Hi Runwal Group has come up with a soft lauch of 'ELINA' at Saki Naka. With 9000 rs psft and 50 Rs floor rise , it looks quite tempting.As of now it is 10 Storey tower with gymnasium + landscaped garden

The property is in Mehra compound close to Saki Naka Junction. Though the entry to the project may raise concerns , two Gundecha towers, one in front & one is coming on the back side of Runwal Property + there is DSK Madhuban right opposite to Runwal Elina where construction is already completed.

Has anybody heard of this project.Any pros and cons on this ?

Regards
Ankit
Read more
137 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all

Informed by Runwal that they have got OC for the project (Tower A and Tower B). Anyone else received it?

I also received a letter for fitout possession which I declined because as I wanted to take the possession only after OC.

Also, is it possible to add my number in WA group?

Thanks and Regards

AJ
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • mydream2 years ago
      Hello Aj,

Yes, OC is in place and I have received the email as well.
      About adding your number in WA group..We can't share our numbers here, so search for Runwal Elina Connect event in your FB profile and just click on interested.. from there we can connect each.