Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
    Hi,

I did received letter and snaps for construction...last year.

after site visit i discovered it was error on their part to send letter..till now construction has not been started.
    Thnks Rajat..

Do u hv any info abt construction staring nd hv they CC letter from MMRDA f yr wing..as per my last talk wid cc work was likely to be start from may end but i do belive there is no progress till date...

Comment

Hi All,

Could you please confirm that the project has got required environmental clearance?

Regards,
      Rahul

Comment

Site visit

Has anyone tried this??

Express Registration

guess they have started site visit but registered ones only....OR is this service for new bakras only?

One more funny thing...Casabella advts mention CITY has turned 1 year old...Man!!...What a joke?? Seems company is run by bunch of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
          Has anyone tried this??

Express Registration

guess they have started site visit but registered ones only....OR is this service for new bakras only?

One more funny thing...Casabella advts mention CITY has turned 1 year old...Man!!...What a joke?? Seems company is run by bunch of idiots.
          Thanks fundoo ! you sure brought a smile to my early morning face... .....

Comment

Originally posted by fray54 View Post
            Thanks fundoo ! you sure brought a smile to my early morning face... .....
            Fray Sir...

I am not sure if this site visit is for all of us...Since form asks for budget etc...it might be possible that it just ends at perimeter only and for new bakra only..

I was posing Q for others ...if any1 in mum has used this...Since I am outside..I am not in position to try this out..

Any1 has an hr this weekend and can visit site..?

Comment

Platina Cluster CBG: good news

Dear All Stakeholders in Platina/CBG.

I have enquired from online helpdesk lodha group regarding revised plans of platina. I have recd the copy of blueprint also having sanctions upto 19th floor for Cluster No 8, 9 and 10. 8 refers to Platina. I have also asked about revised CC ex MMRDA. they replied as follows

Dear Mr. Kaushik,

Greetings from Lodha!

This is with regards to your online query received by us.

We have dispatched the Commencement Certificate and Blue print copy, which you will receive at your communication address within 7 working days.

Regards,

Casa Helpdesk.

Fwg pts are imp:-

1. Documents are in place. They have recd sanctions from MMRDA upto 19 floors also timely.

2. On ground people also says .....wk is in good pace..

3. For more info I think we should gether info from various govt depts via RTI applications.

any suggesstions

Comment

hi

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
                SURYABHAN R SINGH

Sub : Intimation of work progress and payment due for your Flat No: C-506 in the building PLATINA - C at CASA BELLA GOLD ,Dombivli (E) .

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from CASA BELLA GOLD.

We are pleased to inform you that Plinth work of your building is in progress and shall be completed soon.

As per the agreed payment schedule, you are required to ensure payment of the Plinthinstalment. You are requested to arrange a Cheque/Demand/Draft/Pay

i got this mail from lodha what should i do i hsould pay

my freind visited them and pay money before plinth level,regarding intrest they are asking me ,so at the time of payment my freind ask them that i want to talk with them about intres ,they did not attend that querry,they are telling to fill online,

how stupid they are ,anyhow i didnt pay intrest money to them

Comment

Registration

Hi,

I have booked in Europa. I had sent lodha the cheques for registration more than a month back and have still not received date for registration. Now they have sent demand letter for payment. Has anyone else's flat in europa been registered??

Comment

Interest/penalty waiver??

Dear All,

I have booked a flat in casa rio. As all of you are dealing with Lodhas from last couple of years, I would like to know is there any case where lodha has given a waiver on penalty ?? Request all of you to please update.

Thanks

Regards
                    Shahwaz

Comment

hi to all

is there any person ask to pay intrest like me from casabella gold

come forward with reason so we can ask lodha about this

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X