Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
    hi Praveen,

are you sure that site visits are been allowed now...
    As I said before, there was hardly any crowd yesterday (probably being a week day).
    I just asked for meeting the project manager and was directed towards a makeshift office close to the construction site.
    I met the deputy project manager in such a makeshift office.
    I asked him about my cluster and he just said you can see it from outside but don't go inside (for safety reasons).
    I also felt justified.
    So I saw just from outisde.
    They have not put up any boards of any of the clusters.
    hence have to go by what they say.

This may not suggest that officially site visits have been permitted. But one can take a chance, if one stays nearby and can spare time on weekdays.

I suppose on weekends there must be crowd.

Praveen

Comment

recent status of cb and cbg

ask1826 ..today i went to site for different purpose ..i saw the construction of two 18 floor tower (may be majistica and reviria)is upto 14th floor slab...i have also see lots of cb building under almost ready possession and Magnifica C and D is already possessed...even you can see lots of cbg building are under construction and specially i saw in eletra cluster4 building aaare upto 7th floor...but the internal roads are not completed upto cb...

Comment

Originally posted by mustaque View Post
        ask1826 ..today i went to site for different purpose ..i saw the construction of two 18 floor tower (may be majistica and reviria)is upto 14th floor slab...i have also see lots of cb building under almost ready possession and Magnifica C and D is already possessed...even you can see lots of cbg building are under construction and specially i saw in eletra cluster4 building aaare upto 7th floor...but the internal roads are not completed upto cb...
        Thanks Mustaque, and the rest of you on your feed backs....

Comment

Thanks Mustaque for this updation.

Originally posted by mustaque View Post

Comment

Originally posted by krishna1 View Post
            I too visited last week end after almost 7-8 months. Surprise to see that construction is in full swing. My flat is ready so I could get a glance of same. At the outset my first opinion is they have provided value for money to us. I took the possession today and will be getting key this week end. The flat beautiful and perhaps not matching any of the existing flats at dombivli region. However, the road and other surrounding layout yet to be finished as entire township is under construction. It will take at least one more year before the township is taking shape. Car parking yet to be allocated.

the staff efficiency in handing over possession is very good. They have set proceedure and so far we follow that rest is all fine.
            Thanks Krishna for this great newz! the more of you that come out with positive feedback the better we shall all feel. OK anything dat shld concern us is also welcome.....considering we are still officially not allowed in, any feed backs are welcome. Thanks again.

Comment

Disbursement on HOLD

Hi,

I have booked in CBG Cluster Platina E - 16th Floor. I have recieved the demand letter from Lodha for payment against "initiation of Plinth:. I submitted all the required documents to HDFC for disbursement but they informed me that they cannot do the disbursement as My flat is on 16th Floor and Lodha has recd approval for Platina Cluster uptil 8th Floor only. has anybody else faced a similar problem.

Comment

hi

anyone done stampduty for platina c cbg

Comment

HI

Originally posted by Amsdude99 View Post
                  Hi,

I have booked in CBG Cluster Platina E - 16th Floor. I have recieved the demand letter from Lodha for payment against "initiation of Plinth:. I submitted all the required documents to HDFC for disbursement but they informed me that they cannot do the disbursement as My flat is on 16th Floor and Lodha has recd approval for Platina Cluster uptil 8th Floor only. has anybody else faced a similar problem.

Dear Amsdude,

I recently booked the flat in Platina D on 9 th floor.However I personally visited the Mahalakshmi office & got the MMRDA approved commencement letter for the CBG project where it was mentioned that the CC was till plinth only when asked the customer care they informed that the construction approval floorwise is recieved slowly as the slabs come up one by one.

But this exp of urs is surprising as HDFC should make the disbursement for plinth since the CC for that has been recd.did u speak to the builder what did he say?

Comment

Originally posted by RoopaJ View Post
                    Dear Amsdude,

I recently booked the flat in Platina D on 9 th floor.However I personally visited the Mahalakshmi office & got the MMRDA approved commencement letter for the CBG project where it was mentioned that the CC was till plinth only when asked the customer care they informed that the construction approval floorwise is recieved slowly as the slabs come up one by one.

But this exp of urs is surprising as HDFC should make the disbursement for plinth since the CC for that has been recd.did u speak to the builder what did he say?
                    I have corresponded with Lodha but they have only responded verbally that they have taken up the matter with HDFC and will resolve the matter. But I have not heard since from my Bank nor Lodha. I will be talking to both today again o find the status . Hope the matter gets resolved.

Comment

Are all your registration formalities completed?

Have you checked about approval status for more than 08 floors with lodha and HDFC and How they responded.

When I checked with lodha they said it is construction linked and will get approvals on construction.

I sent payments for stamp duty and registration but still to get call from their side for registration date.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X