Has anyone heard of this project in Mulund - "RUNWAL ANTHURIUM" , Can you please share your views on it?
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I m interested in this project ; Might visit the site in couple of days. Pls provide details if you have any….
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Guys. look forward to your field visit feed-back !!
    CommentQuote
  • Runwal Anthurium

This project is at a very prime location of Mulund & is bound to be one of the landmarks here.

Upside -
    Build Quality
    Balconies in All Flats

Downside -
    Payment due is 91% & Possession is promised after 2 years so you may consider 3 years from now
    Saleable Area to Carpet Area Ratio - Loading is 65% on carpet

NOT SUITABLE TO INVESTOR BUT A VERY GOOD PROJECT TO STAY
    CommentQuote
  • Is builder asking 91 % upfront during the booking. Is this for the new tower launch Valentine ?..
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please share the payment plan for this project along with the base psf and floor rise.
    CommentQuote
  • is the builder crazy to ask for 91% and the loading 65%??? sounds stupid to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Builders are smart. But people are stupid to pay 91% and posession after 3 years...
    CommentQuote
  • What is the rate and other pricings.
    CommentQuote
  • I checked the price quote on a few real estate websites, looks Runwal has launched Tower 4 of this project which could take 3 more years to complete. For this tower I don't think they would be asking for 90% payment.

For rest of the 3 towers, works seems to be complete between 75%-85% and likely to be completed by end of 2013 with a possible delay of 6 more months.

For new tower, the rate is around 10K+floor rise+Stamp duty+ maintenance+other crap. Rate is a bit higher for other 3 towers 11.5K+....

Overall, looks very expensive project (1.5cr to 1.75cr for 2.5 BHK). I don't understand what is so special about the location. It is right on the edge of LBS Marg, very noisy, polluted. Not sure about the construction quality, though floor plan is indeed very good.

I can think of only one reason for such a high price of this project - supply is limited in that area due to forest land issue and this project is clear of any such problems.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by budhha
    I checked the price quote on a few real estate websites, looks Runwal has launched Tower 4 of this project which could take 3 more years to complete. For this tower I don't think they would be asking for 90% payment.

For rest of the 3 towers, works seems to be complete between 75%-85% and likely to be completed by end of 2013 with a possible delay of 6 more months.

For new tower, the rate is around 10K+floor rise+Stamp duty+ maintenance+other crap. Rate is a bit higher for other 3 towers 11.5K+....

Overall, looks very expensive project (1.5cr to 1.75cr for 2.5 BHK). I don't understand what is so special about the location. It is right on the edge of LBS Marg, very noisy, polluted. Not sure about the construction quality, though floor plan is indeed very good.

I can think of only one reason for such a high price of this project - supply is limited in that area due to forest land issue and this project is clear of any such problems.

I have visited their Sales office last week and rate quoted was 11K/ sq. ft. for tower 4.

Is there any one who got any other info about this project.
    CommentQuote
  • I recently booked in tower 4 Vallentine on the 13th floor and a 3 bhk. Possesion possibly mid 2016....
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Kabirsah2 years ago
      Hi, have you received the posesion? How is the overall quality of this project. I am planning to buy a flat. How is the water supply?
  • Has any one else bought in Runwal Auntharium. ....
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked a 2.5 BHK in Runwal Anthurium - Valentine (Tower 4) in January 2015. Has anyone else done it recently? Does there exist a community group?
    CommentQuote
  • No sir there is no community as if now...I allso booked in vallentine 13th floor but in sep 2013.

SAMSUNG MEGA 6.3
    CommentQuote
  • I hv booked 2.5 BHK in Tower 3 - Ramona in Dec 13 by paying 97% and since then waiting for possession.
    CommentQuote