They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Interested in Europa - CBGold. Any issues/concerns that need to be taken into account prior to Booking?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello - just wondering how was your experience with Lodha so far? Has it been good or do you have any concerns? - any thoughts will be helpful since I am looking to invest in this project. Thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by donkeykong
    Hello - just wondering how was your experience with Lodha so far? Has it been good or do you have any concerns? - any thoughts will be helpful since I am looking to invest in this project. Thanks !

Contrary to what many on this forum have experienced, mine has been pretty satisfactory with Lodha. Over the past 2 years they have definitely put in some good systems and procedure in place for CRM.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dubyaskin
    Lodha at Palawa..is going on since my Childhood. No end in foreseeable future. I Avoided it while I live in DOmbivali. In my opinion, its SHEER WASTE of my money.

Why?People are already staying in Casa Bella.There are delays for sure but much better than other ones.Please check Nirmal Lifestyle thread.
    Project started with 2000 psft in 2009,at that rate it was a steal.Investment always comes with risk but potential is high at such price points.Rates are already close to 5000 psft,so already been a success who booked it till 3000 psft.
    Also,Lodha did not allow selling of flats till possession is given.This clearly keeps short term invester at bay and only long term investors/end users are interested.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by donkeykong
    Hello - just wondering how was your experience with Lodha so far? Has it been good or do you have any concerns? - any thoughts will be helpful since I am looking to invest in this project. Thanks !

pretty satisfactory.getting all reply within 24 hours via email--starting there was a trouble now ok
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kuldeepp
    Why?People are already staying in Casa Bella.There are delays for sure but much better than other ones.Please check Nirmal Lifestyle thread.
    Project started with 2000 psft in 2009,at that rate it was a steal.Investment always comes with risk but potential is high at such price points.Rates are already close to 5000 psft,so already been a success who booked it till 3000 psft.
    Also,Lodha did not allow selling of flats till possession is given.This clearly keeps short term invester at bay and only long term investors/end users are interested.

Hi,

I agree with you..i have got delayed possession (approx 1 year delay) but today when i look back i feel thats ok compared to way things are developed and developing at site. Even Rates are pretty appreciated now. landscaping .roads , Security , Facilities etc are been good and feel like good place to stay.

earlier i had feeling of getting bad deal but its not really. Dealing with LODHA representative is most sucking and irritating (coz of Lodha policy )

overall its a good Deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi,

I agree with you..i have got delayed possession (approx 1 year delay) but today when i look back i feel thats ok compared to way things are developed and developing at site. Even Rates are pretty appreciated now. landscaping .roads , Security , Facilities etc are been good and feel like good place to stay.

earlier i had feeling of getting bad deal but its not really. Dealing with LODHA representative is most sucking and irritating (coz of Lodha policy )

overall its a good Deal.

Thanks.I have bought a flat in Casa Rio.Would u please elaborate on the facilities and amenities provided?Construction quality?which facilities are currently available?(I think school,hospital,mall,multiplex are still to come).what is the transportation scenario?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • h rajat

me also want to know.what about travelling from casabella to dombivali station how much time it will take.and rougly what wwill be the distance.

any idea about nilje railway station.
    CommentQuote
  • If I am right, this place is not Dombivli per se. It is called Nilje, a 30 minute ride from dombivli station via Manpada road either way on an average day.

So this project is finally over ? I think they began in 2004/5.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dubyaskin
    If I am right, this place is not Dombivli per se. It is called Nilje, a 30 minute ride from dombivli station via Manpada road either way on an average day.

So this project is finally over ? I think they began in 2004/5.

Project began in 2009.Possessions already done.Not delayed much at all.It is 9 km from Mahape/Koparkhairane.As currently it is away from city,Lodha started with 2000 psft in 2009.Rate at Koparkharane is 8k.CB,CBG,CR,CRG have total 12000 flats and once done it will be town in itself along with already present Lodha Heaven.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kuldeepp
    Project began in 2009.Possessions already done.Not delayed much at all.It is 9 km from Mahape/Koparkhairane.As currently it is away from city,Lodha started with 2000 psft in 2009.Rate at Koparkharane is 8k.CB,CBG,CR,CRG have total 12000 flats and once done it will be town in itself along with already present Lodha Heaven.

-----------

ok. thanks.

I recall a brochure I received in 2006 about that project. Could be wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

which railway staion is close to this and how much distance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    which railway staion is close to this and how much distance.

--------

Nilje. Walking distance. But from Nilje , you go no where towards Mumbai unless to come back to Diva junction and change to central line.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

when nilje will start --any body having clue ??????????
    CommentQuote
  • Can u plz give us an idea how is it to live there after possession.
    How's commuting ?
    I know there are 3 - 4 best buses which go frm dombivalii stn to vashi stn.
    But frm casabella to main rd people walk or any other mode of transport.
    Frm where u buy daily groceries and medical and vegetables etc. ?

Ur inputs will be very useful.

Thanks
    Purna
    Casa viva

QUOTE=rajatcasa;694344]Hi,

overall its a good Deal.
    CommentQuote