hi guys,

i wanted to know how is the project "tharwanis rosewoods heights" in kharghar sector 10 by sai enterprises.

i am interested in buying the property..Is there any body else who has either bought or is planning to buy.

its completion date is in 2010 end
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi
    I am also planning to buy there...It seems to be a nice project with good amentities...
    what rate is being offered to you?
    CommentQuote
  • Rosewood Heights

Did you guys buy the flat in Rosewood Heights???
    CommentQuote
  • what's the asking rate / sqft ?
    CommentQuote
  • Rosewood Heights, Sector 10, Khar, Navi Mumbai.

Hi,

I have purchase flat at Rosewood Heights, Sector 10, Khar.

Rate: Rs.6400, Floor rise Rs.40, Car Parking Rs.4 lacs, Club House Rs.2 lacs, Maintenance: 45000/year , Development Charges : 170000. 2BKH flat with superbuildup area 1130 and carpet 625.

Total cost comes to 88 lacs with full legal process.

Construction is very nice. Quality of raw material used are good.

Ready posession flat.

I am planning to shift there in next 15 days.

Please share your comments.

You can reach me on 9930135793 for more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jatin3270
    Hi,

I have purchase flat at Rosewood Heights, Sector 10, Khar.

Rate: Rs.6400, Floor rise Rs.40, Car Parking Rs.4 lacs, Club House Rs.2 lacs, Maintenance: 45000/year , Development Charges : 170000. 2BKH flat with superbuildup area 1130 and carpet 625.

Total cost comes to 88 lacs with full legal process.

Construction is very nice. Quality of raw material used are good.

Ready posession flat.

I am planning to shift there in next 15 days.

Please share your comments.

You can reach me on 9930135793 for more details.

Is the 625 carpet area including the balconies, flower beds, dry areas etc.?
    CommentQuote
  • mr Jatin, Congrats! I am also in the process of purchasing here. We can discuss more on this forum for benefit of all. Recently visited site and things look very good.

625 carpet does not include balconies and flower bed, correct?

Venkat
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Jatin,

I have a 2BHK flat at Rosewood height in CEDAR wing 10th floor

what your wing and at which floor 2/3BHK

pl intimate if they have completed the AC fixing work and when is the OC expected as they are always saying next week since nov'2011
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

I have booked flat at Rosewood Heights on 25th Dec 2011 , Hezal Wing, 9th Floor, Flat no 901. Total cost for full deal with Stamp Duty, Registration, Club House, Development Charges, Car Parking, Floor Rise and One year maintenance comes to 86 lacs.

My Stamp Duty and Registration process is over. I am shifting to Rosewoods Heights on 21st Jan 2012.

Well regarding OC as per me before March we should get OC. Builder will always tell that will avail OC in next three to four days. But Government will not give OC to builder till the time every thing which they had mention in agreement is ready.

Well my flat area is 1130 super built up and 625 carpet (Balcony, Dry area near washroom and Flower bed extra is not counted in carpet). "2BKH Hex Blox facing."

AC fitting has not been done till date. We need to follow up with them for AC fitting.

Regards,
    Jatin Shah 9930135793
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All,

I am in the process of purchasing a flat here in Bldg Lilac 2nd floor facing the garden. I saw many properties in Kharghar and this project really looks superior. Seems to have more common space, appox 8000 sq mts. footprint, separate grand clubhouse constructed, inside being finished, building materials seem good, garden and pool are good - hopefully will be maintained well, lobby areas are very good.

I have some questions for discussion.

1. Does anyone see any risk in OC getting approved? I heard there is another project in sector 10 where OC is not approved after 1 or 2 years. Builder keeps saying "next week".
    2. Do you have any thoughts on sector 10 itself. It is a new sector. All buildings seem posh but roads are in bad condition. Hopefully CIDCO will redo and repair.
    3. Any idea of what the rental value will be for a 2BHK flat will be in this project.

Regards, Venkat
    venkatgo2atyahoodotcom
    CommentQuote
  • Road condition in sector 10

Road conditio in Kharghar Sector 10 is very bad. Any Idea on when CIDCO has plans to build these roads.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Rosewood Heights here https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/10692-rosewood-heights-tharwani-realty-kharghar-navi-mumbai?t=13025

We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
    CommentQuote