Can anyone provides me details about dedhia group builder. How is his construction? Is possesion on time?
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No reply......... does any one has idea?
    CommentQuote
  • no-one has heard about dedhia guys. Probably some small builder pretending to be a large construction group
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ku_enjoy
    Can anyone provides me details about dedhia group builder. How is his construction? Is possesion on time?

Which project, friend?
    CommentQuote
  • Project is on Ghodbunder Rd, Kasarvadavali area. Heard that it is good but visited yet.
    CommentQuote
  • R U talking about the platinum lawns project in gorbunder road. Even I am interested in knowing about this. Anyone has any info, what price buildeer is asking.
    CommentQuote
  • Rate is 3663 + Rs. 36 FR. All today's standard ammenities but not Swimning Pool. Construction Quality is looks good area available is 925 ( 2 BHK ) and 625 ( 1 BHK ). Carpet ratio is good. Located at Kasarvadavali and nearby Hypercity Mall ( starting from 15th Jan'10 ) and IT-Park.

One problem is it is 1/2 KM inside main Ghodbunder Rd. ans this rd is not enogh wide. Rate is on higher side but negotiable. They may come down to 3500 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Dedhia Group, Most Reliable Thane Developer. They have Elcanto and Dedhia Elita projects at Ghodbunder Rod Thane.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone booked a flat in dedhia elcanto, waghbil ? They have about 70 units 2bhk flats, its a single tower project. They claim that it is almost sold out, only flats on 1st and 2nd floor remaining. All inclusive price is around 1.2cr for 660 carpet
    CommentQuote
  • Dedhia's Properties are good, but builder is not relieable. For El canto buyers, they overcharged money by 4% in their final demand as compared to what was mentioned in quotation and Agreement. And they will also charge absurd interest amount at the time of possession even though you pay money on time. So not fair in dealing. So if you interested to buy make sure you keep 10% as to what they commit. Poor buyers, since they need possession they end up paying money
    CommentQuote