Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by rajatcasa View Post
    Hi,

Yes even i get same revert for my cluster i.e. Suprema -D.

they have started with other wings for transfer and shall proceed for Suprema once rest are done..
    ne idea ..where they are shifting every1 to? .. So many of the clusters are seeming have problem...Whats the final layout going to be ?

If every1 is getting accomodated in same project, it means they had huge inventory blocked and not "all sold" as they claimed earlier...

Comment

excellencia cluster

is there any update for excellencia cluster - E wing in casa bella...

Comment

Google map of dombivli has updated till 8/2/11.you can identify the buildings under construction,but it is difficult to make out till what floors the buildings were ready then.the previous map was of 28/1/10 ,as compared to that it seems about 30% work was completed.Hope that the google updates the latest map at the earliest
        Last edited by prkadam; September 12 2011, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by prkadam View Post
          Google map of dombivli has updated till 8/2/11.you can identify the buildings under construction,but it is difficult to make out till what floors the buildings were ready then.the previous map was of 28/1/10 ,as compared to that it seems about 30% work was completed.Hope that the google updates the latest map at the earliest

Has anyone got demand letter for BRICKWORK ?
          My building is 4th slab stage
          I recently got one and pic attached just shows 20-30 bricks placed on 1st floor and they are demanding brick work payment for this.

Comment

Think BIG

Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
            Has anyone got demand letter for BRICKWORK ?
            My building is 4th slab stage
            I recently got one and pic attached just shows 20-30 bricks placed on 1st floor and they are demanding brick work payment for this.
            Arre bhai, yeh Khosla ka Goshla to nahi ban raha hai.......Lodha is Lodha.....because he sells lifestyle not apartment. But anyway, I am sure the project will come up very well. CBG will be the landmark of future.

Pl see the wikimapia.org for CBG. Golf course is also coming up in Golflinks. I am optimistic. Demands here and there.....some amount early demand.....verification of each and every detail....I think we all should not bother about that till the time the project in progress. By purchasing a 20 L flat in the project of more than 2000 crores, it is practically impossible to verify all data. Have patience and see the fruits growing and ripening......

By the way, I have also bought a flat in the same project CBG.

Comment

Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
              ne idea ..where they are shifting every1 to? .. So many of the clusters are seeming have problem...Whats the final layout going to be ?

If every1 is getting accomodated in same project, it means they had huge inventory blocked and not "all sold" as they claimed earlier...
              Hi all,

I would like to know what has been the exact problem regarding Suprema-D and Magnificia clusters. Why are people asked to take transfers?
              Can someone throw more light on this and describe the exact problem. Lodha CC told me that it is not due to railways.

Regards
              Manoj

Comment

Dear,

It is due to railway track only , before 15 days i had been for sight seen as a dummy Customer, I did sight seen, The buildings have come very nice, CBG work is going on very fast many buildings are constructed, for casa bella Suprema D & C and other buildings in same line, construction has not start as I personally saw railway track it is very very near. but m really worried about transfer, how they will manage to give transfer to all suferers. One more thing I noticed is to new customers they are not emphasizing on Casa bella , they focusing only & only on Casa rio.

Originally posted by m_k726 View Post
                Hi all,

I would like to know what has been the exact problem regarding Suprema-D and Magnificia clusters. Why are people asked to take transfers?
                Can someone throw more light on this and describe the exact problem. Lodha CC told me that it is not due to railways.

Regards
                Manoj

Comment

Originally posted by meetacasa View Post
                  Dear,

It is due to railway track only , before 15 days i had been for sight seen as a dummy Customer, I did sight seen, The buildings have come very nice, CBG work is going on very fast many buildings are constructed, for casa bella Suprema D & C and other buildings in same line, construction has not start as I personally saw railway track it is very very near. but m really worried about transfer, how they will manage to give transfer to all suferers. One more thing I noticed is to new customers they are not emphasizing on Casa bella , they focusing only & only on Casa rio.
                  Actually we all must understand, CBG is hot cake property out of these three, It is next to all the central amenities like proposed hospital, school, Much high priced Golflink project, On highway, new flyovers are also coming up. Lodha know these flats may be sold off any time in future. Any default in CB will be adjusted into Casa Rio. CBG prices are the highest.

Comment

Originally posted by maj_kaushik View Post
                    Arre bhai, yeh Khosla ka Goshla to nahi ban raha hai.......Lodha is Lodha.....because he sells lifestyle not apartment. But anyway, I am sure the project will come up very well. CBG will be the landmark of future.

Pl see the wikimapia.org for CBG. Golf course is also coming up in Golflinks. I am optimistic. Demands here and there.....some amount early demand.....verification of each and every detail....I think we all should not bother about that till the time the project in progress. By purchasing a 20 L flat in the project of more than 2000 crores, it is practically impossible to verify all data. Have patience and see the fruits growing and ripening......

By the way, I have also bought a flat in the same project CBG.

Major saab...

Khosla ka ho na ho...mera to ghosla hai hi..

While selling lifestyle..they are asking for life of some of us as well....It might have been smooth for u all along...but some of us faced lots of issues...I myself have got transferred from Serena D (not getting constructed at all now) to Serena A..after lots of hardships and compromise on location/view/floor of flat.

I am concerned abt such issues. A brick payment is not something here and there ....it was supposed to be made after last slab payment (18th floor which is atleast 1 year away)..but I am getting it at 3rd slab only..

FYI...some clusters of CBG are also facing permission issues..Its a fact I came to know when I went there as dummy customer

Comment

hi

i finish my stampduty through poa platina c cbg

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X