Last updated: March 1 2014
10 | Posts
11756 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose Paradise Temple Rose Neral Mumbai

Hi Friend,
    I am planning to book a plot in Rose Paradise banglow plots, project by Temple Rose Real Estate Pvt Ltd. The thing is the rates is 150/- psf, which is much less than any others who coat in the same locality (i.e) ~ 250psf. They also provide 36 EMI facility to pay the complete amount. The project is also 4km away from Neral Railway station which seems to be relatively closer compared to any other projects.
    Eventhough it is attractive, but still I am not sure about, whether I should go further or not.
    The Land is not made NA till now. It is under process. Once the land becomes NA, the cost will raise up. But it should, then only the case is.
    Can any one please help me out to take a clear decission now.

Re : Rose Paradise Temple Rose Neral Mumbai

The current rate is around Rs 80-130/psft only for most projects coming up around there.

PS: stay away from builders who take money even before getting the necessary clearances... more peace of mind that way!

Comment

Hi, Amit,

I am also planning to invest in . MURBAD PROJECT - ROSE DREAMLAND project, the offered rate is 100psf.

Need help should i go for this or not, also need information about the papers and formalities,

Comment

Hi adminme, the price is too high for a place like murbad... The documents that you need to see are:
        1) Forest deptt clearance

2) 7/12 extract for the land should show that the developer is the owner of the land. The person in whose name you are issuing the cheque and the name on the 7/12 extract should be the same.

3) Also, need to do see the land survey records with the appropriate parcel numbers and cross check with the ones showing up on builder's documents

4) Very important: you should see if the land has the status of NA (non-agricultural)

once the above things are
        in place, then only you should discuss about price with the developer...

Comment

Has any one bought a plot or house with Temple Rose ?

Has any one bought a plot or house with Temple Rose.

How has been your experience with this company ?

Have u benefited from this investment in Temple Rose at murbad ??

Thanking you guys in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by amit_2009 View Post
            Hi adminme, the price is too high for a place like murbad... The documents that you need to see are:
            1) Forest deptt clearance

2) 7/12 extract for the land should show that the developer is the owner of the land. The person in whose name you are issuing the cheque and the name on the 7/12 extract should be the same.

3) Also, need to do see the land survey records with the appropriate parcel numbers and cross check with the ones showing up on builder's documents

4) Very important: you should see if the land has the status of NA (non-agricultural)

once the above things are
            in place, then only you should discuss about price with the developer...
            HI AMIT
            premised/precised reply,appreciate

Just to add Fee more points;
            This sound good on paper. The following are the problems that arise later on:

1. Check whether NA Collector permission going to be applyed or its status.. Take a copy of the Master plan for that Gut form Collectors Office Alibag and check independently.
            2. Check township plan to see there are no roads that pass through the plot you select.
            3. Rate is very much on lower side to begin with later on NA done they might insisits to pay more from investors,if the land is not NATP..
            4. Sample plot on your visit would be good so that people get enticed to book
            5. Once developer has realised his money forget infrastructure- water, electricity etc.. will never come.
            6. Also check whether if any water line is there is it big enough to provide water for all plots (this would never be there as he would have taken a temporary connection to show prospective customers that water connection is already there).
            7. Club house and other amenities will have areas reserved as per Collector plan but I doubt whether this would ever come up from developers side.
            8.Beware of local tresspassers who might sit on the plot you have purchased. u would need to cahse them out.
            9. Lastly check out reputation of plot seller on internet.
            10.Last b ut not least.DO CONSULT LAWYER BEFORE PUTTING HARD EARNED MONEY
            cheers
            savvy_v

Comment

Need to buy a NA plot for mfg herbal medicine

i ma planning to start a small unit to mfg herbal medicine for which i need plot of 2- 3 gunta , what paper work should i check before buying such a plot ??? is loan available for such a project ??? can i approach small scale industries dept ( govt) if yes how ???

Comment

Originally posted by nlnsharma View Post
                Hi Friend,
                I am planning to book a plot in Rose Paradise banglow plots, project by Temple Rose Real Estate Pvt Ltd. The thing is the rates is 150/- psf, which is much less than any others who coat in the same locality (i.e) ~ 250psf. They also provide 36 EMI facility to pay the complete amount. The project is also 4km away from Neral Railway station which seems to be relatively closer compared to any other projects.
                Eventhough it is attractive, but still I am not sure about, whether I should go further or not.
                The Land is not made NA till now. It is under process. Once the land becomes NA, the cost will raise up. But it should, then only the case is.
                Can any one please help me out to take a clear decission now.
                Hi,

I am also looking for similar project, we can jointly negotiate a better rate, also we can explore options of paying only 10%-20% booking amount with allotment letter, and rest after conversion into N/A (lump sum/EMI) to be on safer side, what's say ?

Comment

my agent called up and said that neral rose paradise site has got NA license now i dont know how true is this

Comment

Has any one bought a plot with Temple Rose? A relative of mine is working with temple rose and they have a scheme for investors for their recently launched project in Murbad. I wanted to know ppl's experience before I decide to invest my money with them. Thanks.
                    Last edited by honestkabhai; March 1 2014, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X