Last updated: April 21 2015
8 | Posts
5954 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lodha Casa Bella Project - Dombivali

Hi friends,

The project selling is going on very well. I just got the messages from axiomestates and allcheckdeals that the builder had increase the rates by 145.00 (i.e. previously 1998 to 2143).

I call them to check the availability in 18 storey building from 10 floor to 18 floor, they told me that the apartment from 10 to 18 floor are completely book and only availble below 8.

Friends, I would welcome everyone in this forum to reply that isthis a wise investment. With the radius of Navi Mumbai, Hirnandani and Kalpatru are offering at 3500 which is definately not wise to invest as what they claim that it is close to the proposed airport. The project is at pune NH 4 road, which is the same distance as LODHA.

My prediction says that this project will definately give the appreciation as the amenities and the development they wrote is very good.

Please suggest.

Re : Lodha Casa Bella Project - Dombivali

lol! you must be kiddin right! The project is a total failure and you can register a flat in any floor if you just talk to them assertively.

They are only selling the lower flats to get the money rolling in to fund the project and then planning to sell the higher floors in a better market.

Comment

The flats in any floor is available. they are fooling people. i have booked in the month of augest...that time the flats are available almost in all floors...if u enquire now, it is very much available. one should seriously take up the issue of charging for open parking.

Comment

Carpet Area Fraud

Lodha is cheating on carpet area. They actually calculate the walls etc. as part of carpet area. If you grill them, they agree that they do not calculate carpet area as per legal definition. They use an internal approach which is confidential. The difference between the actual legal carpet area and what they promise is 10% to 15%

Comment

hello kutty!
          Whats about Infrastructure charges in CASABELLa project? Is it different from electricity, water supply ?

Comment

yes..it is diffrent

mr. Prabhakar...
            yes...the water and electricity charges are diffrent from infra. charges

Comment

What is the outcome of the IT raid on LODHA? any news?

Comment

Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread - http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...vili-4543.html

Search Before Creating a New Thread-- Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
                NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Casa Bella Realty here http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...mbai-4543.html

We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
                  Let's Talk REAL on IREF

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X