Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by fray54 View Post
    Yes santosh, i have the allotment letter and yes they have included for a 4 wheeler Open car parking in it ( after i paid the amount in cash ). Just for your reference.
    How much time did it take to receive your allotment letter from the date of booking? Also let me know the no of days it took to get your allotment letter from the date of payment of first installment.

Comment

payments - allotment letter

Booking was on 29th june -
      1st installment 27th july -
      2nd installment 31 aug

Allotment letter - 3rd August.

Comment

Status of G+18

Can any body tell what is the status of G+18 buildings of CASABELLA? Have they started doing plinth work??

Comment

status

Last visited site 3 weeks ago - and nothing had begun then - will keep you posted as and when any of us know anything of interest.....i too have booked an apt in the phase 1 in 18 floor complex.

Comment

Hi everyone who have booked in cassabella.
            I myself booked in 8 storey 2BHK optima 2253/- on 4th oct 2009
            I have received only receipt for 27000 and no further communication as of now.My queries are:
            1. How many phases are there in cassa bella/gold.what are the expected possession dates for each phase they promised.
            2. Are they at present processing applications which were done before june /july.
            3. Has any one paid the stampduty/registration charges.
            4. Is lodha heaven whichis located opposite to cassabella site owned by lodha(how is the project of lodha heaven)
            5. what is status of onsite construction.

Comment

Please visit this link,

]http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/mumbai/t-lodha-casa-bella-casa-bella-gold-on-googlegroups--8063.html[/URL]

For those who have booked on the project CASA BELLA & CASA BELLA GOLD kindly join the group (on google groups)

Comment

Interesting to read the comments on this forum ... I am surprised that so many have bought flats and then started doing due diligence! Clearly, you invested because you saw value in it - the builder cannot be blamed for the location, transport etc.. Anyone who is familiar with that area knows what it is. Anyone who isn't should be doing the diligence before buying!

Comment

Originally posted by prkadam View Post
                  Hi everyone who have booked in cassabella.
                  I myself booked in 8 storey 2BHK optima 2253/- on 4th oct 2009
                  I have received only receipt for 27000 and no further communication as of now.My queries are:
                  1. How many phases are there in cassa bella/gold.what are the expected possession dates for each phase they promised.
                  2. Are they at present processing applications which were done before june /july.
                  3. Has any one paid the stampduty/registration charges.
                  4. Is lodha heaven whichis located opposite to cassabella site owned by lodha(how is the project of lodha heaven)
                  5. what is status of onsite construction.
                  Pt 3. As of now I believe, LODHA is busy giving out allotment letters only, and maybe agreements for a few, no Stamp duty, registration charges has been demanded yet.

Pt 4. Lodha Heaven builder is a sister concern for this Lodha project (casa bella & casa bella gold). Their management is completely different. How good is that project. No idea...

Pt 5. For Casa Bella Gold - 0% site progress
                  For Casa Bella - For some towers they have constructed
                  upto 2nd storey.

Rest of the points I don't know.

Comment

project status

I am reading the comments for quite some time. I though i will give the information available with me. TheLatest status is as follows:

The construction work for the first few building of G+8 has commenced. I think it is cluster five.

The builder started execution agreement, but the executed agreement not released by the registrar as scanning machine is not working at registrars office.

Yes parking money taken in cash, but it was clearly informed at the time of enquiry.

The allotment letter clearly state that one parking space will be allotted.

Now a days it is commen to charge development charges etc and keep the basic price low to attract buyers attention. We have to workout effective cost for the built up area and then compare the same for reasonableness.

Whether builder will deliver what he promissed in the broucher, only time can tell.

I have booked a small flat just for my next generation requirement point of view. I have seen the Mira Road development from srach to a city. When I first visited Mira Road, I could count the people at railway platform and there were only first four buildings of shantistar was ready and no one else were present there. There is a great advantage of having a flat a planned township.

At the movement everthing seems fine. We have to wait and watch.

k

Comment

Project Status

Thanks Krishna, you are talking about the Casa Bella complex at Dombivili i'm resuming - am a bit confused as you also mention Mira Road. Thank again

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X