Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
    Major saab...

Khosla ka ho na ho...mera to ghosla hai hi..

While selling lifestyle..they are asking for life of some of us as well....It might have been smooth for u all along...but some of us faced lots of issues...I myself have got transferred from Serena D (not getting constructed at all now) to Serena A..after lots of hardships and compromise on location/view/floor of flat.

I am concerned abt such issues. A brick payment is not something here and there ....it was supposed to be made after last slab payment (18th floor which is atleast 1 year away)..but I am getting it at 3rd slab only..

FYI...some clusters of CBG are also facing permission issues..Its a fact I came to know when I went there as dummy customer

hi Fundoo,

When did your transfer happen for Serena.

Comment

Hi,
      Can u tell me when did you get transfer, cause m trying very hard but not getting any response, mine is cluster Suprema D, cB, pls tell me

Major saab...

Khosla ka ho na ho...mera to ghosla hai hi..

While selling lifestyle..they are asking for life of some of us as well....It might have been smooth for u all along...but some of us faced lots of issues...I myself have got transferred from Serena D (not getting constructed at all now) to Serena A..after lots of hardships and compromise on location/view/floor of flat.

I am concerned abt such issues. A brick payment is not something here and there ....it was supposed to be made after last slab payment (18th floor which is atleast 1 year away)..but I am getting it at 3rd slab only..

FYI...some clusters of CBG are also facing permission issues..Its a fact I came to know when I went there as dummy customer

Comment

Originally posted by meetacasa View Post
        Dear,

It is due to railway track only , before 15 days i had been for sight seen as a dummy Customer, I did sight seen, The buildings have come very nice, CBG work is going on very fast many buildings are constructed, for casa bella Suprema D & C and other buildings in same line, construction has not start as I personally saw railway track it is very very near. but m really worried about transfer, how they will manage to give transfer to all suferers. One more thing I noticed is to new customers they are not emphasizing on Casa bella , they focusing only & only on Casa rio.
        Hi,

Lodha as a brand should be able to take care of transfer part, but it will be a very painful process for us as customers and don't know how much more time it will take and not sure if we might need to shell out extra.

If agreements are done I think you can take them to court and your case stands strong.

Regards
        Manoj

Comment

Originally posted by m_k726 View Post
          Hi,

Lodha as a brand should be able to take care of transfer part, but it will be a very painful process for us as customers and don't know how much more time it will take and not sure if we might need to shell out extra.

If agreements are done I think you can take them to court and your case stands strong.

Regards
          Manoj

Hi,

Now they have started with process of shifting/Transfer..incase it does not happen for all than we need to initaite action (collectively) by dragging them to court for False Comitment and oppurtunity loss caused to us.

Comment

Shifting of flats OK but what about Stamp Duty paid

The larger ques are:

1. How the commencement cert issued if the bldg is too close to rly line.

2. What about the stamp duty + regn +MVAT + Service tax which cust has already paid.

3. Are they shifting on revised price, any refund or any addl charge they are doing

Comment

Originally posted by meetacasa View Post
              Hi,
              Can u tell me when did you get transfer, cause m trying very hard but not getting any response, mine is cluster Suprema D, cB, pls tell me
              Sorry for delay..

I got it done somewhere in April 11. I have been tracking it continously for last 1 year..with follow-up atleast once in week. Eventually, customer care provided me 1-2 options similar to my earlier configuration. I chose one of - although had to compromise on few details.

Got tht flat registered in June. The good thing was I didn't got my old flat registered so as such it was a simple and straight forward case. Not sure, how it will be done for folks how have got it registered.

The only thing I want to say all boarders here is that its good to trust (& we don't have any option as well) BUT we are all here to help each other and provide info in timely manner

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
                i finish my stampduty through poa platina c cbg
                Dear Mr Surya,

PLATINA C Has Not yet got the MMRDA clearance as far as the latest information i Have.. Probably clearance held up due to the railway track!!
                The progress upto stub column has been done without the clearance, i suppose. All Platina C members... have you got the demand for plinth level?

Comment

hi

i have already paid plinth level money around 5 lkah + and done my stamp duty also through POA
                  Last edited by surya2089; September 18 2011, 10:58 PM. Reason: WRONG INFO

Comment

HI APARTMENT SEEKER

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
                    i have already paid plinth level money around 5 lkah + and done my stamp duty also through POA

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Lodha!

This is with reference to your email regarding the construction status for Platina C Wing.

Please note that Stub column work has been completed at the site. As per the previous Architect Certificate sent to you, it was incorrectly mentioned as "Plinth work in Progress" for Platina C Wing.

However the same has been rectified now. As we have already updated the payment towards Plinth in our records, you will receive the Demand Letter once Slab 1 is initiated. To keep you update, we are awaiting for the Commencement Certificate for Platina C Wing. We will intimate you, once we receive the same.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

I GOT THIS MAIL ON 18/8/11 BUT TILL THESE EMAIL I ALREADY PAID MY PLINTH LEVEL MONEY

Comment

hi

Sorry for delay..

I got it done somewhere in April 11. I have been tracking it continously for last 1 year..with follow-up atleast once in week. Eventually, customer care provided me 1-2 options similar to my earlier configuration. I chose one of - although had to compromise on few details.

Got tht flat registered in June. The good thing was I didn't got my old flat registered so as such it was a simple and straight forward case. Not sure, how it will be done for folks how have got it registered.

The only thing I want to say all boarders here is that its good to trust (& we don't have any option as well) BUT we are all here to help each other and provide info in timely manner
                      u ahve any info what if we have already finish stamp duty and want to transfer becuase since 19 months book in platina c didnt get CC CERTIFICATE WHAT WE CAN DO

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X