Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

    Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
    attached latest architect copy of cbg
    Can somebody plz post for CB as well?

    Comment


    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

      Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
      attached latest architect copy of cbg
      Thanks! been waiting for this one
      CBG Magniferra

      Comment


      • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

        Mmrda To Construct 2 Flyovers In Mahape And Pipeline Junction

        Folks some good news..not sure if u guys are already aware..

        " The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) is planning to construct two flyovers at a cost of Rs 90 crore on the Mahape Shil Phata Road. The work on the flyovers is likely to be completed by the end of 2012.

        The 5-km Mahape Shil Phata Road connects Navi Mumbai with Mumbra, Kalyan, Dombivli, Ulhasnagar, Ambarnath and the Taloja Industrial Area.

        One 500-metre flyover will come up at the Pipe Line junction while another 800-metre flyover will come up at Mahape. "

        Comment


        • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

          Casa Bella Gold - Service tax

          Hi,

          Can someone update me on the latest hearing for the Service Tax.
          Lodha has started demanding for Service Tax, no clue how are they calculating it. And shouldn't we wait till we have a concrete answer to Service tax.

          Also No clue why the Sales people are not mentioning about this payment and MVAT apart from Stamp Duty and Registration payments.

          Hari
          Regards,
          Hari

          Comment


          • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

            Casa Bella Gold

            This is for those who are planning to book a New Flat in Lodha's project -

            The sales person donot mention some charges while booking a flat which is quite mean and unprofessional from their end as these charges turn out to be too huge on a Customer's pocket.Please be advised of the below Government Charges which we as a Customer need to bear apart from the Consideration Value :

            1.Stamp Duty
            2.Registration
            3.MVAT
            4.Preferential Location Tax
            5.Service Tax

            Regards,
            Hari
            Regards,
            Hari

            Comment


            • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

              Originally posted by HariSP View Post
              This is for those who are planning to book a New Flat in Lodha's project -

              The sales person donot mention some charges while booking a flat which is quite mean and unprofessional from their end as these charges turn out to be too huge on a Customer's pocket.Please be advised of the below Government Charges which we as a Customer need to bear apart from the Consideration Value :

              1.Stamp Duty
              2.Registration
              3.MVAT
              4.Preferential Location Tax
              5.Service Tax

              Regards,
              Hari
              Thanks Hari, Yes i too have received intimation to this effect but am foxed as to why anyone should be asked to pay for service tax before services have been provided - the project is nowhere near completion and how does the government demand we pay for services not recieved and what the heck is preferential location tax ? aren't we already paying a heavier rate /sqft for so called preferential location and then a heavier % towards stamp duty and Registration and now location as well? just foxed honestly maybe there is a system to our governments madness i'm not aware of...

              Comment


              • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                Casa Bella Gold - Service tax

                Another question, the demand letter state's the payment to be made by 14 days else interest/penalty would be levied. How can they levy interest/penalty charges because officially this issue is still pending and whatever payments we make would be landing in an escrow account as a safe custody.
                How does it matter to Lodha whether I deposit this amount in 14 days or 24 days. These charges are towards Service tax which would be applicable the day its announced officially.
                I feel it as a case of Money Laundering wherein Lodha is demanding these amount from Customer's and using it for its own financial purpose as he is getting this money at 0% interest rate from us.
                Who know's when would he be depositing the money in the escrow account.

                Anyone knows when is the next hearing by the court on this matter ?
                I might be wrong I think it was 3 Aug 2011.

                Regards,
                Hari
                Regards,
                Hari

                Comment


                • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                  OC not yet received for CB!!

                  I had been to Lodha office last Saturday to sort out my various issues. After talking to my cluster CC, I came to know that Lodha have not yet received OC for the flats for which they have given possession in CB (Magnifica C & D). When asked him on this, he said they have already applied for OC and are awaiting for the same. I am not sure if this practice of giving possession of flats by Lodha is legal. They seem to be doing (and master!!) all illegal practice without any fear!

                  As far as I understand builder cannot give possession of flats unless it has received the necessary OC from Municipal authorities. Can anyone please throw some light on this? How much time does it take to get an OC once it is applied?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                    Originally posted by Manoj M View Post
                    I had been to Lodha office last Saturday to sort out my various issues. After talking to my cluster CC, I came to know that Lodha have not yet received OC for the flats for which they have given possession in CB (Magnifica C & D). When asked him on this, he said they have already applied for OC and are awaiting for the same. I am not sure if this practice of giving possession of flats by Lodha is legal. They seem to be doing (and master!!) all illegal practice without any fear!

