Hi Runwal Group has come up with a soft lauch of 'ELINA' at Saki Naka. With 9000 rs psft and 50 Rs floor rise , it looks quite tempting.As of now it is 10 Storey tower with gymnasium + landscaped garden

The property is in Mehra compound close to Saki Naka Junction. Though the entry to the project may raise concerns , two Gundecha towers, one in front & one is coming on the back side of Runwal Property + there is DSK Madhuban right opposite to Runwal Elina where construction is already completed.

Has anybody heard of this project.Any pros and cons on this ?

Regards
Ankit
Read more
137 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by skanadu
    It is funny to see two diametrically opposite views of people in the forum. Those who have boght a property wants the price to double in 3 to 5 years and have many reasons whether logical or otherwise . Similarly those who have not bought any thing has scores of reasons on why property prices have already peaked and there is no scope for appreciation. The property prices are driven up by builders playing with these emotions of people regularly. Prices are micro market driven and relative to other bench mark locations. Prices are going up all these years with out much correction thanks to the limited supply and holding power of builders due to easy availability of black money . Black money in India may not disappear soon and corrections will be minor if any . However prices will correct if the supply is substantially increased by expediting project approvals of redevelopment SRA etc . This is some thing government can do .

well said..."The property prices are driven up by builders playing with these emotions of people regularly. Prices are micro market driven and relative to other bench mark locations."

Coming to these saki naka projects....the bench marks set at WEH/Andheri west, powai or LBS off BKC...are so high ( currently 15000-20000) that it is making locations like saki naka look affordable...
    I too agree that for the price you pay the location is not worth...but then waht to do...this is unfortunately the case in mumbai...people find work here...and hence need a house come what may!
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site. I see a great potential as Area is gradually developing to residential hub with projects from Akruti Orchid, Orbit, Gundecha, DSKs etc.

Orbit is quoting 12900 psf now and that too with 50% loading. I also heard that Runwal Elina has also increased the base price to 9600 psf now. I see no reason that Elina will not be 12000 psf at at its said launch in March 2013. More because Gundecha is quoting 15300 psf(Carpet) just next door and this translates to about 12000 psf (built-up) and Runwal Elina will be at that stage in March 2013.
    I will book it shortly and try to negotiate the older price with builder.
    CommentQuote
  • My brother visited site today. And Gundhecha is not 12k, but 9.5K, just that more down payment needs to be done since construction has started.

Also, the original poster is nothing but someone from Runwal sales office.

Originally Posted by vikramsid
    I visited the site. I see a great potential as Area is gradually developing to residential hub with projects from Akruti Orchid, Orbit, Gundecha, DSKs etc.

Orbit is quoting 12900 psf now and that too with 50% loading. I also heard that Runwal Elina has also increased the base price to 9600 psf now. I see no reason that Elina will not be 12000 psf at at its said launch in March 2013. More because Gundecha is quoting 15300 psf(Carpet) just next door and this translates to about 12000 psf (built-up) and Runwal Elina will be at that stage in March 2013.
    I will book it shortly and try to negotiate the older price with builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Ajit,

Were you yourself not looking to buy in Madhuban an year ago at 8.5K resale flat ? If you were convinced about 15k rates, wasnt that a good investment, did you buy it eventually?

Originally Posted by AjitAjit
    Hi Ankit,

9000psf looks tempting. I can tell you more about the location as I have lived in DSK madhuban for 2 years. Have recently relocated to Pune

Ajit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pickles
    Ajit,

Were you yourself not looking to buy in Madhuban an year ago at 8.5K resale flat ? If you were convinced about 15k rates, wasnt that a good investment, did you buy it eventually?

Yes I stay invested in Madhuban.
    CommentQuote
  • dear all,
    I enquired through a broker do they entertain brokers & what discount they are offering to brokers.one has to pay 25% within one month translates to about 18 lacs which banks are financing this project also car parking is costing 7 lacs where is Supreme Court I think that these builders are above all courts what about other approvals pls share all details thnks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • They are not offering any discount to brokers.
    Are you looking for end-use or investment?

Originally Posted by dr_achal
    dear all,
    I enquired through a broker do they entertain brokers & what discount they are offering to brokers.one has to pay 25% within one month translates to about 18 lacs which banks are financing this project also car parking is costing 7 lacs where is Supreme Court I think that these builders are above all courts what about other approvals pls share all details thnks in advance
    CommentQuote
    My brother visited site today. And Gundhecha is not 12k, but 9.5K, just that more down payment needs to be done since construction has started.

Some great info thanks ... so u mean to say that the thread starter is from runwal office itself ? if so this is so funny as he claims to have booked a flat here ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    Some great info thanks ... so u mean to say that the thread starter is from runwal office itself ? if so this is so funny as he claims to have booked a flat here ...

yes, you can see same workds on proptiger.com as his original post. And I wonder why he is suspended now? Maybe just marketing the project.
    CommentQuote
  • I am seeking it for end use as I want to keep this for long though I am not from Mumbai but will rent it out & avail for home loan thnks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    I read somewhere that a down payment of 20% is needed for Runwal Elina.
    Is that true ?
    What is the payment plan.

Hi Saxena,

20% booking within 30 days
    10% on CC
    50% Slabs
    20% brick work etc + Possesion

The first two payments are confirmed, rest all are tentaive

Regards
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
    yes, you can see same workds on proptiger.com as his original post. And I wonder why he is suspended now? Maybe just marketing the project.

Pickels & Others - I am the owner of this thread..my id got suspended for a week for sharing email address on this forum.

P.S People should make sound decisions based on their anaylysis.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the rate prevailing now. I called up the builders office and they are quoting 9555 per sft now. Also the bookings of 2bhk seems to have got closed. I saw a post yesterday giving some agents name who can give us a part (50%) of their commission (looks like the marketing companies corner around 2% of flat value as their commission.). Is anyone still trying now.
    CommentQuote
    My brother visited site today. And Gundhecha is not 12k, but 9.5K, just that more down payment needs to be done since construction has started.

Hi Pickle and Others,

I am not from any Sales Office. I was sharing my opinion and nobody is fool that just by reading an individual's remark he/she will make such a huge investment, at-least I would not have done that.

As I mentioned, I booked flat in Elina. They are now quoting 9500+. Gundecha is not 9.5 K, you can check for youself. I mentioned that Gundecha is quoting as 15.3 K on Carpet area, which translates to about 12K on built-up and Orbit also quoting 12.9 K on built-up and possession is 2.5 years later. These prices are correct, you can check for yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • Is Runwal a trusted builder?
    CommentQuote