1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

hi

Originally posted by SKSavalge View Post
    Hi Surya,

I have also booked a flat in Platina C of Casa Bella Gold project.
    Lodha called me for Stamp Duty & Registration saying the building is approved.

But unfortunately they don't even have commencment certificate of Platina-C wing. I have paid the Stamp Duty but didn't do the registration.

What is the situation with you, I am going to talk to lawyer in this regards as the construction which lodha is doing in our case is illegal.

Could you please share me your contact details and do you anyone else from Platina cluster???

Please reply.

Regards
    -Sheetal

hi sheetal
    when i was in india this feb they told me to pay all money regarding stamp duty ,but when i made all dd and call them then thay told me to cancel because of not getting approval i fought with but no use
    so after that i send so many mail from 2 weeks but no reply and whenever i call them no answer nothing
    if anybody having any msg regarding CBG PLATINA C i have booked in 5 floor what about you then pls inform me

Comment

hi

Originally posted by LB1977 View Post
      Hi,
      I have booked in F wing, CBG Platina. Lodha's have CC cirtificates for Platina Cluster. I have seen it. You may have a look at it by visiting their site.

hi lb
      you are sure that they have all cc certificate for all cluster mine in platina c,
      i cannot contact them

Comment

Hi Krishna and friends ,
        myself too hv bkng into magnifica A wing , due to few railway issue cnstruction is not yet started however am planning to shift into any of casabella ready flat which is ready for rent untill i get my flat posession ....since yr flat is now available thus pls let me know if its ready for rent if yes pls drop a mail at below said id for further discussion over the same

Anybody who belongs to Magnifica & have got possession nd ready for a rent then pls do intimate me as m looking for rental flat .

Id :

rakessh.personalgmail.com
        Last edited by Rakessh; June 19 2011, 01:54 PM. Reason: modification in msg

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
          hi lb
          you are sure that they have all cc certificate for all cluster mine in platina c,
          i cannot contact them
          Hello everybody from Platina Cluster. Me and my Bro have booked flat in Platina E cluster. I have seen the MMRDA approved documents and found that the approval is for A,B,D,E and F building. Surprisingly Platina C cluster is missing.
          I am now fighting with HDFC BAnk and Lodha as they forced me to pay interest on delayed payment amounting to Rs 24000.00. Lodha says that they had given the neccessary approvals to HDFC whereas HDFC say that they did not recieve the Approvals in time.

I have got really frustrated. Friends , please be careful...

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by Amsdude99 View Post
            Hello everybody from Platina Cluster. Me and my Bro have booked flat in Platina E cluster. I have seen the MMRDA approved documents and found that the approval is for A,B,D,E and F building. Surprisingly Platina C cluster is missing.
            I am now fighting with HDFC BAnk and Lodha as they forced me to pay interest on delayed payment amounting to Rs 24000.00. Lodha says that they had given the neccessary approvals to HDFC whereas HDFC say that they did not recieve the Approvals in time.

I have got really frustrated. Friends , please be careful...

thanks boss but any reason they told u about platina c why they did not get approval of platina c

Comment

hi to all

SURYABHAN R SINGH

Sub : Intimation of work progress and payment due for your Flat No: C-506 in the building PLATINA - C at CASA BELLA GOLD ,Dombivli (E) .

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from CASA BELLA GOLD.

We are pleased to inform you that Plinth work of your building is in progress and shall be completed soon.

As per the agreed payment schedule, you are required to ensure payment of the Plinthinstalment. You are requested to arrange a Cheque/Demand/Draft/Pay

i got this mail from lodha what should i do i hsould pay

Comment

hi

i want t ask when they will send pictures of b4 plinth or after plinth

Comment

i want t ask when they will send pictures of b4 plinth or after plinth

INSIST ON PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF WORK IN PROGRESS !!!!! sent along with the demand letter.

Comment

SURYABHAN R SINGH

Sub : Intimation of work progress and payment due for your Flat No: C-506 in the building PLATINA - C at CASA BELLA GOLD ,Dombivli (E) .

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from CASA BELLA GOLD.

We are pleased to inform you that Plinth work of your building is in progress and shall be completed soon.

As per the agreed payment schedule, you are required to ensure payment of the Plinthinstalment. You are requested to arrange a Cheque/Demand/Draft/Pay

i got this mail from lodha what should i do i hsould pay
                    Surya - you don't have much of a choice - once you receive the demand letter your count down begins - unless you have a legit reason not to pay. If that is so then immediately send off an email registering your concerns and ask for an answer to your query/doubt and clearly mention your countdown begins from the date you receive the answers and not the demand letter. I presume this would be proof enough against any fines coming your way. any lawyers who can confirm this?

Comment

Platina Cluster CBG

Originally posted by fray54 View Post
                      Surya - you don't have much of a choice - once you receive the demand letter your count down begins - unless you have a legit reason not to pay. If that is so then immediately send off an email registering your concerns and ask for an answer to your query/doubt and clearly mention your countdown begins from the date you receive the answers and not the demand letter. I presume this would be proof enough against any fines coming your way. any lawyers who can confirm this?
                      Dear All,

I have booked in Platina A 11 floor. I have confirmed the property approval no from HDFC. It has beeen approved by them. Regarding Platina C. I must say even you read the commencement cert from MMRDA.....it is missing. I have checked with my regn documents also. It is actually MISSING...c CLUSTER IS NOT THERE.

As far as floors are concerned......initially it was till 8th floor.....I have asked the reviesd plan for addl floors for my cluster....I have fwd the same to my home addr...I will be getting in soon. Probably they have recd the approval for revised plan also, Will update all soon.

Moreover, e-mail has been sent to all customers that all the queries/complaints will be under taken via Lodha Group - Customer Care Online Query portal only not personally. No visitor/calls allowed at site/head office by lodha.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X