Last updated: March 20 2017
1252 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lodha Casa Bella by Lodha Group in Dombivli East, Mumbai

Originally posted by sunnyjey View Post
    Dear Praveen,

Thank you for appreciation. I have added 3 BHK Aura as a new option. Please edit your flat details and update it to Aura.

Are you referring Slab as Wing ? Actually I have added all Wings through the Architect letter. So I dont know the actual number of Wings (eg A, B to H....)in Cluster beyond what listed in the letter. If you know, then please let me know.

Secondly, I would appreciate if queries related to *************** is posted to the *************** forum.

BTW, Are you graduate from GMC Mumbai?
    Thanks Sunny,

I am referring to slabs only. there is no option like slab 9, slab 10 etc. for 18 storied bldgs, if one needs to update construction status.

And yes i am very much a graduate of GMC Mumbai.
    If I am not mistaken r you Sanghasheel? Then we are old batchmates.

Regards

Praveen

Comment

Dear Praveen,

Thank you for appreciation. I have added 3 BHK Aura as a new option. Please edit your flat details and update it to Aura.

Are you referring Slab as Wing ? Actually I have added all Wings through the Architect letter. So I dont know the actual number of Wings (eg A, B to H....)in Cluster beyond what listed in the letter. If you know, then please let me know.

Secondly, I would appreciate if queries related to *************** is posted to the *************** forum.

BTW, Are you graduate from GMC Mumbai?
      Thanks Sunny,

I am referring to slabs only. there is no option like slab 9, slab 10 etc. for 18 storied bldgs, if one needs to update construction status.

Regards

Praveen

Comment

I received many mails requesting to add Casa Bella Project at *************** which offers much more services than just single thread forum.

I have plan to include Casa Bella Gold too, but I don't have names of CBG clusters. I would appreciate if someone email/PM me latest architect letter or names of CBG clusters.
        Dear Sunny,
        I have booked flat in casa bella gold venezia f wing 506.I have gone through *************** and would like you to approve my ID krishna for logging into site.Thanks in advance.

Comment

Dear All,

Pls let me know if anybody have heard of cash& save offer from lodha.Currently they are offering same to customer whose plinth level is in progress and have approved loan from hdfc bank.Pls advise someone how this offer is towards full disbursement in one go and avail benefit of 2.3 % cash back of total disbursement amout +pre emi saving of 2% & hassle free disbursement at one time along with reduce loan period.

Comment

Originally posted by kris55in View Post
            Dear Sunny,
            I have booked flat in casa bella gold venezia f wing 506.I have gone through *************** and would like you to approve my ID krishna for logging into site.Thanks in advance.
            Membership is approved. Please log into the *************** family.

The dedicated site for all CasaRio, CasaRio Gold, CasaBella & CasaBella Gold Flat owners.
            Find your Neighbor, Post your Queries in Forum, Upload Photos, Download Useful builder documents & Much More. Join Now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iyer_praveen View Post
              Thanks Sunny,

Regards

Praveen
              Hi Praveen, it is really nice to find old batchmate through this forum. The world is indeed too small. Let's continue chit chat through the Private Message.

Yup, I have added Slab options upto 18th floor.

The dedicated site for all CasaRio, CasaRio Gold, CasaBella & CasaBella Gold Flat owners.
              Find your Neighbor, Post your Queries in Forum, Upload Photos, Download Useful builder documents & Much More. Join Now!!!

Comment

Dear sunny,

I am a flat owner of casabella.
                i registered in ***************. please approve my membership.

--kutty

Comment

Originally posted by kutty View Post
                  Dear sunny,

I am a flat owner of casabella.
                  i registered in ***************. please approve my membership.

--kutty
                  Membership approved.

Welcome to the PalavaCity Family.

BTW, you are 250th registered member.

Comment

Thanks sunny excellent site...Good for everyone...keep it up...

Comment

Hi Everybody,

Seems vacation mood is still not over .I have not seen any post from last 1 week.Anyways just to inform today i have got complete disbursement cheque from hdfc bank through save & cash offer.Pls guys keep posting new updates in interest of everyone belonging to casa bella & casa bella gold project.

Regards
                      Krishna
                      CBG Venezia F(506)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X