the 18 storied towers.

Praveen

Comment

I did not go as far as CB. But I could see many clusters of CB that were painted on the exterior (seem to be ready for possession). However I am not sure if any of them were of 18 stories.

I think I missed this observation.

Anyways whenever anyone visits next time, one needs to look for the 18 storied towers.

Praveen
                      hi Praveen,

are you sure that site visits are been allowed now...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X