Hi Runwal Group has come up with a soft lauch of 'ELINA' at Saki Naka. With 9000 rs psft and 50 Rs floor rise , it looks quite tempting.As of now it is 10 Storey tower with gymnasium + landscaped garden

The property is in Mehra compound close to Saki Naka Junction. Though the entry to the project may raise concerns , two Gundecha towers, one in front & one is coming on the back side of Runwal Property + there is DSK Madhuban right opposite to Runwal Elina where construction is already completed.

Has anybody heard of this project.Any pros and cons on this ?

Regards
Ankit
Read more
137 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ankit1104
    Rishabh, Any luck with IM?

Did you talk to builder abt this.Any updates?

I called up yesterday and he told me first that it might be a typo error when he closed the deal with us (could this be really a typo !!!!). The call got disconnected and he later called and up and told me that the Architects have proposed a Dry balcony outside our flat after we booked the falt and this is the reason which has lead to this Built up area increase...

I am still not able to send PM. Not sure why this is not activated on my account. I have made the "Runwal Eline Buyers Group" as public on facebook. Please see if you can see it now. We will be able to interact better that way.

Builder gave me the same reason "Dry balcony" "typo" etc. Are you sure it is 1310 because to me they said it is 40sft for 2.5bhk ie 1315 and 35 for 2BHK. Looks like they have still not worked out the final area, who knows what other surprise is in store for us.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ankit1104
    Rishabh, Any luck with IM?

Did you talk to builder abt this.Any updates?

I called up yesterday and he told me first that it might be a typo error when he closed the deal with us (could this be really a typo !!!!). The call got disconnected and he later called and up and told me that the Architects have proposed a Dry balcony outside our flat after we booked the falt and this is the reason which has lead to this Built up area increase...

Originally Posted by Ankit1104
    Rishabh, do you get mail notification every time when somebody replies to your post on IREF ?

Ankit, yes I do get a mail notification.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rishabh393
    Ankit, yes I do get a mail notification.

Since I was not able to find the group you suggested , have created one more group "Runwal Elina" on FB ..See if you can join this....Also check your mail notifications
    CommentQuote
  • Gundecha Montego

Originally Posted by myview2
    Since 2bhk of Runwal is all booked out, would anyone tell me abt the Gundecha project which is just next to Elina. How is this project and would it be advisable to put money in its 2bhk. I want to have the possession in next 3 yrs for my self use.

Please help me take a decision, a I need a 2bhk. How good or bad is Gundecha Montego? Kindly provide your feedbacks. I visited the site, its just next to Elina. I also feel that Gundecha possession will be earlier than Runwal as they have already started with soil testing and other activities at site. Please let me know your views, on should I go ahead with the booking.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What is the carpet area vs saleable area for 2 BHK, 3 BHK? How much loading?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by netnerd
    What is the carpet area vs saleable area for 2 BHK, 3 BHK? How much loading?

Thanks.

I was told it is 37% but seeing at Runwal greens thread looks like anywhere between 40 to 43% (which is clean b*ll*h*t).
    CommentQuote
  • now saying the rate is 9750/-
    CommentQuote
  • Gundecha saying 15300 on carpet of 702 sqft (assuming it is 35% loading), still rate works out to be approx 10000 per sq ft

At this rate, better invest in Gundecha, at least they are transparent enough to quote on carpet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish908
    Gundecha saying 15300 on carpet of 702 sqft (assuming it is 35% loading), still rate works out to be approx 10000 per sq ft

At this rate, better invest in Gundecha, at least they are transparent enough to quote on carpet

Gundecha is also not charging for parking separately, which further reduces 10000, rate to 9500. Only issue with Gundecha seems to be that nala is flowing in most part of the property. so, you would virtually be living on nala.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by myview2
    Gundecha is also not charging for parking separately, which further reduces 10000, rate to 9500. Only issue with Gundecha seems to be that nala is flowing in most part of the property. so, you would virtually be living on nala.

Free Parking is really good!!!

Looks like a good investement. You may also want to have a look at Gundecha Asta right opposite to Runwal. So you can avoid the Nala altogether.

I am not sure about the prices for Asta as of now.

Regards
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • no parking and rates told are on carpet
    This looks to be a pretty decent builder to me
    CommentQuote
  • Gundecha Asta will surely demand a premium as it is better located. Also, its proximity to main road might lead it to have its main gate directly from the road. So, I would be finalizing on Montego itself, mainly because of my constrained budget.

Can anyone let me know about the possibility of nala getting covered in future. While I was on the site on Sunday, people said that nala will be covered eventually. Also, since Madhukosh has covered the nala, it might happen that Runwal along with Gundecha together push it across as it flows between both the properties.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by myview2
    Gundecha Asta will surely demand a premium as it is better located. Also, its proximity to main road might lead it to have its main gate directly from the road. So, I would be finalizing on Montego itself, mainly because of my constrained budget.

Can anyone let me know about the possibility of nala getting covered in future. While I was on the site on Sunday, people said that nala will be covered eventually. Also, since Madhukosh has covered the nala, it might happen that Runwal along with Gundecha together push it across as it flows between both the properties.

Thanks in advance.

Runwal has only one edge adjacent to Nala, whereas Montego has the entire nala running along the length and breadth of it. I am not sure if the builders will be covering this in future. Also the reason DSK would have covered it is to give access to Atul trade square and Madhuban B wing.

To me chances are less that it will be covered anytime in future.Also on the back side of Montega u have chawls/slums divided by the pipeline.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I wanted to know what is the current status on the Runwal elina project?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, any update on this ptojest ?? I Hav heard this project is not going to start only...is that true??
    CommentQuote