They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
Reply
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nice looking pics. Gives comfort that Lodha will deliver a quality product. Thanks. Please post more
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

    Thanks a ton Sandeep - great pictures and def a confidence booster....
    CommentQuote
  • Nice confidence boosting photos

    Dear Sandeep,
    Thanks for posting the photos.

    Looks really nice.

    Can you throw some light on some basic amenities available for day to day survival like 24x7 electricity and water supply and also grocery shops etc.

    Any info will be helpful.


    Regards

    Praveen
    UTOPIA
    CBG
    CommentQuote
  • Very nice pics Sandeep! :) Thanks a lot.

    Regards
    Anshu
    CommentQuote
  • this sunday i have visited the site. this visit is before possession.
    all development is in full swing
    I havn't found any grocery shop.
    light and water is 24 Hr as per information given by site supervisor.
    after getting keys i will give more reply.

    Both CBG and CB development in full swing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeepbhor
    this sunday i have visited the site. this visit is before possession.
    all development is in full swing
    I havn't found any grocery shop.
    light and water is 24 Hr as per information given by site supervisor.
    after getting keys i will give more reply.

    Both CBG and CB development in full swing


    Hi,

    loadshedding does exist for 2 hours (Average) but its everywhere in Dombivli.

    Water is 24 hrs. Grocery store is out of casa bella compund..i.e. on opp side of road . distance is far off for CB guys.

    for convineance store we shall have to wait for atleast 1 year..i assume.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sandeep, can you please send these pics
    Thanx
    Gurmeet Singh
    Serena-B, Casa Bella
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone pls post interior pics of the flat...

    Praveen,
    Suprema-A
    CommentQuote
  • Pls share some pics..

    Hi,
    Could you pls share some of the pics of the interiors of your flat..which will help us to visualize the way it looks after entire construction..



    Originally Posted by mustaque
    External is quite impressive as per original project..internal is bit ok ok type...finishing is not so good...aminities is ok...water is 24*7,electric daily 2*2 hours loadshedding ,24*7 will be available by late 2012,secuirity is good,all other things is ok
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swami85
    Hi,
    Could you pls share some of the pics of the interiors of your flat..which will help us to visualize the way it looks after entire construction..



    Hi,

    If you scan last few pages you shall be able to see interior snaps as they are already posted by 1 of our forum member.
    CommentQuote
  • Please have a look at internal and external of CB flat at following link. (Login is required)
    Gallery | Palava City

    Latest Milestones for PalavaCity.com


      Total Members : 622
      Total Flats:280 Flats
      Total Forum Messages: 725
      Total Forum Subjects: 118
      Total Groups : 20
      Total Photos : 73
      Total Activities : 1534
      Total Wall Posts : 45
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone post internal constuction pics of casa bella gold.
    CommentQuote
  • This thread has suddenly become very inactive and silent. i am following the casa rio thread and came to know that they met on sunday at palm beach galleria for an informal get-together. i think the casa bella and casa bella gold-ians can also organise a get-together and keep in touch. it always helps to form a (pressure) group and stay united. I think CB and CBG are on the same side of the Highway and so all the issues, if any, will be common for them. i have booked at CBG platina cluster. does anyone have any feedback on the platina cluster and how is the work going on now etc?
    CommentQuote
  • hi

    Originally Posted by debanaishi
    This thread has suddenly become very inactive and silent. i am following the casa rio thread and came to know that they met on sunday at palm beach galleria for an informal get-together. i think the casa bella and casa bella gold-ians can also organise a get-together and keep in touch. it always helps to form a (pressure) group and stay united. I think CB and CBG are on the same side of the Highway and so all the issues, if any, will be common for them. i have booked at CBG platina cluster. does anyone have any feedback on the platina cluster and how is the work going on now etc?



    me to platina cluster--platina-c---when i visited to india,i also visit to mahalaxmi head office they are telling that we have to wait for another 4to5 months till june for any thing to process --now worring what will happen :bab (5)::bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    me to platina cluster--platina-c---when i visited to india,i also visit to mahalaxmi head office they are telling that we have to wait for another 4to5 months till june for any thing to process --now worring what will happen :bab (5)::bab (45):


    I have also booked a flat in CBG Platina E cluster. Surprisingly they have started construction of Platina E and I am now getting demand letters regularly. As per Architect letter the status is currently Slab 6 in progress. I am not able to understand why they have not started the construction of Platina A B and C. I think the status is Plinth? Not sure.
    CommentQuote