Hi Runwal Group has come up with a soft lauch of 'ELINA' at Saki Naka. With 9000 rs psft and 50 Rs floor rise , it looks quite tempting.As of now it is 10 Storey tower with gymnasium + landscaped garden

The property is in Mehra compound close to Saki Naka Junction. Though the entry to the project may raise concerns , two Gundecha towers, one in front & one is coming on the back side of Runwal Property + there is DSK Madhuban right opposite to Runwal Elina where construction is already completed.

Has anybody heard of this project.Any pros and cons on this ?

Regards
Ankit
Read more
137 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Rishabh393
    What is the rate prevailing now. I called up the builders office and they are quoting 9555 per sft now. Also the bookings of 2bhk seems to have got closed. I saw a post yesterday giving some agents name who can give us a part (50%) of their commission (looks like the marketing companies corner around 2% of flat value as their commission.). Is anyone still trying now.

That's corerct , Marketing companies get 2% of the total aggrement value. If you negotiate well you might get 75% of their 2%.
    CommentQuote
  • Since 2bhk of Runwal is all booked out, would anyone tell me abt the Gundecha project which is just next to Elina. How is this project and would it be advisable to put money in its 2bhk. I want to have the possession in next 3 yrs for my self use.
    CommentQuote
  • I had booked a 2.5BHK and now I was told by the builder that the built up area is increased by 40 sqft for 2.5bhk (earlier they were quoting 1275 for 2.5bhk and now it is 1315 for 2.5BHK) and 35 sqft for 2BHK. Also the floor rise is calculated from first floor onwards. Earlier we were told that the floor rise will be from second floor onwards. The price gets automatically increased by 50 and becomes 9050 and not 9000 per sqft. Please let me know if anyone else has received such communication. You can IM me if you do not wish to reveal yourself. This is an open loot as we stand poorer by 4.2 lacs already. Also has anyone received the welcome kit? I was told that I would receive it only after paying 20%( and parking charge of Rs 6 Lakhs) of the amount. I have created a group on facebook for Runwal elina buyers. Please IM me if you wish to join the group. I tried but could not post it on this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rishabh,

I was not able to PM you on IREF and also was not able to find the group on facebook 'Runwal Elina Buyers'....can you double check and confirm...

Regards
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • based on what risabh said this doesnt look like a trusted builder at all...sad to see builders do this even after earning so much money..idiots !
    CommentQuote
  • Rishabh , can you please change your settings in IREF control panel. Tried sending you a message but it says that you have not enabled it.

Rgds
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • Please search for "Runwal Elina Buyers Group" on FB.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ankit1104
    Rishabh , can you please change your settings in IREF control panel. Tried sending you a message but it says that you have not enabled it.

Rgds
    Ankit

Rishabh

Click on User CP and then on the left hand side under Settings & Option click on "Edit Options". YOu will see a private messaging box there. Select the option "Enable Private messaging".
    You can also use Private Messages section on left hand side ( below settings and options) to send me a private message.
    CommentQuote
  • I could not get "Enable Private messaging option" under "Edit Options". Also I could not see "Private Messages section on LHS below settings and options" as you have suggested. Must be some problem with my settings.

Moderators can you please enable this option for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Ruwall guys called up and told me that 2.5BHK area is now 1310. It was sold to me saying that the area is 1275.....Now this is real PAIN !!!!

So the cost on 6th floor goes up by 9300*35sft= 3,25,500 additional.
    CommentQuote
  • damn it..can the builders actually do this? reduce the damn area? outrageous..sorry to hear this ankit..boycott this builder.

Originally Posted by Ankit1104
    Ruwall guys called up and told me that 2.5BHK area is now 1310. It was sold to me saying that the area is 1275.....Now this is real PAIN !!!!

So the cost on 6th floor goes up by 9300*35sft= 3,25,500 additional.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by donkeykong
    damn it..can the builders actually do this? reduce the damn area? outrageous..sorry to hear this ankit..boycott this builder.

They increased the area and not reduced it ...
    CommentQuote
  • can they legally do this? i am confused but a proeprty 2000 sqft half way they jack up the sqfootage and u as an investor pay more..
    CommentQuote
  • Its totally unethical but unfortunately not illegal, almost every builder does it (they have a clause in BBA saying area can increase within say 10% and anyway if in pre-launch, they wouldnt have signed an agreement yet, so they can do any shenanigans they want).
    To a pure investor, increasing area doesnt matter, infact many even welcome it as they will get more value later when they offload it.
    But to an enduser, it really matters to pay more for the same flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rishabh393
    I could not get "Enable Private messaging option" under "Edit Options". Also I could not see "Private Messages section on LHS below settings and options" as you have suggested. Must be some problem with my settings.

Moderators can you please enable this option for me.

Rishabh, Any luck with IM?

Did you talk to builder abt this.Any updates?

I called up yesterday and he told me first that it might be a typo error when he closed the deal with us (could this be really a typo !!!!). The call got disconnected and he later called and up and told me that the Architects have proposed a Dry balcony outside our flat after we booked the falt and this is the reason which has lead to this Built up area increase...
    CommentQuote