Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

hi

Originally posted by fray54 View Post
    Surya - you don't have much of a choice - once you receive the demand letter your count down begins - unless you have a legit reason not to pay. If that is so then immediately send off an email registering your concerns and ask for an answer to your query/doubt and clearly mention your countdown begins from the date you receive the answers and not the demand letter. I presume this would be proof enough against any fines coming your way. any lawyers who can confirm this?

i have sent them a mail regarding cc,pics, but they havent reply me yet i m waiting for there reply ,,i m ready with my payment but only confuse we should ask photograph of that place what is constructing now or after plinth complete

Comment

hi

Originally posted by maj_kaushik View Post
      Dear All,

I have booked in Platina A 11 floor. I have confirmed the property approval no from HDFC. It has beeen approved by them. Regarding Platina C. I must say even you read the commencement cert from MMRDA.....it is missing. I have checked with my regn documents also. It is actually MISSING...c CLUSTER IS NOT THERE.

As far as floors are concerned......initially it was till 8th floor.....I have asked the reviesd plan for addl floors for my cluster....I have fwd the same to my home addr...I will be getting in soon. Probably they have recd the approval for revised plan also, Will update all soon.

Moreover, e-mail has been sent to all customers that all the queries/complaints will be under taken via Lodha Group - Customer Care Online Query portal only not personally. No visitor/calls allowed at site/head office by lodha.

thnaks maj kasuhik i will check with them about cc of platina c

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
        i have sent them a mail regarding cc,pics, but they havent reply me yet i m waiting for there reply ,,i m ready with my payment but only confuse we should ask photograph of that place what is constructing now or after plinth complete
        Hi,

Do insist for photographs as you can mention that in past too demand for payment was done based on fake snaps and demand letter for Suprema cluster.till date construction has not been started for suprema-D than wht they should be beleived..either show snaps or allow site visit to confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
          Hi,

Do insist for photographs as you can mention that in past too demand for payment was done based on fake snaps and demand letter for Suprema cluster.till date construction has not been started for suprema-D than wht they should be beleived..either show snaps or allow site visit to confirm.
          Hi rajat ,

Have u got any letter pertinent to Suprema -D construction ???Pls confirm as mine booking is into Magnifica -A which is in just same row to Suprema D ...

Rakessh

Comment

Originally posted by Rakessh View Post
            Hi rajat ,

Have u got any letter pertinent to Suprema -D construction ???Pls confirm as mine booking is into Magnifica -A which is in just same row to Suprema D ...

Rakessh
            Hi,

I did received letter and snaps for construction...last year.

after site visit i discovered it was error on their part to send letter..till now construction has not been started.

Comment

Platina Cluster CBG: good news

Dear All,

All the Platina A, B, D, E, F stakeholders.....time to rejoice. I have recd a copy of revised blueprint for these clusters. Sanction and Commencement cert has been issued by MMRDA upto 19 floor (cover for flats on 18 floor) has been given in apr 2011 this yr. I have my copy with me. Pt is where the Platina C gone.......missing...

Comment

hi

Dear All,

All the Platina A, B, D, E, F stakeholders.....time to rejoice. I have recd a copy of revised blueprint for these clusters. Sanction and Commencement cert has been issued by MMRDA upto 19 floor (cover for flats on 18 floor) has been given in apr 2011 this yr. I have my copy with me. Pt is where the Platina C gone.......missing...

how u recive a copy of these cluster,is this copy of cc,and if cc than from where u get cc copy of ur cluster.

Comment

if nany one who has booked in CBJ EUROPIA cluster has got registration . i have booked in 10 th floor. not able to contact the lodah through yhere customer care

Comment

Thanks Major Kaushik,

This is an excellent piece of information shared. Request you if you can send me your contact details on my personal mail id at aks1826rediffmail.com. I would like to speak with you.

Dear Friends - From Platina Cluster - Would like to share some information. last week I go chance to visit the site. I was able to see the construction work going on this cluster. Adjacent cluster (I think Elitra) construction was in swing and in one of the block were 9th floor construction was going on.

I inquired about permissions, they said they have received permission upto 19th floor.

Can someone guide on getting documents post registration. I am yet to receive these back.

Dear All,

I have booked in Platina A 11 floor. I have confirmed the property approval no from HDFC. It has beeen approved by them. Regarding Platina C. I must say even you read the commencement cert from MMRDA.....it is missing. I have checked with my regn documents also. It is actually MISSING...c CLUSTER IS NOT THERE.

As far as floors are concerned......initially it was till 8th floor.....I have asked the reviesd plan for addl floors for my cluster....I have fwd the same to my home addr...I will be getting in soon. Probably they have recd the approval for revised plan also, Will update all soon.

Moreover, e-mail has been sent to all customers that all the queries/complaints will be under taken via Lodha Group - Customer Care Online Query portal only not personally. No visitor/calls allowed at site/head office by lodha.

Comment

Thanks, Major - Can you share your details with me on aks1826rediffmail.com. I would also like to have a copy of this.

Dear All,

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X