Sort by :
Filter by :
- Pls find file..CommentQuote0Flag
- 2.25 is very high. In Pune I am paying 1.5 ( 0.25 sinking fund included). Society have swiming pool, club house , Gym ,garden,playrooms , auto lift , very well security.CommentQuote0Flag
- That is almost a 30% increase!!! how can a builder of such repute can make such an error of estimation initially!
Paying Rs4000 to Rs5000 for maintainence charges (+ property tax) in a place like Thane is ridiculous. There are buildings in South Mumbai where the maintenence is lower than that (even with similar facilities on a similar flat size).CommentQuote0Flag
- Hiranandani must be going bankrupt.
Hiranandani must be going bankrupt as no one is buying flats. :DHence, to raise some money this chap must have increased the maintenance charges.CommentQuote0Flag
- Respected sir, that is not much to ask, i know of people paying twice as much in maintainance in mumbai . as things become more expensive, maintainance costs too will go up, but it will not effect the rentals. building in south mumbai that are charging low maintainance are old buildings and are not providing half the facilities as hiranandani.CommentQuote0Flag
- I own flat in Burlington and we have also experienced the hike in the rates. Its almost Rs. 4000 per month for the maintainance. But I do not mind paying if they are investing the money to keep up the property values and maintain the atmosphere healthy for the people living there..BTW I rent my place.
UPDATE - My dad just informed me that our maintainance is been increased to Rs.3.20 per sq-ft. so thats almost Rs. 5000 per month :(CommentQuote0Flag
- HI, can anyone let me know the current rental rate for a 2 bhk 999 sqft apartment in hiranandani estate ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by reenaperisHI, can anyone let me know the current rental rate for a 2 bhk 999 sqft apartment in hiranandani estate ?
Not sure about it.. But I just rented my place 3 bed room sq. ft ~1420 on 19th Floor for Rs. 23000 per month... Not sure what the is the market rate?CommentQuote0Flag