Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
    Hi Anshu,

If you scan past post i.e. may be last 6 to7 pages , you shall be able to get escalation contacts as one of our forum member has updated.

Pl refer post from last to first.
    Hi Fray, Rajat,

Thanks for your inputs. I will try to scan the forum for the contacts as suggested.

Regards
    Anshu
    Project: Casa Rio, Cluster & Wing: Mediterranea - E

Comment

hi

i have been mailing o them from last tuesday almost 6to7 times but they fools not replied about my status

i book in platina c cbg 5floor

Comment

POA for Registration

Hi all,

Has anyone done the registration through a relative (using a POA)?

We are NRIs and won't be in India for registration, so would like inputs regarding the process by others.

I have asked Lodha if they have some POA format and/or inputs, but obviously haven't heard from them yet.

TIA!

CBG Magniferra
        Last edited by bbay2011; June 9 2011, 05:45 PM. Reason: added info
        CBG Magniferra

Comment

Yes, my wife did the registration by POA. You have to take your POA to Indian Embassy in the contry where you are presently staying, get it attested by paying the fees. Then send the POA to your relative in India. Please note that POA has to be adjuricated by the registrar office in India. Then only it will be valid and can be used by your relative for registration. If you need POA format, I can send it to you, please provide me your email ID or just send a Text mail to my ID srsingh_1975atyahoo.com

Originally posted by bbay2011 View Post
          Hi all,

Has anyone done the registration through a relative (using a POA)?

We are NRIs and won't be in India for registration, so would like inputs regarding the process by others.

I have asked Lodha if they have some POA format and/or inputs, but obviously haven't heard from them yet.

TIA!

CBG Magniferra
          Last edited by Santosh123; June 9 2011, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Santosh123 View Post
            Yes, my wife did the registration by POA. You have to take your POA to Indian Embassy in the contry where you are presently staying, get it attested by paying the fees. Then send the POA to your relative in India. Please note that POA has to be adjuricated by the registrar office in India. Then only it will be valid and can be used by your relative for registration. If you need POA format, I can send it to you, please provide me your email ID or just send a Text mail to my ID srsingh_1975atyahoo.com
            Many thanks!
            CBG Magniferra

Comment

anybody knows

how to contact these idiots people i mail more than 10 times no use --where to contact for cbg

Comment

Lodha Customer Care Dept Closed...?

It seems that Lodha Developer has closed its Customer Care Dept.
                Nobody is there to recieve calls from customer, emails are also not answered. Even the lady who recieves the directs the call to IVR system without listening anything.
                Its difficult to catch hold of these buggers. its seems that only way to contact them is to visit their office in mahalaxmi..

Comment

hi

Originally posted by LB1977 View Post
                  It seems that Lodha Developer has closed its Customer Care Dept.
                  Nobody is there to recieve calls from customer, emails are also not answered. Even the lady who recieves the directs the call to IVR system without listening anything.
                  Its difficult to catch hold of these buggers. its seems that only way to contact them is to visit their office in mahalaxmi..

me to call so many times but they cut the and not aswered the mail

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
                    any news about i have booked in cbg platina c ---when they will start construction
                    Hi Surya,

I have also booked a flat in Platina C of Casa Bella Gold project.
                    Lodha called me for Stamp Duty & Registration saying the building is approved.

But unfortunately they don't even have commencment certificate of Platina-C wing. I have paid the Stamp Duty but didn't do the registration.

What is the situation with you, I am going to talk to lawyer in this regards as the construction which lodha is doing in our case is illegal.

Could you please share me your contact details and do you anyone else from Platina cluster???

Please reply.

Regards
                    -Sheetal

Comment

CBG Platina

Hi,
                      I have booked in F wing, CBG Platina. Lodha's have CC cirtificates for Platina Cluster. I have seen it. You may have a look at it by visiting their site.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X