They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
Reply
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is serious matter - the whole project can go for a toss due to this dumping grnd
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsagar
    This is serious matter - the whole project can go for a toss due to this dumping grnd


    Is there an update on issue? ...Also there use to be google group...but all of sudden ppl have moved out/silent? Any issues?
    CommentQuote
  • Parking allotment

    Lodha facility management stated allocating parking space in Casa Bella to the residents who have taken possession of the flat. The allotment is done by issue of parking stickers. Since all of us paid for this parking it is necessary that they should issue official allotment letter. This will not only be a proof of our nownership right on parking but also a document to support the transfer of parking space at later date when we sell the flat.

    This matter has to be taken up with lodha by each one of you. I have taken up the matter with the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

    meanwhile i got demand for 3rd floor.platina------c-anybody else recived.
    CommentQuote
  • Parking Allotment in Casa Bella

    Originally Posted by lordkrishna62
    Lodha facility management stated allocating parking space in Casa Bella to the residents who have taken possession of the flat. The allotment is done by issue of parking stickers. Since all of us paid for this parking it is necessary that they should issue official allotment letter. This will not only be a proof of our nownership right on parking but also a document to support the transfer of parking space at later date when we sell the flat.

    This matter has to be taken up with lodha by each one of you. I have taken up the matter with the builder.


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Parking spaces (including Stilt Parking slots) are common areas of the building, and do not belong to the Builder. Hence the Builder has no jurisdiction over the parking slots, or the authority to allocate parking slots. They are overstepping their rights in allocating parking spaces, and are thus creating confusion and ill-feeling among the flat owners.

    Parking spaces can be allocated only by the Society after its formation, based on lottery or any other method, which has to be agreed to by the members of the society.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VSL123
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Parking spaces (including Stilt Parking slots) are common areas of the building, and do not belong to the Builder. Hence the Builder has no jurisdiction over the parking slots, or the authority to allocate parking slots. They are overstepping their rights in allocating parking spaces, and are thus creating confusion and ill-feeling among the flat owners.

    Parking spaces can be allocated only by the Society after its formation, based on lottery or any other method, which has to be agreed to by the members of the society.


    That may be the legal position. But fact remains otherwise. Please see the agreement signed. It clearly indicates one parking space along with the flat. I suppose most of the people paid money for parking. That is the way the industry is operating. When promoter allocate parking he is allocating the same as chief promoter of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • The problem here is , nobody objects to the illegal doing of builder.
    All the common facilities should be provided by builders and parking is part of comman facility.
    why builder cannot sell LIFT?
    I salute these builder by cheating such a highly educated person like laywers,Govt servants,engg etc by selling parking..............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pramad
    The problem here is , nobody objects to the illegal doing of builder.
    All the common facilities should be provided by builders and parking is part of comman facility.
    why builder cannot sell LIFT?
    I salute these builder by cheating such a highly educated person like laywers,Govt servants,engg etc by selling parking..............

    Don't forget that people have paid for parking, more than a lakh. This may be illegal or whatever, but that is the standard practice in all the buildings built by any builder in India. If I have paid for parking, I will definitely get a parking. Suggesting a lottery or something after society formation is useless. People who have booked later will also get a parking each as parking is must for everyone and it is mentioned in the agreement. The builder later stopped taking parking payment as there was some legal provision introduced later by the high court saying that no parking place can be sold. But the builder can raise price of the flat which covers the parking payment anyway. That is what Lodha did, they raised the price of the flat. So everyone who has bought 2 BHK or 3 BHK will get a parking. I am not sure about the 1 BHK though.
    CommentQuote
  • hi did any body calculated.

    any body calculated carpet area in allotment letter mention 665 area and after calculation its coming 576
    CommentQuote
  • Update on Utopia D Construction as on 14.11.12

    Dear friends,
    After one year, I finally made a visit to the construction site today.
    No crowd today as it is diwali time.
    Some general updates:
    Approach road to clusters of CBG has been constructed and is in the process of being widened.
    Construction of the mall is in progress.
    School seems to be starting classes from June 2013.
    Many clusters are in different phases of construction.
    Spectra seems to be nearly ready for possession
    Maxima - painting is in progress
    Excavation for clubhouse and swimming pool is in progress.
    Specifics for Utopia D:

      Terrace work in progress
      Internal work - flooring, plastering etc. is still in progress on different floors.
      Although as per their records, brickwork is in progress on 17th floor.

      Possession expected: April 2013 onwards
      I am optimistic but realistically, looking at the pace, i feel it will further get delayed.

      But happy that atleast progress is occurring.

      Regards

      Praveen Iyer
      Utopia D
      CBG April 2013 onwards
      I am optimistic but realistically, looking at the pace, i feel it will further get delayed.

      But happy that atleast progress is occurring.

      Regards

      Praveen Iyer
      Utopia D
      CBG April 2013 onwards
      I am optimistic but realistically, looking at the pace, i feel it will further get delayed.

      But happy that atleast progress is occurring.

      Regards

      Praveen Iyer
      Utopia D
      CBG April 2013 onwards
      I am optimistic but realistically, looking at the pace, i feel it will further get delayed.

      But happy that atleast progress is occurring.

      Regards

      Praveen Iyer
      Utopia D
      CBG April 2013 onwards
      I am optimistic but realistically, looking at the pace, i feel it will further get delayed.

      But happy that atleast progress is occurring.

      Regards

      Praveen Iyer
      Utopia D
      CBG April 2013 onwards
      I am optimistic but realistically, looking at the pace, i feel it will further get delayed.

