hi guys,i want to book a flat on 27th floor but the construction is done till 16th floor, some real estate agent told me they have permission till 19th floor but will get it in due course of time? is it true or r they just bluffing? is the permission given floorwise or is it done at the beginning? the payment is 50 percent due? what should i ask the builder? which permission i should ask for? the developers r siddhitech and the building is of 35 floor(proposed)? should i book a flat or is it risky? pls help...
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Firstly, ask for the title document - make sure the developer has the right to construct.

yes, it's true the permissions are given floor wise or a set of floors as the case maybe. U need to ask for the CC (commencement certificate) for the floors and/or architect's letter stating the status of work completed.

Probably speaking to architect will give a better idea of project's status in-terms of number of floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Given the price, I too was excited about this decent looking project but was told by a agent to keep away. He said given the small plot of land how will they build so many floors? he said with current fsi it was not possible to build 35 floors. Must say, I did not do my own research so dont know how reliable the info is.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Hasmukh
    Given the price, I too was excited about this decent looking project but was told by a agent to keep away. He said given the small plot of land how will they build so many floors? he said with current fsi it was not possible to build 35 floors. Must say, I did not do my own research so dont know how reliable the info is.

thanks for the feedgbvack
    CommentQuote
  • high hasmukh can u pld provide with some more details..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Sudeepc / Hasmukh,

Have u got more details for this project? I saw the project & the project with the price quoted seems attractive. But we too have some doubts before going forward like do they really have the permission to build 35 floors given such a small plot of land. We heard it's a SRA project, but slum people have been moved elsewhere not near the siddhi samarpan tower. Also recently we find no construction work going on the top floors. Some internal construction work is going on.
    CommentQuote