Hi Guys,

I just wanted to know your thoughts if the below is good deal :

Evershine Embassy, a residential property comprising three majestic towers of 15, 17 & 19 storeys with spacious 2 & 3 BHK apartments by Evershine Builders at Andheri in Mumbai.

Site Address: Andheri(W), mumbai

Rate : 5999/- psf

Thanks
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear friend,

Good locality and good builder. I do not know much about the Mumbai current prices except that the reductions in Mumbai are seen to be more than that of Chennai flats.
    CommentQuote
  • The project is very good, how much is 2 BHK costing. The price is not bad but if you can still negotiate.
    CommentQuote
  • I just spoke to the sales guys and they dont have 2 BHK left now .. it was coming arround 60 Lacs,
    2 BHK 955
    3 BHK 1255
    3 BHK 1270.
    CommentQuote
  • I suggest to wait for some time like 2 to 3 months. Today i read articles in mumbaipropertiechange.com and economic times that builders are really having bad time for selling the units.

Goverment and developers are planning for common persons developing units and I am sure the prices will go down. Investors are really worried to invest money due to current market fluctuation.

If you have any project as investment please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks .. the place is near a slum area called BehramBaug .. not a very great area to be honest .. there is a mosque blaring Azaans 5 times a day through loudspeakers just across the nonexistant street .. I'd advise staying away especially if you are the peaceful types and are looking to buy a place in and around Lokhandwala .. the Mhada lottery results will be soon out and that will surely start a downward spiral in the rates because the allotments would suck out liquidity from the market ... even if one does not win the allotment by lottery .. people will buy the flats in black by paying a premium .. even at twice the published rate of the Mhada flats .. the overall rate would still be much cheaper than that available in the area

Originally Posted by nshaikh
    I just spoke to the sales guys and they dont have 2 BHK left now .. it was coming arround 60 Lacs,
    2 BHK 955
    3 BHK 1255
    3 BHK 1270.
    CommentQuote
  • andheri is the best place in terms of quality of life and amenities, but this project location is indeed very crappy, better stay away!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kimmig
    Folks .. the place is near a slum area called BehramBaug .. not a very great area to be honest .. there is a mosque blaring Azaans 5 times a day through loudspeakers just across the nonexistant street .. I'd advise staying away especially if you are the peaceful types and are looking to buy a place in and around Lokhandwala .. the Mhada lottery results will be soon out and that will surely start a downward spiral in the rates because the allotments would suck out liquidity from the market ... even if one does not win the allotment by lottery .. people will buy the flats in black by paying a premium .. even at twice the published rate of the Mhada flats .. the overall rate would still be much cheaper than that available in the area

Heard from security in the site that the area gets terribly floodded during rainy season:-(
    CommentQuote