      But happy that atleast progress is occurring.

      Regards

      Praveen Iyer
      Utopia D
      CBG
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by debanaishi
    We should immediately speak to Lodha and also try to find out if the government is actually planning this. You can't imagine how worst it will get if it is true. THIS IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM FOR US. If needed, we should even march to the state assembly or do something outrageous to stop this. This will ruin the dream of thousands of families who have invested in any of the CASA projects. But let us first speak to Lodha through our association first. Please take this seriously everyone.


    There is a large slum vote bank at Deonar who have been pressing for removal of the dumping ground. This project of shifting of the dumping ground was conceived around ten years ago due to the foul smell generated by waste from the slaughter house as well as solid waste from Mumbai Metropolitan Region. This was found to be causing ground water pollution, breeding of mosquitoes, flies, insects, crows, along with heavy air pollution caused by thousands of heavy garbage carrying dumpsters etc.
    The problem is further exacerbated by the contractors not following scientific methods prescribed and instead resorting to burning of the garbage leading to an acrid smell and causing respiratory problems and lung diseases. The areas have also been plagued by hundreds of rag pickers and scavengers choosing to take up residence at the garbage dumping site.
    Somehow this was stalled due to slow movement of paper work, babus going on leave, getting transferred, having better things to do than bother about garbage etc., as well as change of Government at the center, lack of funds, lack of political will etc.
    They now have a plan to create a large nature park, golf course and recreational park at the original dumping site at Govandi, similar to the one at Mahim (opposite the Dharavi bus depot) which was also previously a dumping ground. The area will also be beautified as it is on the route to the new Airport at Panvel, besides having the proposed metro, Air conditioned Rail corridor, eastern freeway etc.
    It is believed that a host of developers have already started lobbying for this space to put up multi-storeyed luxury apartment towers.
    The dumping ground and the abattoir will be shifted to Dombivali, which is out of the city limits, and besides a nalla that will be used for draining liquid waste.
    As there is no population at the new site besides a row of not yet occupied buildings, no significant vote bank exists yet, and nobody is expected to protest. The civic administration KDMC plan on accomplishing the shifting of the dumping grounds on a war footing before providing occupation certificates to these clusters of 18 storied low cost housing towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

    While browsing through the net on the Lodha Palava city, I came across this news of the govt. planning a garbage dumping ground in an area near the Palava city. I, along with my friends, were planning to book apartments at Casa Rio, but have postponed our plans until we get a clear idea on this matter in issue.

    What is v. surprising is though a few members on this forum raised this issue some weeks back, majority of people on this forum who have booked a flat in Palava city have, more or less, ignored this problem ("ostrich" like attitude hoping that by not discussing the problem, the problem would somehow go away on its own).

    This issue was raised by people on various internet forums as early in September. It's nearly the end of November. Any member has any update on this issue?

    If the govt. is going ahead with the garbage dumping ground, I for one would book my flat at some place in Mumbai (e.g. even if it is with Lodha, would book at their Thane site).

    Having one of the largest garbage dumping grounds in and around Mumbai near the Palava city would make it tough, in the long run, to stay in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Dumping ground far away from Casa Bella site

    Dear members,

    Casa bella site is far away from proposed dumping ground so need not worry. The site is towards Kalyan after Manpada junction. A fair arial distance will be roughly 7-8 Km north-east of casa bell site. One can locate the place using Latitude and Longitude of a Point

    Kindly put the values as

    Latitudes +19 11 34.86 (Degress Minutes Seconds)
    Longituides +73 07 38.81 (Degress Minutes Seconds)

    After this click "show point".

    The longitude and latitude values for the proposed site are taken from MMRDA report.

    So don't worry and be happy.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot for ur inputs.
    Regards
    Purna
    Casa rio viva
    Originally Posted by jaysingh_r
    Dear members,

    Casa bella site is far away from proposed dumping ground so need not worry. The site is towards Kalyan after Manpada junction. A fair arial distance will be roughly 7-8 Km north-east of casa bell site. One can locate the place using Latitude and Longitude of a Point

    Kindly put the values as

    Latitudes +19 11 34.86 (Degress Minutes Seconds)
    Longituides +73 07 38.81 (Degress Minutes Seconds)

    After this click "show point".

    The longitude and latitude values for the proposed site are taken from MMRDA report.

    So don't worry and be happy.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for ur inputs.
    U didnt face any problem in visiting the site ?
    As for us Casa Rio not allowing site visit.
    Mall , school is part of CBG or CB ?

    For CBG flats for how many months has the possession been delayed frm the given actual date of possession.
    Regards,
    Purna
    Casa rio viva


    Originally Posted by iyer_praveen
    Dear friends,
    After one year, I finally made a visit to the construction site today.
    No crowd today as it is diwali time.
    Some general updates:
    Approach road to clusters of CBG has been constructed and is in the process of being widened.
    Construction of the mall is in progress.
    School seems to be starting classes from June 2013.
    Many clusters are in different phases of construction.
    Spectra seems to be nearly ready for possession
    Maxima - painting is in progress
    Excavation for clubhouse and swimming pool is in progress.
    Specifics for Utopia D:
      Terrace work in progress
      Internal work - flooring, plastering etc. is still in progress on different floors.
      Although as per their records, brickwork is in progress on 17th floor.

      Possession expected: April 2013 onwards
      I am optimistic but realistically, looking at the pace, i feel it will further get delayed.

      But happy that atleast progress is occurring.

      Regards

      Praveen Iyer
      Utopia D
      CBG
    CommentQuote