They claim to complete the first phase of the project by Sept-10. I have been reading the media articles that around 250 units are booked on the very first week of opening. The price at 1998/sqf- Superbuilt up area. Is this worth buying ? Has anyone booked the flat here ? Learnt that Lodha is a reputed builder.
Read more
1205 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Kuldeepp
    Thanks.I have bought a flat in Casa Rio.Would u please elaborate on the facilities and amenities provided?Construction quality?which facilities are currently available?(I think school,hospital,mall,multiplex are still to come).what is the transportation scenario?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kuldeepp,

currently transport facility is restricted from main building to Main Road (1 KM) and its Free. not sure of complex to Station transport service as i havent shifted but had seen some circular to that effect.

Construction quality is not that great but they are rectified immediately on complaining as FMS team is always ready to help. They have inhouse complain dept to register and its taken care well. do check for Cracks on wall and Flooring as both are pain points for majority of people.

School shall be operational from next academic year..not sure of hospital but work for Mall is ON.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    me also want to know.what about travelling from casabella to dombivali station how much time it will take.and rougly what wwill be the distance.

any idea about nilje railway station.

Hi,

Nilje station is of no use at present as No trains stop (Mum-goa route)

distance is approx 12 to 14 Km for Dombivli and it takes 20 min to reach station.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by casa viva
    can u plz give us an idea how is it to live there after possession.
    How's commuting ?
    I know there are 3 - 4 best buses which go frm dombivalii stn to vashi stn.
    But frm casabella to main rd people walk or any other mode of transport.
    Frm where u buy daily groceries and medical and vegetables etc. ?

Ur inputs will be very useful.

Thanks
    purna
    casa viva

hi,

commuting is an issue but not that problamatic..you have continous buses of NMMT and local dombivli bus for station. Even auto facility is good as you have share auto till main road and from main road you have inhouse pickup service every 15 minutes (casabella). Not sure for casa rio.

Quote=rajatcasa;694344]hi,

i agree with you..i have got delayed possession (approx 1 year delay) but today when i look back i feel thats ok compared to way things are developed and developing at site. Even rates are pretty appreciated now. Landscaping .roads , security , facilities etc are been good and feel like good place to stay.

Earlier i had feeling of getting bad deal but its not really. Dealing with lodha representative is most sucking and irritating (coz of lodha policy )

overall its a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    Hi,

Nilje station is of no use at present as No trains stop (Mum-goa route)

distance is approx 12 to 14 Km for Dombivli and it takes 20 min to reach station.

hi

12 to 14 km can be coverd in 20 min--there is no traffic.

and construction quality is not good for all or some of wings.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    hi

12 to 14 km can be coverd in 20 min--there is no traffic.

and construction quality is not good for all or some of wings.

Cracks on walls are major complaint that i judged while talking to their site supervisor . according to him it can be covered along with painting but they are not actioing on that..we need to get it done.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot rajat for ur inputs.
    The inhouse transport facility provided every 15 mins is by lodha ? And do we hv to pay for it.
    Casa rio is quite far frm main road 2kms atleast and if lodha providing this facility then when we come to stay useful for all.

But sad to know construction work quality not upto mark.
    Even after so much delay still nt get good product it is a shame.

As a reputed builder lodha shd give quality.

Regards,
    Purna
    Casa viva

Originally Posted by rajatcasa
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by casa viva
    Thanks a lot rajat for ur inputs.
    The inhouse transport facility provided every 15 mins is by lodha ? And do we hv to pay for it.
    Casa rio is quite far frm main road 2kms atleast and if lodha providing this facility then useful for all.

Regards,
    Purna
    Casa viva

Hi,
    Inhouse is Free and provided by Lodha..they have arranged for Tata Sumo and its very frequent service.

Hi,
    Inhouse is Free and provided by Lodha..they have arranged for Tata Sumo and its very frequent service.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Lodha has started with New Facility to lease property of investors in their Project.

currently rentals are 5k for 1bhk in casabella..its a good move and hope few of us shall benefit if not planning to move in,

Lodha has started with New Facility to lease property of investors in their Project.

currently rentals are 5k for 1bhk in casabella..its a good move and hope few of us shall benefit if not planning to move in,
    CommentQuote
  • I suppose that the project construction work has picked up speed, considering the demand letters floating around. When is the possession of Casa Bella Gold likely? A good investment, especially for those who booked early. Of all the lodha projects in Palava, CBG seems to have all the amenities in close proximity, such as mall, school, hospital and golf course.

Anybody who has taken possession of any apartment in CBG, would you confirm please?
    CommentQuote
  • Club Casa is now open.What is the experience of people living?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,
    I've booked flat in casa rio, will be ur opposite side of road neighbour soon :-)
    I wanted to enquire about transport--- from casa bella to koperkhairane & dombivali. How frequent is it? and is it available from both sides? and are there enough seats in the vehicle?
    regards
    Andy
    CommentQuote
  • Cracks!!! my god.... in newly built apartment.. already cracks are there... real shame!
    CommentQuote
  • How is the area developing?

Hi All,

I am considering buying a 2BHK in Lodha Casa. I would like to know how is the area coming up ? How far are the shops, restaurants, malls, etc from this place ?

Is it good for somebody having an office in Powai ?

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by inquizzitive
    Hi All,

I am considering buying a 2BHK in Lodha Casa. I would like to know how is the area coming up ? How far are the shops, restaurants, malls, etc from this place ?

Is it good for somebody having an office in Powai ?

Regards,

Hi,

Even this depends on where do u stay currently as this seems to be good with road connectivity and the people who stay and are well acquainted with Airoli,Ghansoli...Vashi Road.
    From Ghansoli Kalyan shilpata road connectivity is there which is around 20 min to Casa rio if you drive in ur own vehicle and the road is getting extended.
    If u r looking for possession by anywhere Jul 2014 and decent price Casa Rio is good option.
    Just search in wikimapia with Casa Rio because avilability is currently in Casa rio and Gold the route understanding also u will get.
    Basic amenities wise already there is lodha heaven since from long time with well avilability of necessary things, apart from this Lodha is buiding Lodha Mall,Hospital and School in Casa Bella Gold.

With Thanks,
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr Manoj

I would like to join

Pls let me know how can i join it
    CommentQuote