Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by vss_2011 View Post
    Is anyone who has got possession in CB/CBG planning to shift there? In that case do you know when the Lodha school construction will be completed or even if it has begun?

Have checked on nearby good schools, but they are quite far-off, like the Podar International in Kalyan and Omkar International in Dombivilli. Other than that there seems to be no good schools nearby.
    schools are in vicinity of 4 to 5 kms only but not sure about school bus facility till Lodha....

Comment

Originally posted by vss_2011 View Post
      Is anyone who has got possession in CB/CBG planning to shift there? In that case do you know when the Lodha school construction will be completed or even if it has begun?

Have checked on nearby good schools, but they are quite far-off, like the Podar International in Kalyan and Omkar International in Dombivilli. Other than that there seems to be no good schools nearby.
      you can look out for Sister Nivedita(approx 5 KM) and Vidya niketan(3 KM)..

Comment

Construction updates?

Does anybody have any updates on construction? Latest architect certificate etc.

Praveen
        UTOPIA D

Comment

Does anybody have an update on PLATINA C?

Comment

Commencement Certificate for Platina A, CBG (Cluster 8)

Hi Everyone,

Could someone help me in providing the commencement certificate for Casa Bella Gold, Platina A (Cluster 8).
            These guy's have provided me old CC which just shows approval for Stilt + 8 Floors and now God knows how much time they will take more to send me the updated one.
            I thought if someone in this forum would have it, will help me saving time for my bank loan formalities.
            Loan almost at the last stage just they are waiting for the correct Commencement Certificate i.e reflecting approval of Stilt+18 Floors.
            Would appreciate if someone can share it with me coz I actually doubt the time and efficiency of our Customer Care.Thanks
            Regards,
            Hari

Comment

Any demand for Platina A,Casa Bella Gold

Hi,

Anyone with booking in Platina A, Casa Bella Gold who has received any kind of payment demand from the builder like for Plinth or Slab (Part of 80% payment) as I haven't heard any sort of payment demand communication from the builder apart from Service tax demand.

No clue whats the status of the construction for Platina A,CBG !
              Regards,
              Hari

Comment

Any Water Logging issue at Casa ? ?

Hi Guys,

Our construction place is/was very well known for water logging during Monsoon's.
                So any clue did we have similar problem at our project near Casa Rio or CBG ?

Last 2-3 days it was pouring like anything in Mumbai. So has Lodha made any arrangements for it ??

Regards,
                Hari

Comment

Latest Commencement Certificate for Casa Bella Gold

Hi All,

Please find the latest Commencement Certificate for Casa Bella Gold for your reference.

Good News : Approval now uptill 19th Floor.

Attached Files
                  Regards,
                  Hari

Comment

Originally posted by HariSP View Post
                    Hi Guys,

Our construction place is/was very well known for water logging during Monsoon's.
                    So any clue did we have similar problem at our project near Casa Rio or CBG ?

Last 2-3 days it was pouring like anything in Mumbai. So has Lodha made any arrangements for it ??

Hi,

there was no water logging in premises of Casa....i do pass from same road everyday and do keep watch on same issue as even i doubted it earlier...but it seems Lodha has taken care of issue (only issue)

Comment

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
                      Hi,

there was no water logging in premises of Casa....i do pass from same road everyday and do keep watch on same issue as even i doubted it earlier...but it seems Lodha has taken care of issue (only issue)
                      Talking about Casabella Or Gold or Rio..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X