Hi Runwal Group has come up with a soft lauch of 'ELINA' at Saki Naka. With 9000 rs psft and 50 Rs floor rise , it looks quite tempting.As of now it is 10 Storey tower with gymnasium + landscaped garden

The property is in Mehra compound close to Saki Naka Junction. Though the entry to the project may raise concerns , two Gundecha towers, one in front & one is coming on the back side of Runwal Property + there is DSK Madhuban right opposite to Runwal Elina where construction is already completed.

Has anybody heard of this project.Any pros and cons on this ?

Regards
Ankit
Read more
137 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Runwal elina...

Hi Ankit

DSK sells at 12500psf ,enquired in novemebr 2012 if Elina at 9000psf then its tempting but when will it take off.....orbit residency on same road stretch at 9800 looks orbit is ok

rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks,Runwal guys are saying that ground breaking will start by Jan.Though I feel it will not start before Mar.

Gundecha montega which is coming on the back of this project are quoting 15300 on carpet. If I take loading with 40% , the price comes out to be as 10928, still 2k more than Runwal.Both of them have to start the construction now.
    Will check orbit prices on Monday.

regards
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • how is the reputation of runwal builders

location is good, though not sure of amenities nearby,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish908
    how is the reputation of runwal builders

location is good, though not sure of amenities nearby,

Runwal are supposed to be 'ok' builders if not bad with many projects across mumbai.

All amenities are nearby, went last night for site inspection and looks right location is good. No traffic noise but there is some disturbance from intl airport nearby.

May book it by Monday.

rgds
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • what appreciation expected on completion?
    CommentQuote
    what appreciation expected on completion?

Expect it to be around 13k on conservative side. On higher side it may be 14.5 k.

called orbit residency park close to this one, they have last 2bhk 10600 & currently 2.5 are sold at 12600.....so I see good appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ankit

Did you visit the site daytime ,i mean office hours to get a feel of traffic and locality.thinking of pros and cons for orbit residency park v/s elena

rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by myownhouse
    Did you visit the site daytime ,i mean office hours to get a feel of traffic and locality.thinking of pros and cons for orbit residency park v/s elena

rgds

Peak office hours are crazy, as I heard.Went there in afternoon and it was ok.

Orbit is now sold out of 2bhk.the last one they sold was @10600. They have few 2.5bhk @12300.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ankit,

9000psf looks tempting. I can tell you more about the location as I have lived in DSK madhuban for 2 years. Have recently relocated to Pune

Pros:
    1. central location to 3 major CBD's - Powai (15-20min), Andheri East-Seepz(20-30 min) and BKC (30 min).
    2. upcoming metro, within a km. This opens the western and central line and you can travel anywhere conviniently.
    3.Road connectivity to EEH and WEH also good.
    4.Good rentals. ( i used to pay 32000pm for 2BHK fully furnished)
    5.Good appreciation drivers - as surrounding industrial areas slowly tranform to commercial/residential( mehra industrial itself is a big example withDSK, Runwal, Gundecha...all transforming the area)

Cons:
    1. Approch road. I stayed with my wife and yes for ladies walking alone at night can get scary. But let me tell you there has been no untoward incident reported. Its just the presence of trucks and truck drivers in 'banyans' giving all the shady look.
    2. kurla-andheri link....the 3 km distance till phoenic market city kurla...can take even 30min at times. Very high traffic and dense slums on both sides of road. Also dont see any scope of imporvement on this streach atleast in our lifetime

coming to price 9000psf seems a good bet. Should become atleast 15000 till it gets completes as the metro will be up by then...and hopefully some more industries from mehra estate being converted to residential/coomercial.

hope you take a good decision. All the best.

regards,
    Ajit
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ajit,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

I will be going tomo to book this :).

Regards
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • Ajit ,

Since you lived there, how bad was the noise disturbance from the nearby international airport?

Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Guys,

I am a new user on IREF, and have been following this post for quite some time as an outsider.

I have inspected the site atleast 4 times and have checked the OID as well their sion office. This is an golden opportunity to invest in this rate as experts have a take of this rate reaching 15 k within a year time or once metro rolls out.
    I have booked a 3bhk of 1500 on the 3rd flr of b wing ( as booking open only for A & B till 5th flr )
    Also note, this is not a luxury project by runwal... as confirmed by Vikas Oberoi this project would have a 3 wing stand alone tower of 2 basement + G + 10 to 12 max.
    He has also ruled out a possibility of a club house as of now as this a 1.5 acr land and claims it would be a touch and go for any of such emenities.
    So pls dont go by what the brokers are saying... happy booking
    CommentQuote
  • sent
    CommentQuote
  • how much they are asking for prelaunch offer?
    i mean the initial booking amount and the next payment before formal launch and number of days we have to pay in
    CommentQuote
    how much they are asking for prelaunch offer?
    i mean the initial booking amount and the next payment before formal launch and number of days we have to pay in

I wil update you tomo. Meanwhile I spoke to one of the guys who just booked a flat yesterday.

this is what he has paid as of now:

Token amount - 51K = Post dated check for some 4.5L
    Remining amnt left out of 20% Booking amount to be paid within month.

This info is jut to help you to take decision. In BTW they have told that they are going to hike their prices from tuesday Dec 4......

Ankit
    CommentQuote