They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi

Originally Posted by Amsdude99
    I have also booked a flat in CBG Platina E cluster. Surprisingly they have started construction of Platina E and I am now getting demand letters regularly. As per Architect letter the status is currently Slab 6 in progress. I am not able to understand why they have not started the construction of Platina A B and C. I think the status is Plinth? Not sure.

when u book i mean which date ---i book in feb 2010--in between how many months your cluster work has stop for what reason any idea
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    when u book i mean which date ---i book in feb 2010--in between how many months your cluster work has stop for what reason any idea

Atlast after so much of follow up , cancellation of previous agreement , signing new agreement with additional load of service tax and so many turbulances..managed to get possession of my flat.

Happy to see way things have turned up.

Guys do check on flooring work (during site visit) by hitting hard on floor as many has complained of poor quality and got it replaced..but its sad to see different shades in same room.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, All i am the owner of flat in casa bella gold Elitra A wing. yesterday only i got demand for 11th slab.
    does any one knows when is the possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Atlast after so much of follow up , cancellation of previous agreement , signing new agreement with additional load of service tax and so many turbulances..managed to get possession of my flat.

Happy to see way things have turned up.

Guys do check on flooring work (during site visit) by hitting hard on floor as many has complained of poor quality and got it replaced..but its sad to see different shades in same room.

Congrats rajatcasa!!! Did they change the Tiles of different shades?

Please share snaps of your apartment!!!

Thanks,

Santosh
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Santosh,

Were you able to find a good school for your son? I would be facing the same problem for my daughter when I get possession. Did you find any good ICSE school during your search?

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Santosh123
    If any of you guys are from Dombivali, please suggest me good english medium school nearby CB and CBG site. Since dont know the area well, I having hard time finding suitable school for my son.

Hello Santosh,

Were you able to find a good school for your son? I would be facing the same problem for my daughter when I get possession. Did you find any good ICSE school during your search?

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
    Congrats rajatcasa!!! Did they change the Tiles of different shades?

Please share snaps of your apartment!!!

Thanks,

Santosh

sure..shall update with snap soon.

even i have faced same problem..1 single tile is clearly visible of different shade. same is case with my neihbour as he has got 4 tiles changed but again its 2 different shades.

many occupants in magnifica has also faced same problem.

rest of things are ok and well attended on time by site attendant.

work of garden is in full swing..looks good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vss_2011
    Hello Santosh,

Thanks!

Hi VSS,

My wife went to many school in and around Dombivali (East). Omkar International School which is located in MIDC area has both ICSE and SSC board courses. My wife did not quite like the school but people staying in that area said lot of good things about school. Other good schools are Saraswati Vidya Mandir, St. Theressa Convent School and SK Patil English High School. She did not enquire much as we dropped the idea of moving to Dombivali this year becasue of dealy in possession of our flat.

Thanks,

Santosh Singh
    CommentQuote
    Hi VSS,

My wife went to many school in and around Dombivali (East). Omkar International School which is located in MIDC area has both ICSE and SSC board courses. My wife did not quite like the school but people staying in that area said lot of good things about school. Other good schools are Saraswati Vidya Mandir, St. Theressa Convent School and SK Patil English High School. She did not enquire much as we dropped the idea of moving to Dombivali this year becasue of dealy in possession of our flat.

Thanks,

Santosh Singh

Hello Santosh,

Thanks for the information! I have also tried searching for schools through the Internet and have heard about this Omkar International school but not visited personally. We had visited Podar International in Kalyan but its too far off. What did u find bad about Omkar International, could you please elaborate so that I can keep that in mind when I decide. Also don't they offer IB board as their name suggests "International"?

We are likely to get possession in the next few months but not sure. Are you planning to shift next academic year if you get possession by that time? Please let me know which school you opt for if you plan to stay.

There is also EuroSchool in Airoli but that too would be at least 30 min far.
    Thanks again
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vss_2011
    Hello Santosh,

Thanks for the information! I have also tried searching for schools through the Internet and have heard about this Omkar International school but not visited personally. We had visited Podar International in Kalyan but its too far off. What did u find bad about Omkar International, could you please elaborate so that I can keep that in mind when I decide. Also don't they offer IB board as their name suggests "International"?

We are likely to get possession in the next few months but not sure. Are you planning to shift next academic year if you get possession by that time? Please let me know which school you opt for if you plan to stay.

There is also EuroSchool in Airoli but that too would be at least 30 min far.
    Thanks again

Dear VSS,
    My wife found the school building too small. My son went along with her and he also did not quite liked it. Her point was that how they are having both ICSE and SSC board courses in such a small building. But as i told you earlier this school has good reputation amongs the local residents.

If i get the possession in time, i will surely move in there next academic year. I will surely let you know the school i opt for.

Please keep in touch!

Santosh Singh
    CommentQuote
  • CB residents meeting on Sunday 1st April 2012

Hi Everyone,

We the residents of Casa Bella have planned a meeting this Sunday 1st April 2012 at 10 am at Magnifica Cluster garden. Agenda is to discuss various issues faced by residents of Casa Bella and take it up with Lodha Management. We already had a meeting last week and this would be our next plan of action.

Request everyone to attend this meeting.

Thanks.

Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • casa bella

hello members,

I am planning to buy a 1bhk flat in casa bella, pl let me know if anybody wants to sell now, what was the initial price of casa bella by Lodha..

Whether all necessary things of life are available now.

regards and thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jramesh111
    hello members,

I am planning to buy a 1bhk flat in casa bella, pl let me know if anybody wants to sell now, what was the initial price of casa bella by Lodha..

Whether all necessary things of life are available now.

regards and thanks

I do not think you can get resale flat currently due to Lodha policy (to sell before completion of project) but you can bargain for new one with them..i assume there is still inventory left for casa bella and you can expect good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Concerns in property purchase at CASA Bella - Lodha- Dombivili

Hi
    I am planning to purchase a 2bhk Optima in Casa Bella, but have some concerns as listed below, it will be a great help if some one could address the same -
    - Commutting - is the biggest concern ; how does one travel to Dombivili station. Especially in evening time how does one return back from work place to Lodha township.
    -are there any autos / bus service from Dombivili station to the township? hows the frequency.
    - Are there any good schools close by ?is there safe transport from the township to schools?
    - Are there any retail shops etc. closeby to buy daily stuff, groceries etc?
    - What about amenities promised by builder like children play area, swimmingpool, club house etc. ,- is any of this ready? or these are just builder promises and may take a long time.

Thanking you
    BT
    CommentQuote
  • add me to this group i have booked flat at casa bella elegenta .cluster E.
    CommentQuote