Collapse

Runwal Elina, Runwal Group, Saki Naka, Mumbai

Last updated: February 9 2018
167 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Runwal Elina, Runwal Group, Saki Naka, Mumbai

Has anyone booked flat at Runwal Elina? Please can you share your contact number?

Comment

any update on this project?
      any one invested?
      Its been more than 2 years since launch?
      what is the current status, anyone please?

Comment

Originally posted by Prashmi View Post
        any update on this project?

any one invested?

Its been more than 2 years since launch?

what is the current status, anyone please?

Rashmi- you have invested here? What price? Also what is price being offered currently?

Comment

no I haven't but want to check with anyone who have or have plan to invest.

It's a slow moving project.

The agreement was suppose to happen 6 months back but not sure has it happened or not.
          Last edited February 18 2016, 10:52 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi Prashmi and Sunil,

The deamand letter for 3rd and 4th Slab has already come so i guess they must have started these slabs. The price that we booked ( 2 flats ) was 900 + 50 psft(floor rise) in Dec'12 ; not sure what are the current market price that the builder is offering.

Please let me know the current price.

The entire project has had very slow progress. For me it worked as I did not want to take lot of money on loan & did not have lot of cash in hand to buy ready to move in flat so I went with soft launch / under construction and booked this one.

Let me know if you need any information about this project.
            Regards,
            Ankit Bhandari

Comment

I stay very close to this project.

The construction done is only till plinth level, not sure how they have raised 3rd and 4th floor slab demand.

If one has taken loan from bank then they may face problem as bank may not disburse.

Best of Luck!
              Last edited November 26 2015, 07:43 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi,

The builder has taken the payment for Internal plaster as of now and is saying that the delivery will be by Dec 2016.

I wanted to know if there are additional charges of around 5L for construction of Gym and other 1L charges for electricity and water used while construction, 30k administration expenses. Such kinds of charges added have an incremental cost of 10L.

Have anyone of you also see such kinds of charges to your flat at Elina? Or at any other Runwal project ?

Comment

As per letter recd, overall 87% of total cost has been asked for. Has actual construction really gone till plinth level?

Comment

Yes the construction is done till 10th floor. You can ask Soma for the pictures if you want. Have you done the registration ?

Comment

Hi Rishabh393; - yes they are charging about 10Lacks over and above Flat cost. Not sure what kind of Gym facilities will come there.

I have done the registration with them in '14 for one of the flats and for one few months back.

By the way does any one has clue what are the prevailing market rates for this project or of the nearby apartments. Is it appreciating or it is just stagnant in this area?

Regards,
                      Last edited February 18 2016, 03:47 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X