Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by Manoj M View Post
    Hi Krishna,

Have you got the keys of your Flat? Please share your experience.

Thanks & Regards,
    Manoj
    has anyone got pocession and keys for Cassa bella clusters.are the site visits allowed.Whats the status of excellencia cluster in CB

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
      what rate u book
      surya which cluster u have booked whats the status of cassabella construction

Comment

anybody

any news about cbg platina c anybody booked there

Comment

CASA BELLA SUPREMA C Construction Status

Hi All,

Anybody having update on Casa Bella SUPREMA C construction status?

Regards & Thanks,
          Ganesh Kamble
          Neshg19gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by neshg19 View Post
            Hi All,

Anybody having update on Casa Bella SUPREMA C construction status?

Regards & Thanks,
            Ganesh Kamble
            Neshg19gmail.com
            M also awaiting fr the same as mine is Magnefica A which too face railway track nd construction is yet to commence .................

Rakessh
            rakessh.personalgmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rakessh View Post
              M also awaiting fr the same as mine is Magnefica A which too face railway track nd construction is yet to commence .................

Rakessh
              rakessh.personalgmail.com
              had last communication...construction shall start this month. but again it can be a just a committment for sake of giving dates as they have never fulfilled.

Comment

Has anyone so far paid the Service tax ? Has this been revived once again? and if so why are we being asked to pay this into the Lodha account rather than the Govt? can anyone please let me know? thanks
                fray

Comment

Lodha senior management/escalation contacts needed

Dear Casa Bella/Casa Bella Gold friends,

I am a flat owner at the Casa Rio project. Does anyone of you know any senior management contacts from Lodhas for escalations?

My fellow CASA RIO friends are facing issues as they are being sent the Demand Letter for Plinth much before their Registartions giving them no time for loan processing and disbursement. We are trying to find Contact Email IDs/Names/Numbers of senior people at Lodhas for escalating the issues and raising the concerns.

The only contacts we have are Yatin Kamath (Casa Rio Project lead) and Reshma and so thought of posting on this Casa Bella thread. If you know any other contacts from Lodha management, please do let me know or send me an IM.

Many thanks for your help here!

Regards
                  Anshu
                  Project: Casa Rio, Cluster & Wing: Mediterranea - E

Comment

Originally posted by anshu82 View Post

I am a flat owner at the Casa Rio project. Does anyone of you know any senior management contacts from Lodhas for escalations?

My fellow CASA RIO friends are facing issues as they are being sent the Demand Letter for Plinth much before their Registartions giving them no time for loan processing and disbursement. We are trying to find Contact Email IDs/Names/Numbers of senior people at Lodhas for escalating the issues and raising the concerns.

The only contacts we have are Yatin Kamath (Casa Rio Project lead) and Reshma and so thought of posting on this Casa Bella thread. If you know any other contacts from Lodha management, please do let me know or send me an IM.

Regards
                    Anshu
                    Don't worry Anshu, your post has already been read by the whos who in the Lodhas as this forum is being scanned as part of the daily routine... if no reply suggest you take it with the top most echelons of the company...

Comment

Originally posted by anshu82 View Post

Regards
                      Anshu
                      Hi Anshu,

If you scan past post i.e. may be last 6 to7 pages , you shall be able to get escalation contacts as one of our forum member has updated.

Pl refer post from last to first.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X