They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi - I have been reading this forum for few weeks now. Happy to see few fellow residents in Sophistica block. I too have been puzzled with the question of when the construction will start and so far have not got any assuring answer from Lodhas.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the latest progress report? Anyone visited the site/office recently? Any news on the CC and NOC from MMRDA as yet?

I will be grateful for any new inputs.
    CommentQuote
  • congrats
    CommentQuote
  • hi

apartment seekers give me your number on 2/2/12 i will be coming to india
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,

I just received the final demand letter for Venecia Bldg of Casa Bella. I would like each one of you to be careful about 2 things and help me on one bit.

1. Please be ready with a lot of hard cash which you will have to pay during possession. Atleast 2-3 lakhs depending upon your flats size as it involves a hell lot of taxes.

2. Please pro-actively seek for information on any current interest levied by Lodha because it has been 2 years i have booked the flat and till date I was clueless about any interest charges however suddenly after 2 years when it is time for me to take the possession i am charged 53,000 interest, when i ask them about this noone could explain.

A lot of mails are sent to the relationship manager however i have still not received any proper explanation about why I am charged interest...

So the help i need is from someone who is charged interest and how have you dealt with them... Can somone please guide me on how to go about fighting this bit with Lodha....

Till date i used to feel Lodha's customer service is decent however now i have realized the pain of all the people who are using this site to express their frustration...

Regards
    Pranav Kakkad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PKAKKAD
    Hello everyone,

I just received the final demand letter for Venecia Bldg of Casa Bella. I would like each one of you to be careful about 2 things and help me on one bit.

1. Please be ready with a lot of hard cash which you will have to pay during possession. Atleast 2-3 lakhs depending upon your flats size as it involves a hell lot of taxes.

2. Please pro-actively seek for information on any current interest levied by Lodha because it has been 2 years i have booked the flat and till date I was clueless about any interest charges however suddenly after 2 years when it is time for me to take the possession i am charged 53,000 interest, when i ask them about this noone could explain.

A lot of mails are sent to the relationship manager however i have still not received any proper explanation about why I am charged interest...

So the help i need is from someone who is charged interest and how have you dealt with them... Can somone please guide me on how to go about fighting this bit with Lodha....

Till date i used to feel Lodha's customer service is decent however now i have realized the pain of all the people who are using this site to express their frustration...

Regards
    Pranav Kakkad

Hi Pranav,

I think the best and much faster way to sort out the interest issue will be to visit the Lodha's office at Mahalaxmi and speak in person to your Relationship Manager/Senior Manager there, and asking them the rationale for levying interest and why you were not informed earlier about any 'interest' accumulating in your account.

Regards
    Anshu
    CommentQuote
    Hello everyone,

Regards
    Pranav Kakkad

Can u please throw some more light on this ? What kind of taxes ?

On possession it should 5% + MSEB+Society etc....which is already mentioned in cost sheet/agreement? Is there something new which was never told to us?

Lodha customer care sucks!!!..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

They have started with something new which is Civic governance which ranges anything between 30,000/- to 50,000/- which shoots your budget.

They levy Service Tax on every damn payment like society charges etc.
    They have demanded for property taxes
    MVAT...

They will make us feel as if we have committed a crime by buying a flat... Anyways please be ready with a good amount of cash is all I am trying to say because these charges are introduced by Govt and Lodha is not giving appropriate time to pay this cash...

Regards
    Pranav Kakkad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohitneetu
    Hi - I have been reading this forum for few weeks now. Happy to see few fellow residents in Sophistica block. I too have been puzzled with the question of when the construction will start and so far have not got any assuring answer from Lodhas.

Hi,
    Lodha's are selling Sophistica selling it only on the grounds that it will be the last cluster to be handed over to customers in CBG.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear frnds..Finally got possession in CB Magnifica F wing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Interest charge in PDL

Hi Pranav,

I too have received similar letter for my flat in Suprema with unjust demand of interest. We will take this up offline.

Regards,

Manoj Mishra

Originally Posted by PKAKKAD
    Hello everyone,

Regards
    Pranav Kakkad
    CommentQuote
  • Congratulations!!

Hi Mustaque,

Heartiest congratulations on your possession! Could you please share your experience on the construction quality (internals as well as externals), amenities etc delivered as promised in the agreement by Lodha? Can you please share the pics at 2manojmishra@gmail.com?

Thanks!

Regards,
    Manoj

Originally Posted by mustaque
    Dear frnds..Finally got possession in CB Magnifica F wing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • External is quite impressive as per original project..internal is bit ok ok type...finishing is not so good...aminities is ok...water is 24*7,electric daily 2*2 hours loadshedding ,24*7 will be available by late 2012,secuirity is good,all other things is ok
    CommentQuote
    Hello everyone,

Regards
    Pranav Kakkad

Does Lodha gives any interest on delayed possession as it is mentioned in their agreement that they will give 12% interest on delayed possession beyond grace period.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...does anybody know if the Casa Bella Gold has got all the necessary clearances..I am waiting for posession of my house...just that last 5% installment is pending...infact Lodha even tried to offer me some discount for paying this last installment right away..however I refused...I have been told by the call center that the possession will be in Dec 2012 for Utopia...any comments.
    CommentQuote