Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Latest Architect Certificate of CBG?

Does anyone have latest architect certificate of CBG?

Praveen
    UTOPIA D

Comment

Casa bella possession

Great news, I have received information stating that I am going to get possession of my flat before 31/10/2011

I don't know how?

I hope everything is as per given information.

Comment

Congracts in advance!!!

Please share flats snaps once you get possession

Originally posted by santosh_kawa View Post
        Great news, I have received information stating that I am going to get possession of my flat before 31/10/2011

I don't know how?

I hope everything is as per given information.

Comment

Originally posted by Santosh123 View Post
          Congracts in advance!!!

Please share flats snaps once you get possession
          Atlast some hope..

Not yet confirmed but have got info from CC at Casa Site that they might start site visit from wednesday..

Comment

Dear Casa Bella Flat Owners,

We have formed online community with flat owners from Casa Rio, Casa Rio Gold and Casa Bella at dedicated website

www.***************

Within 2 months of its launched, we have 220+ members.

The site provides unique opportunity to find your neighbors. Also provides-
            1. Forum: To discuss issues related to builder, Loans, Registration etc
            2. Download: Architect Certificate, Loan Calculators and other useful documents
            3. Events: Meet your fellow flat owners at Registration Office
            4. Photo Gallery: Photos of Sample flats and actual construction place

and much more..

I invite you all Casa Bella flat owner to join this site. Please note registration is strictly restricted to the CR, CRG & CB flat Owners.

Join now www.*************** and keep updated with happening related to your flat.

The dedicated site for all CasaRio, CasaRio Gold, CasaBella & CasaBella Gold Flat owners.
            Find your Neighbor, Post your Queries in Forum, Upload Photos, Download Useful builder documents & Much More. Join Now!!!

Comment

Thanks Sunnyjey I follow the Rio thread closely (its been so much help)...so would be glad to join...I hope you also mean to include the Casa Bella Gold owners too
              CBG Magniferra

Comment

Website

Hi,
                How did you launch website?
                Are you company person or customer?
                I would also like to launch for Orchid Ozone.
                This is good way of forming groups of like minded people.

Comment

Originally posted by bbay2011 View Post
                  Thanks Sunnyjey I follow the Rio thread closely (its been so much help)...so would be glad to join...I hope you also mean to include the Casa Bella Gold owners too
                  I received many mails requesting to add Casa Bella Project at *************** which offers much more services than just single thread forum.

I have plan to include Casa Bella Gold too, but I don't have names of CBG clusters. I would appreciate if someone email/PM me latest architect letter or names of CBG clusters.
                  Last edited by sunnyjey; October 17 2011, 10:22 AM.

The dedicated site for all CasaRio, CasaRio Gold, CasaBella & CasaBella Gold Flat owners.
                  Find your Neighbor, Post your Queries in Forum, Upload Photos, Download Useful builder documents & Much More. Join Now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ashish.shah26 View Post
                    Hi,
                    How did you launch website?
                    Are you company person or customer?
                    I would also like to launch for Orchid Ozone.
                    This is good way of forming groups of like minded people.
                    Dear Ashish,

I am one of the Flat Owner of CasaRio and not a technical professional.

I have created this site to help fellow members with my own fund. Believe me, launching website is not easy, it is quite expensive as well as consumes lot of time.

If you have extra time and money, then please contact me through private message or from *************** forum.

Comment

Hi sunnyjey

Hi sunnyjey,

I have given my request for registration. Please accept it.

Thanks.

Regards,
                      Manoj

Originally posted by sunnyjey View Post
                      Dear Ashish,

I am one of the Flat Owner of CasaRio and not a technical professional.

I have created this site to help fellow members with my own fund. Believe me, launching website is not easy, it is quite expensive as well as consumes lot of time.

If you have extra time and money, then please contact me through private message or from *************** forum.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X