                    As far as I understand builder cannot give possession of flats unless it has received the necessary OC from Municipal authorities. Can anyone please throw some light on this? How much time does it take to get an OC once it is applied?
                    Hi Manoj,

                    This is the exact point that I had raised in my earlier posts

                    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...6-post804.html

                    But no one seems to have responded to it.

                    There is no fixed timeframe for OC if all is fine it can be given soon, but if not, it can take years, so only Lodha and Municipality will be able to give you the details.

                    I would request you to file RTI if possible for the same with municipality and get the update of OC status which has been applied.
                    Get the application details from Lodha.

                    Do keep us posted on OC for CB possessions.


                    Your RTI application can go like this


                    with reference to the constrution approval no _____ dtd ____ for construction on plot no _____, ____________(legal address of the property from the construction approval)________+ postal address of the property ________, i wish to have the following information:
                    1. Was the construction approval revised? If so please provide certified copy of the revised construction approval (including the approved drawing and construction approval letters with necessary annexures)
                    2. what is the duration for which a construction approval is valid from the day of its release
                    3. has a building use certificate / completion certificate / part completion certificate / occupancy certificate for the above referred construction approval (or its revised form, as referrred in #1 above), been seeked? If so, the date and no. of the inward of application
                    4. was the certificate referred above in #3 released? if so, kindly provide a certified copy of it. if it was denied, kindly provide the reasons for the same.
                    5. if a building for which any of the certificate as referred to in #3 has not been obtained, and the building is occupied, is there a legal procedure to initiate the BU, and if so, has such a procedure been adopted for the above property?
                    6. if a building for which any of the certificate as referred to in #3 has not been obtained, and the building has been sold by the builder, can the co-owners apply for the certificates as referred to in #3 above? if so, what is the procedure?
                    Pay the necessary fees(I think it should be Rs. 10 but do cross check) and mark the application to PIO.

                    Regards
                    Manoj
                    Last edited by m_k726; August 5 2011, 05:49 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

                      OC, Water & Electricity in CB

                      Hi Manoj,

                      Thanks for your info on OC. Regarding your queries in your post # 804 just want to update you that I was in touch with one person who has taken possession in Magnifica C wing. According to him, there was no problem regarding water and electricity in his wing. Water & Electricity flows 24*7. This may be due to the fact that barring him, no one else has taken possession!!..once it is fully occupied then we need to check these aspects!

                      Regards,
                      Manoj


                      Originally posted by m_k726 View Post
                      Hi Manoj,

                      This is the exact point that I had raised in my earlier posts

                      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...6-post804.html

                      But no one seems to have responded to it.

                      There is no fixed timeframe for OC if all is fine it can be given soon, but if not, it can take years, so only Lodha and Municipality will be able to give you the details.

                      I would request you to file RTI if possible for the same with municipality and get the update of OC status which has been applied.
                      Get the application details from Lodha.

                      Do keep us posted on OC for CB possessions.


                      Your RTI application can go like this


                      with reference to the constrution approval no _____ dtd ____ for construction on plot no _____, ____________(legal address of the property from the construction approval)________+ postal address of the property ________, i wish to have the following information:
                      1. Was the construction approval revised? If so please provide certified copy of the revised construction approval (including the approved drawing and construction approval letters with necessary annexures)
                      2. what is the duration for which a construction approval is valid from the day of its release
                      3. has a building use certificate / completion certificate / part completion certificate / occupancy certificate for the above referred construction approval (or its revised form, as referrred in #1 above), been seeked? If so, the date and no. of the inward of application
                      4. was the certificate referred above in #3 released? if so, kindly provide a certified copy of it. if it was denied, kindly provide the reasons for the same.
                      5. if a building for which any of the certificate as referred to in #3 has not been obtained, and the building is occupied, is there a legal procedure to initiate the BU, and if so, has such a procedure been adopted for the above property?
                      6. if a building for which any of the certificate as referred to in #3 has not been obtained, and the building has been sold by the builder, can the co-owners apply for the certificates as referred to in #3 above? if so, what is the procedure?
                      Pay the necessary fees(I think it should be Rs. 10 but do cross check) and mark the application to PIO.

                      Regards
                      Manoj

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X