Nahar Amrit Shakti _ Laurel & Lilac, Lilium & Lantana

Last updated: May 8 2015
5 | Posts
5494 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nahar Amrit Shakti _ Laurel & Lilac, Lilium & Lantana

Heard from Nahar's sales office that the recently launched four towers Rs 5555 per sq ft have been fully sold out. Seems to good to be true. Not sure if this is a ploy to attract sales. Possession Oct 2011.

Re : Nahar Amrit Shakti _ Laurel & Lilac, Lilium & Lantana

...........edited............
    Last edited by amit_2009; November 4 2010, 08:02 PM.

Comment

a normal sales tactic applied by the sales office for many years in most residential complexes in mumbai.... i have personally experienced this since 1999 and know of nahar especially through friends.. location n connectivity is gd- in 2 years time they are planning to complete the over ground at saki naka--- prices will shoot up

Comment

nahar amritshatkti

I am sure from my last experience they are good developers' regarding the project fully sold off for 4 towers of lilac lurel they are very much true as I have personally seen the booking list.
        Neverthe less they are also known for their timely copletion of the project . Amjad

Comment

Amjad Nahar Employee

Keep it up,Nahar reputed for timely completion !! And Quality Developer? still do not bring concrete in transit mixer or ready mix ,trusted man mix with over head transportation !!

Comment

Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Nahar Amrit Shakti here https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...mbai-6972.html

We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X