Runwal Elina, Runwal Group, Saki Naka, Mumbai

Last updated: February 9 2018
167 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Runwal Elina, Runwal Group, Saki Naka, Mumbai

construction update

hi guys, there has been some activity at the Elina site, the site has been barricaded with the blue & white GI sheet fencing, A piling rig has been parked on the site since a week but construction activity hasnt been started.
    i met the brown dog of the site, he seems unhappy at being displaced from his land, attached is the photo of the site along with my correspondent "the brown dog" on the bottom right hand corner.
    Attached Files
    Last edited August 8 2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Congratulation to Elina Buyers... the construction has finally begun, the rig deployed on site as per my previous post has been mobilised, the piling work has been started.
      coudlnt meet the brown dog seems he was out on a long weekend.
      shall keep u updated on further developments.............cheers

Comment

Construction update

Hi Guys,
        Construction on Elina site is steady they have mobilised another piling rig on the site, the excavation should probably start next month. attached is the photograph of the development as on 1st Sept 2013.

I met the brown dog once again, he greeted me with a sorry face and didnt seem to amused to see me. his snap is on the bottom left hand corner.

shall keep you updated with development of both (i mean site & the brown dog). a few on the forum were more interested in the dogs development.
        Attached Files
        Last edited September 2 2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

the Brown Dog is turning into a minor celebrity on this forum, all thanks to you Reporter.

Comment

Hey radicalben
            I guess its only the brown dog whos identity has been revealed on this forum.... and like i said people are more interested in the brown dogs progress rather than Runwal Elina's progress...
            Last edited September 3 2013, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Reporter View Post
              Hey radicalben
              I guess its only the brown dog whos identity has been revealed on this forum.... and like i said people are more interested in the brown dogs progress rather than Runwal Elina's progress...

Hi ,

I am prety new to the property search , my buget is around 60L , can any one has idea if any avaibility in this project which is suitable to by budget , and where do i contact the builer .
              Just read that the construction is started so i am interested in it .

Comment

not in this project

Hey Rupu15,
                this project is in Andheri, the rates currently are 11500 psft and has only 2 & 3 Bhks. the budget goes in excess of 1.8 lacs. with 60L budget you should look at only 1bhk in Kandivili borivili region or navi mumbai airoli areas. with 60l you might end up with good 1bhk in thane too.
                good luck

Comment

very slow progress

Hey Guys,
                  i had a chance to visit the elina site, i had expected the piling work to be over with after a month but it seems the piling work is still in progress albeit slow. attached is the photo of the progress, my guess is excavation will start only after diwali.
                  my friend the brown dog has wished happy navratri to all of you and has told me that even he is not happy with the progress of elina. for those who wish to send regards to him, his photo is on the bottom right hand corner.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Purchasing flats in Runway Elina

I was wondering if you can advice, if it suitable to purchase a house in Runwal Elina, the market rate quoted by the builder is Rs. 11,500, is it better to purchase it from the secondary market (resale from other guys). When does it look like the building will be completed?

Thanks.

Comment

• Re : Runwal Elina, Runwal Group, Saki Naka, Mumbai

Hi Dhawalshah,
                      the soft launch of Elina happened around last year in November, they were offering around 9000 t0 9500/- now with a years time and nearly very slow progress the rates are 11,500/- which is ok for Saki naka area and its controversial location. you might find it difficult to buy from any resale as Runwal has a 2yr lockin period for its buyers, at current stage you can only buy from the builder or other wise a resal flat would be availabe only in 2015 Nov.
                      with not much of appreciation since a year on this project the investor does not seem to be in a profitable position to offload his investment.

the progress has been pretty slow as compared to Gundecha Montego which is right opposite to this site. as of today it looks like a year of delay in possesion.
                      Last edited December 3 2013, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X