Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Hi,

Good you got transfer, even m following up regularly hoping to get positive response soon. Even mine registration is not got yet., Did you paid extra money for transfer or in same amount you got transfer????

Regards,
    Meeta

Originally posted by fundoo158 View Post
    Sorry for delay..

I got it done somewhere in April 11. I have been tracking it continously for last 1 year..with follow-up atleast once in week. Eventually, customer care provided me 1-2 options similar to my earlier configuration. I chose one of - although had to compromise on few details.

Got tht flat registered in June. The good thing was I didn't got my old flat registered so as such it was a simple and straight forward case. Not sure, how it will be done for folks how have got it registered.

The only thing I want to say all boarders here is that its good to trust (& we don't have any option as well) BUT we are all here to help each other and provide info in timely manner

Comment

Originally posted by meetacasa View Post
      Hi,

Good you got transfer, even m following up regularly hoping to get positive response soon. Even mine registration is not got yet., Did you paid extra money for transfer or in same amount you got transfer????

Regards,
      Meeta
      Thanks. It was done in same amount - adjusted for new flat. Nothing extra (as of now)..BUT process is quite painful and slow

Surya - no idea... not sure how it will be done for who have already registered flat.

Comment

Yes even we got a demand for brick work after the slab 4 demand. The CC says that brick work can be started anytime and that cannot be decided on the agreement. So if your flat is on 1st floor and they have started brick work for that floor, you will can get a demand for brick work.

Can anyone confirm on what are the current rates /sqft for CBG?
        Also what is the progress on the construction of Lodha International School?
        Last edited by vss_2011; September 19 2011, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vss_2011 View Post
          Yes even we got a demand for brick work after the slab 4 demand. The CC says that brick work can be started anytime and that cannot be decided on the agreement. So if your flat is on 1st floor and they have started brick work for that floor, you will can get a demand for brick work.

but if your flat is on 12th floor..(for example) and they have started brickwork of 1st floor...how can they raise payment for you ?

Comment

CBG rates are about 4500 range. Lodha school construction will start only next year.

Comment

but if your flat is on 12th floor..(for example) and they have started brickwork of 1st floor...how can they raise payment for you ?
              It is similar to that if your flat is on 12th floor but you are paying for initiation of first slab, second slab and so on.

Comment

Yes right, if your flat is on 12th floor they should charge you only when the brick work for 12th floor starts.

Comment

Yes right, if your flat is on 12th floor they should charge you only when the brick work for 12th floor starts.
                  No..I had word with CC of my building and they said the payment is due whenever brick work starts for any of the floor

Do you have any email from Lodha which says brick work payment is due iff brickwork is of your floor?

Comment

No..I had word with CC of my building and they said the payment is due whenever brick work starts for any of the floor

Do you have any email from Lodha which says brick work payment is due iff brickwork is of your floor?
                    oh ok!! No I do not have any email from them saying that. The only thing they said on was brick work payment can be demanded at anytime (I assumed that since mine was on 1st floor that why they are asking me). So it will be a once payment and can be demanded at any time during construction.

Our building is at 5th slab currently...but they have already started brick work for 1st floor.

Comment

Site Visiting

are they allowing for site visiting to casabella.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X