Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

is there anyone buying at CBG platina F building?

Comment

already booked in Feb.10.

Originally posted by debanaishi View Post

Comment

Originally posted by aks1826 View Post
        Are all your registration formalities completed?

Have you checked about approval status for more than 08 floors with lodha and HDFC and How they responded.

When I checked with lodha they said it is construction linked and will get approvals on construction.

I sent payments for stamp duty and registration but still to get call from their side for registration date.
        I have completed my registration in Dec 2010. I understand that after my registration they stopped further registration as the project was getting delayed. As far as approvals are concerned, I also got the same reply that " approvals will be done floor wise. First for plinth then for 8 floors and then for 18 floors". Hope there is no problem.

Comment

CBG Platina F

Hi debanaishi,
          I have booked flat in CBG Platina F, 8th floor. On Which floor you have booked..?

Comment

CBG PRIMIA Site Visit

We have received letter for plinth and SBI has also disbursed the amount. We wanted to verify the progress, last time we had gone about 7 months ago they said we cannot go near the actual building because there are no roads, they just pointed out from the site office. Do they now allow us to visit the actual construction site? Ours is in CBG PRIMIA cluster.

Originally posted by krishna1 View Post
            I too visited last week end after almost 7-8 months. Surprise to see that construction is in full swing. My flat is ready so I could get a glance of same. At the outset my first opinion is they have provided value for money to us. I took the possession today and will be getting key this week end. The flat beautiful and perhaps not matching any of the existing flats at dombivli region. However, the road and other surrounding layout yet to be finished as entire township is under construction. It will take at least one more year before the township is taking shape. Car parking yet to be allocated.

the staff efficiency in handing over possession is very good. They have set proceedure and so far we follow that rest is all fine.

Comment

Originally posted by LB1977 View Post
              Hi debanaishi,
              I have booked flat in CBG Platina F, 8th floor. On Which floor you have booked..?
              HIi LB1977,
              Thanks for the reply. i have booked in the 2nd floor. now im waiting for the ROC or release letter from the P&S Bank (which Lodha gives) so that my disbursement from the bank can begin. have you paid the plinth installment?

Comment

Originally posted by aks1826 View Post
                already booked in Feb.10.
                ok, which floor u have booked. i have booked in 2nd floor. yet to get the ROC to make the plinth payment. have u paid the plinth payment?

Comment

16th floor in Platina F. Registration is pending however payment sent for documentation.

ok, which floor u have booked. i have booked in 2nd floor. yet to get the ROC to make the plinth payment. have u paid the plinth payment?

Comment

HIi LB1977,
                    Thanks for the reply. i have booked in the 2nd floor. now im waiting for the ROC or release letter from the P&S Bank (which Lodha gives) so that my disbursement from the bank can begin. have you paid the plinth installment?
                    Ya, I have made plingth level payment. Lodha's had sent ROC, NOC & Blueprint alongwith demand letter. u should send NOC format of the bank from whom you are seeking loan to the builder.

Comment

Originally posted by LB1977 View Post
                      Ya, I have made plingth level payment. Lodha's had sent ROC, NOC & Blueprint alongwith demand letter. u should send NOC format of the bank from whom you are seeking loan to the builder.
                      Thanks, I have got the NOC and Blueprint alongwith demand letter, but waiting for only the ROC. Lodha exec is saying i should get it by tomorrow..hopefully. let's see. i believe the project has good potential if Lodha keeps their promises. and i just fell in love with the location when i had gone there for the first time. now that we have booked in the same building, let us stay in touch. i can be reached at: jitu12311 [at] rediffmail.com

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X