1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

HI

Originally posted by apartmentseeker View Post
    Dear Ajay And Surya,
    I had gone to the Mahalakshmi office in July. I was informed that the commencement of PLATINA C wing has NOT taken place as yet, though the other wings ABDEF have got the CC. I too have booked in Platina C. CHECK before you make payment.

BUT THEY SENT ME A CC COPY IN THAT ITS MENTION STUB COLOUMN IS COMLETED, I HAVE UPLOADED ABOVE THE SAME COPY AS I GET

Comment

HI APARTMENTSEEKER

I ALREADY MADE A PAYMENT OF 5+++ LAKH NOW WHAT TO DO

Comment

hi

hi
        apartmentsekker

they inform anything about when they will recive any cc for this work.

Comment

One more concern

Hi RajatCasa,

One more concern I see is there will be many people like us who must have booked is same wing & what if they do not have that many flats to give transfer to all? I am trying contact senior person from Lodha lets see what happens, if u get any further information kindly share...

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
          Hi,

I have booked in same wing and same info i received from CC today....but 1 cause of concern is new taxes and surchares incase of transfer..lets wait and watch.

Comment

I contacted a rep from Lodha who informed us that the MMRDA approval for PLATINA C is held up. Pray that it is received.NO question of paying any delayed payment charges; check out again.

Comment

wait and pray!!

Comment

hi

i mailed yatin kamat tht u have mail me a cc its wrong of platina c status.but till now not got reply.

Comment

hi

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Lodha!

This is with reference to your email regarding the construction status for Platina C Wing.

Please note that Stub column work has been completed at the site. As per the previous Architect Certificate sent to you, it was incorrectly mentioned as "Plinth work in Progress" for Platina C Wing.

However the same has been rectified now. As we have already updated the payment towards Plinth in our records, you will receive the Demand Letter once Slab 1 is initiated. To keep you update, we are awaiting for the Commencement Certificate for Platina C Wing. We will intimate you, once we receive the same.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

i got this mail from lodha

Comment

On Registration amount disbursement

Originally posted by HariSP View Post
                    Hi All,

Could someone advise on below :

I have gone for a 80% home loan.
                    Now as per the breakup the first payment what the builder demand's is the 5% payment "On Initiation of Registration" and then the Plinth,1st Slab,3rd Slab and so on.

As per my understanding we need a demand letter and the architect certificate when we raise amount disbursment request to the bank.

But for the 5% payment i.e "On Initiation of Registration" payment what are the documents we need from the builder.
                    I believe we would need a demand letter but what about architect certificate for this breakup "On Initiation of Registration" ?

Requesting someone to throw some light on this !

Please be advised my loan is already sanctioned and have submitted my property documents for verification/Disbursement.

Regards,
                    Hari
                    Hi Hari,
                    I'm from Casa Rio project and got the amount disbursed for 'On Registration' demand for my flat from SBI Bank. You are right you would need the Architect certificate to get the amount disbursed along with the original demand letter.
                    In my case also, the same was not enclosed along with the demand letter, so I had to write to CC for the same. Please get in touch with CC head yatin.kamath(at)lodhagroups.com in case you don't get response from CC. Even if you get the scanned copy or PDF copy of the latest Architect certificate, it would be helpful. But keep in mind that your cluster must feature in the Architect Certificate very clearly mentioning the current status.
                    Regards,
                    Amit Bhattacharya

Comment

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
                      Hi,

I have booked in same wing and same info i received from CC today....but 1 cause of concern is new taxes and surchares incase of transfer..lets wait and watch.

Hi Rajatcasa ,

Myself also belongs to Magnifica A (falling in same line to Suprema D ) .Did u receive any letters or any notifocation about said transfer ???

Just a while ago hv spoken with CC (Jigisha Shah ) and got to know that no as such information hv been announced from CC

As am too suferring from same issue thus pls amplify the pertinent details so that i can also move further accrdngly .

Pls do share your cell num if psbl .Thnks

Rakessh

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X