They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Really? International Airport in three years?
    India was given 5 years' time to build a stadium for Commonwealth Games and even that is not done yet.
    Come on guys. Be real.
    CommentQuote
  • spoke to their associates couple of days back.. 2bhk optima and 2 bhk ultima shud kick off by feb..
    CommentQuote
  • Amol You are taking abt Casa Bella Gold?
    CommentQuote
  • hi friends

hi friends,
    as i m juz planning to book a 2 bhk flat in casa bella gold....out of the no. of options available which 1 u guys think are the best in terms of view..nd stufff....
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Bella vs Casa Bella Gold questions

Hello all,

Please help me with these questions.
    Does anybody have any idea if Casa Bella is completely booked out? Or CB gold?

Do either of CB or CB gold flats available for ready possession? I know a post in forum mentioned one of the projects will be over by Sep 2010, but wasn't sure if it was valid for both.

I gather that both CB and CB gold are at the same location. Did anybody get a chance to see how the site faired during heavy rains? Most of the time projects close to creek tend to be water clogged. Everybody knows this is the outcome of greedy builders raking up structures on a ground which is too weak because of the high water level. I was curious to know if anybody saw any usual or unusual water clogging in the area, especially during rains.

Hit back.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • ????s and updates

Originally Posted by apna_jhopda
    Hello all,

Do either of CB or CB gold flats available for ready possession? I know a post in forum mentioned one of the projects will be over by Sep 2010, but wasn't sure if it was valid for both.

I gather that both CB and CB gold are at the same location. Did anybody get a chance to see how the site faired during heavy rains? Most of the time projects close to creek tend to be water clogged. Everybody knows this is the outcome of greedy builders raking up structures on a ground which is too weak because of the high water level. I was curious to know if anybody saw any usual or unusual water clogging in the area, especially during rains.

Hit back.
    Thanks.

Yes CB and CBG are in the same location, just separate entrances - don't know if we would share common amenities as havn't looked at CBG in detail.
    You are right on the water logging and apparently Lodha have appointed a spet contractor to sort that out. I have an email from them confirming this to my queries on this issue.

No ready possession, as the entire project is rising out of the ground from scratch. This far a few building in the CB phase are up structurally. CBG to mobilise around feb'10 tentatively.

Re bookings best check with office directly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by apna_jhopda
    Hello all,

Hit back.
    Thanks.

1) CB is booked out not CBG
    2) None are in ready possession. CBG work hasn't started yet
    3) They are at the same location alright but we can make out where CB ends and CBG begins.

Btw just for your info, I have booked a flat already. I suggest you start reading this forum from the beginning. You have lots of catching up to do.

Regards,
    Debayan
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Fray and Debayan.
    CommentQuote
  • booking of shop

I am planning to book a shop as and when the same is available for sale. I see the area to exponantial growth after 5 years and perhaps even more there after. Is it a good idea? What should be the reasonable price for the same. Any idea whether the shop booking are opened?

Members please post your views.

k
    CommentQuote
  • Casa bella

Thank you all for contributing to this forum I started in April-09. I am amongst the first buyers who bought it at 1998psf in Casa bella 2BHK optima. Since then the boarders have put a plethora of information and also one of the boarder has started the google group for the buyers !! This is good platoform for those who have bought it and prospective buyers.

So I'm writing the 100th reply to this forum today.

Last week I paid stamp duty and registration cost for the 2BHK optima and it has been told that some time in Jan, the sale deed will happen. I'm still not sure if this will really happen. I'm hearing this since May09 that process is begining. I sincerely hope that the now this will streamline. Most of the buyers have got agreement to sale draft copy. But AFS did not occur. Directly sale deed is made. Has anyone got the copy of sale deed agreement. Is this going to happen ??
    CommentQuote
  • Bank Loans

Has anyone out there who've booked in the Casa Bella Projects availed of bank loans yet ? also how many have gotten their letter for stamping and Registration. Could you please drop us line here? Is it legally possible to register your apartment even before construction on the same has begun?

Thanks guys appreciate your response.
    CommentQuote
  • Good question !! This also came to my mind...but I checked with Bank and they did not question this at at all. Moreoever the registration and stamp duty is being paid to the govt and when they are doing the process, no illegality can occur. If the bldr had done it then it would have been a different game. In principle, now it should be agreement to sale and then later on it should be sale deed at the time of possession. Unless you have this document, the bank will not give you loan. I checked with bank and they are insisting on sale documents, allotment letter and NOC from Bldr for mortgage. I paid ST and registration amount through DD and expect in Jan third week, the sale deed process.
    CommentQuote
  • stamp duty and sales deed

Thanks a lot Harshad, that's a huge relief.
    CommentQuote
  • All the above mentioned formalities happened in case of the forest land issue and the people had to suffer. You cannot trust the babus or the builders. For people who have already booked I will say I am not trying to scare you. Have good faith. But for people who are looking to book I will say, do nnot trust anyone. Get the survey numbers and using the RTI act find all information before you book.
    There is lot of information on the Internet as to what all things you should check.
    CommentQuote
  • International Airport NEW ?

Hi all,

I am not a buyer nor I am interested in flashy Lodha developer.
    I am interested generally in real estate that's why here, One major attractiveness of this project mentioned is New International Airport in 3 years i.e. say 2012 end or 2013 beginning.

I dont think people here follow the development of airports already on, look at the current airport which is under redevelopment and see how much time it has take. Second look at Delhi Airport which is being redeveloped and see the time it has taken with various difficulties, though it has been done at quite an appreciable pace because of Indian capital and this being in a PPP mode, but still they are charging user fee at both Mumbai and Delhi airports to recover cost of completing the redevelopment, financial closure and other issues. We are talking of busiest airports of India. Mumbai caters to more than 20% of passenger load.

Now, think of a new green field project in Mumbai (not a redevelopment one). I dont think it is as easy to develop given many stakeholders for current Mumbai airport especially the concessionaire who has this project on lease for next 30 years, and its revenue is being linked with number of users of the airport, how easily they will let government get a new airport. Such high value and unique infra is not created overnight in India.

This is my bit of understanding with current affairs. Thus, I dont see this airport thing a selling point for this property at this point of time. Besides that think of builder delays in building residential buildings and think of the complexities in an airport. How easy or difficult it is to assume a brand new international airport on barren land in 3 years is anybody's guess.
    CommentQuote