Sort by :
Filter by :
- Me too. Please guide.CommentQuote1Flag
- Bhagtani Sapphire
Just an update on the project. They have got more F.S.I. From proposed 35 storeys it has now been increased to 65 + storeys. This would be a one-of-a-kind project in the western suburbs. The ongoing rate is above 6500/ SqFt.CommentQuote1Flag
- Yes, I too confirm that the Jaycee Group has got permission for Parking (5 floors) + 65 floors. This information has been provided by a broker.
They are asking for 6500/ SqFt with 30% DP and 6000/ SqFt with 50%.CommentQuote1Flag
- Has anyone done a booking in the new pre-launch of Bhagtani Sapphire already?CommentQuote0Flag
- I have visited the site area and am planning to go to their office at Santacruz on coming Saturday.CommentQuote1Flag
Kindly update on the progress if any. Would be keen to know when they plan to start the construction and if permissions have been received already?CommentQuote0Flag
- Anybody purchased a flat in Bhagtani Sapphire in Dahisar (Pre launch offer)? Please let me know as I need more details.CommentQuote0Flag
- Any updates on this project? What are the current rates and the payment plan?CommentQuote0Flag
- I had been to the site as well as to the Jaycee office. Everything seems to be in air. I was told by Jaycee that no proposals have been submitted for approval yet. They are in phase of Annexure I, to be followed by few more Annexures and then LY and finally IOD (land clearance). The rate being quoted now is Rs 6750/ SqFt (I was being offered 30th - 40th floor), though Jaycee keeps insisting that most of the apartments are booked with only few remaining.
On my site visit, I saw a huge slum on the land and as I had seen in earlier SRA projects. One can't be sure on how and when the land can be cleared. As per guidelines, once the builder is able to clear the land - SRA block should be constructed first for the existing slum. Based on space availability, plans may or would change as required. So one doesn't know when and what kind of building would come up. On enquiring around I also got to know that builders from these kind of projects tend to approach you later asking for more money or refund your booking amount, so in a way once you have deposited 30% or more you are stuck.
The only plus side was that the allotment letter states (from what I saw in sample) that if the project doesn't kick of in an years time, you can seek refund of your deposits with 15% interest. However, I don't know how easy would it be to get your money back from Builders.
All the BEST!CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Bhusan for the update which is very useful to all of us who have paid the upfront 30% and the ones yet to pay. Do let us know if you have any further update on this project as it looks very lucrative.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by JackiechanAnybody purchased a flat in Bhagtani Sapphire Dahisar (Pre launch offer) please let me know as I need more details
I have booked 1 BHK in Saphhire, seems alright to me..just have to wait for 5 yrs thoughCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Rakesh, even I did. Did they charge you the service tax and did they give you the receipt for the same.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by JackiechanThanks Rakesh, even I did. Did they charge you the service tax and did they give you the receipt for the same.
No receipts for the individual cheques man, they said all will be mention all in Allotment letter. and yes you have to pay the service tax as well.
I booked a 1 BHK 707 sq ft flat, which one did you book.....???
contact me on rakesh5004 at GMAIL.com if you need any help.CommentQuote1Flag