Hi Friends,

Please suggest some good properties in Borivali/Kandivali/Malad/Goregaon area eigther in west or east , Under constrcution building is fine but only from reputed builders.....Appreciate your suggestions...

Thanks & Regards....

Suhit
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by suhit4u
    Hi Friends,

Please suggest some good properties in Borivali/Kandivali/Malad/Goregaon area eigther in west or east , Under constrcution building is fine but only from reputed builders.....Appreciate your suggestions...

Thanks & Regards....

Suhit

Oberoi projects in Goregaon-E are good if budget is not a constraint, Rommell's Aether is decent (10k psf), Conwood Astoria is decent(11k psf), you can also check Guru Seva by Kabra group (10k psf)

you can also try RNA in Goregaon-W,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pande1
    Oberoi projects in Goregaon-E are good if budget is not a constraint, Rommell's Aether is decent (10k psf), Conwood Astoria is decent(11k psf), you can also check Guru Seva by Kabra group (10k psf)

Hello Pande1, do you have any opinion or information about "Western Woods" by Karmvir Avant Group.

Also, where is the location of Conwood Astoria.

Thanks for your help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rayan_nc
    Hello Pande1, do you have any opinion or information about "Western Woods" by Karmvir Avant Group.

Also, where is the location of Conwood Astoria.

Thanks for your help.

No idea on Western Woods, havent seen that project, will check with my friend, Conwood Astoria is on Aarey side of Goregaon east.

Conwood claim to have completed quite a few good projects you might want to check their website

Conwood Realty
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pande1

Hi Pande1,

Thanks for your info, PLease advice how do i get more info about Rommells Aether & Conwood Astoria...Since i m an NRI i would appreciate if you could fill in us with some more info.

Thanks and regards
    Suhit
    CommentQuote
  • what is the asking rate for oberoi projects.. they seem to be in the luxury segment..
    CommentQuote
  • kabra has many projects in Goregaon
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • approx 15K

Originally Posted by s2pidf
    what is the asking rate for oberoi projects.. they seem to be in the luxury segment..
    CommentQuote
  • for kabra projects, if anybody enquires of the rates, please publish here for everyone;s benefit
    CommentQuote
  • i am curious to know if kabra has a reputation to live by.
    CommentQuote
  • your concern are understandable, but they are local builders, presence in goregaon, guess they take 1 or 2 buildings and not townships, but if one is looking for this location, i guess worth a try
    CommentQuote
  • sorry ashish with all due respect what do u mean "worth a try" people are spending their hard earned money in flats from builders, nothing is worth a try...please be sure before investing...
    CommentQuote
  • I have not heard negative views on Kabra, Anybody dealt with Kabra, pls post your experience here.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

I am looking at Romell group and wanted to know if anyone has already invested or know about their project in Malas west Diva, wanted to know the rates and if it is already built or under construction,.
    CommentQuote
  • I have bought a flat in Kabra's Vihang.
    We are facing a lot of problems:
    1. No possessions even 1.5 years after deadline.
    Possession was promised in Dec 2014. It's 1.5 years and we have not got possession yet. They completed basic amenities but did not officially transfer possession. Their trick is to make you sign a paper saying you took possession for "Fitouts".

2. Money for parking collected illegally but no parking provided
    Kabra took money for parking. But in the agreement, they mentioned that money as some other "development" charges. This is because it is illegal to take money for parking. Now we find they did not have space to give parking for all the residents.

3. Sub standard elevators that breaks down multiple times a day
    Many people have got stranded in the lift. One of the residents filed an FIR too. But Kabras are pretty much ignoring all pleas

4. Actual room size smaller than agreement
    I haven't personally checked, but one member whose father is a civil engineer checked. They found the carpet is far smaller than mentioned in agreement.
    CommentQuote