Last updated: May 11 2015
5 | Posts
2132 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivali in Kandivali east

Hello All,

I recently found this site and found the forums very helpful ! I too am looking to invest in a 2bhk property in kandivali/ borivali (west).

I was impressed by Rivali project ! But am unsure if they will be able to deliver the project by 2015. Any thoughts ?

Has anyone invested recently ? If yes , can you kindly share the per sq feet prices ??

Thanks a lot for your help !

Regards,
    H Patel.

Re : Rivali in Kandivali east

more information here:
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...mumbai?t=10576

Comment

Originally posted by hpatel View Post
      Hello All,

I recently found this site and found the forums very helpful ! I too am looking to invest in a 2bhk property in kandivali/ borivali (west).

I was impressed by Rivali project ! But am unsure if they will be able to deliver the project by 2015. Any thoughts ?

Has anyone invested recently ? If yes , can you kindly share the per sq feet prices ??

Regards,
      H Patel.
      Rivali means "boRivali"...anyways, the developer is quite new to such complex-type construction and luks like he has bit too much than he can chew.

The progress is slow and hope the project gets eventually completed.
      If u have loads of patience to WAIT then u can think of investing.

Personally, i wud advice to stick to projects which luk manageable and doable in say 4-5 years.

Raheja Reflections in Thakur Village is one such project u can luk at. typical 2bhk costs around 1.32 cr - plz note this Raheja is not"K Raheja" but namelike...currently, some towersa re occupied - so u can get an idea of quality of construction etc - i like the location of this proj - lots of greenery and very conveniently located to main mkt in Thakur Village.

Comment

Originally posted by hpatel View Post
        Hello All,

Regards,
        H Patel.
        Which tower are u talking about for 2015 delivery? Risht now, the are selling Tower A and Tower D. The claimed possession date for Tower A is 2016 and for Tower D is 2017. Not sure if 2015 was originally claimed possession date and 2016 revised.

Comment

I believe the difference between an under construction property & developed property in the same year should be at least 40% when the time to completion is between 3-4 yrs.

Please share your views.

Comment

Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Rivali Park here https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...mumbai?t=10576
            We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you
            Talk TRUE; Talk IREF

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X