They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dumping Ground at Kalyan shil Road

Dear Members,

further to my mail on proposed dumping ground, one can get the entire report which is a pdf file by typing "Environmental Impact Assessment for 'Development of Regional. Municipal Solid Waste Management. Facility at Taloja" in Google search.

The proposed dumping site of Kalyan shil road is also given with its latitude and longitude values. All in all, I can say that all Casa sites of Lodha are far away and its distance from proposed dumping ground can be equated with distance between Ghatkopar or Mulund residential areas and Kanjurmarg dumping ground.

So don't come under pressure from negative talks of people.
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding site visit

Originally Posted by casa viva
    Thanks for ur inputs.
    U didnt face any problem in visiting the site ?
    As for us Casa Rio not allowing site visit.
    Mall , school is part of CBG or CB ?

For CBG flats for how many months has the possession been delayed frm the given actual date of possession.
    Regards,
    Purna
    Casa rio viva

As you rightly pointed out, the typical answer on the query of site visit is "due to safety reasons, it is not allowed" .

I took a chance last year and this year both on week days.

I just made casual visits.
    Spoke to the representatives at sales office regarding my cluster.
    Revisited sample flat.
    Then just made my own way to my cluster unofficially.
    When the security questioned, i requested him to allow few minutes of visit inside the cluster.
    After some conversation, he understood our desperation. And we were allowed.
    After making sure about relative safety to enter, we went ahead and looked at our cluster and surroundings.

I must say that we were lucky.

You might try your luck as well.

All the best.

Regards

Praveen

UTOPIA D
    CBG

PS:
    Mall and School was mentioned in brochure of CBG, however I am not sure there is a different school or mall for each project.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks praveen.
    Will try my luck.
    School, medical centre and mall location shown in CBG site plan
    Chkd in lodha casa.
    For Casario mentioned cricket ground & other amenities.
    Regards
    Purna
    Casario viva

Originally Posted by iyer_praveen
    As you rightly pointed out, the typical answer on the query of site visit is "due to safety reasons, it is not allowed" .

I took a chance last year and this year both on week days.

I just made casual visits.
    Spoke to the representatives at sales office regarding my cluster.
    Revisited sample flat.
    Then just made my own way to my cluster unofficially.
    When the security questioned, i requested him to allow few minutes of visit inside the cluster.
    After some conversation, he understood our desperation. And we were allowed.
    After making sure about relative safety to enter, we went ahead and looked at our cluster and surroundings.

I must say that we were lucky.

You might try your luck as well.

All the best.

Regards

Praveen

UTOPIA D
    CBG

PS:
    Mall and School was mentioned in brochure of CBG, however I am not sure there is a different school or mall for each project.
    CommentQuote
  • When will Casa bela gold elitra be handed over? Any date Lodha is stating?

What could be the resale rates by Diwali 2013?
    CommentQuote
  • hi

did anybody recived demand for 5 slab.

i recived 3slab for 2/11/12

5 slab 30/11/12
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha World School, Palava

Dear all,

Lodha World School admission will start from 10th Dec 2012.

Just contacted at phone no. given at the Casabella Gold site for school admission 022-2544 0066 and 022-2545 0066.

Admission forms available at Lodha world scholl Thane and fees is very high. For 5th standard, the approximate fees is 80000-90000 Rs and for 2nd Standard, it is 70000-80000 Rs.

Can anyone help me out for admission at other CBSE / ICSE schools at Dombivali. Just can't afford such steep fees.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaysingh_r
    Dear all,

Lodha World School admission will start from 10th Dec 2012.

Just contacted at phone no. given at the Casabella Gold site for school admission 022-2544 0066 and 022-2545 0066.

Admission forms available at Lodha world scholl Thane and fees is very high. For 5th standard, the approximate fees is 80000-90000 Rs and for 2nd Standard, it is 70000-80000 Rs.

Can anyone help me out for admission at other CBSE / ICSE schools at Dombivali. Just can't afford such steep fees.

Hi,

Try for Sister Nivedita School.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi,

Try for ST.Theresa , holy Angel and Abhinav vidyalay.Hi,

Try for ST.Theresa , holy Angel and Abhinav vidyalay.
    CommentQuote
  • ThanK you

Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi,

Try for ST.Theresa , holy Angel and Abhinav vidyalay.

Thank you Rajat

Thank you Rajat
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the Lodha Palava site twice this month. After a lot of thought decided not to invest in the Lodha's Dombivli project.

Finally decided to invest in Ulwe. Have recently formed a group with 4 other people (have posted the details in some other thread on this forum about our group) and we all would be buying flats in Ulwe.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Aman - can you send me the link to your ulwe post. I may be interested in it as well. Thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Lodha at Palawa..is going on since my Childhood. No end in foreseeable future. I Avoided it while I live in DOmbivali. In my opinion, its SHEER WASTE of my money.
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha World School at Casabella Site

Dear all,

One member of www.palavacity.com went and had good information about Lodha World School at Casabella site.

The fees is 33000 Rs upto Sr. Kg and then 35000 Rs for 1st std onwards.

Really good news for those who wanted to shift in 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally one year after registration received the Plinth demand for CBG Vertica-B. Palava shall turn out to be the best city to live in by 2020 !
    CommentQuote