Collapse

Runwal Elina, Runwal Group, Saki Naka, Mumbai

Last updated: February 9 2018
167 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Runwal Elina, Runwal Group, Saki Naka, Mumbai

I am seeking it for end use as I want to keep this for long though I am not from Mumbai but will rent it out & avail for home loan thnks

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
      I read somewhere that a down payment of 20% is needed for Runwal Elina.
      Is that true ?
      What is the payment plan.

Hi Saxena,

20% booking within 30 days
      10% on CC
      50% Slabs
      20% brick work etc + Possesion

The first two payments are confirmed, rest all are tentaive

Regards
      Ankit

Comment

Originally posted by pickles View Post
        yes, you can see same workds on ************** as his original post. And I wonder why he is suspended now? Maybe just marketing the project.
        Pickels & Others - I am the owner of this thread..my id got suspended for a week for sharing email address on this forum.

P.S People should make sound decisions based on their anaylysis.

Comment

What is the rate prevailing now. I called up the builders office and they are quoting 9555 per sft now. Also the bookings of 2bhk seems to have got closed. I saw a post yesterday giving some agents name who can give us a part (50%) of their commission (looks like the marketing companies corner around 2% of flat value as their commission.). Is anyone still trying now.

Comment

Originally posted by pickles View Post
            My brother visited site today. And Gundhecha is not 12k, but 9.5K, just that more down payment needs to be done since construction has started.

Also, the original poster is nothing but someone from Runwal sales office.
            Hi Pickle and Others,

I am not from any Sales Office. I was sharing my opinion and nobody is fool that just by reading an individual's remark he/she will make such a huge investment, at-least I would not have done that.

As I mentioned, I booked flat in Elina. They are now quoting 9500+. Gundecha is not 9.5 K, you can check for youself. I mentioned that Gundecha is quoting as 15.3 K on Carpet area, which translates to about 12K on built-up and Orbit also quoting 12.9 K on built-up and possession is 2.5 years later. These prices are correct, you can check for yourself.

Comment

Is Runwal a trusted builder?

Comment

Originally posted by Rishabh393 View Post
                What is the rate prevailing now. I called up the builders office and they are quoting 9555 per sft now. Also the bookings of 2bhk seems to have got closed. I saw a post yesterday giving some agents name who can give us a part (50%) of their commission (looks like the marketing companies corner around 2% of flat value as their commission.). Is anyone still trying now.

That's corerct , Marketing companies get 2% of the total aggrement value. If you negotiate well you might get 75% of their 2%.

Comment

Since 2bhk of Runwal is all booked out, would anyone tell me abt the Gundecha project which is just next to Elina. How is this project and would it be advisable to put money in its 2bhk. I want to have the possession in next 3 yrs for my self use.

Comment

I had booked a 2.5BHK and now I was told by the builder that the built up area is increased by 40 sqft for 2.5bhk (earlier they were quoting 1275 for 2.5bhk and now it is 1315 for 2.5BHK) and 35 sqft for 2BHK. Also the floor rise is calculated from first floor onwards. Earlier we were told that the floor rise will be from second floor onwards. The price gets automatically increased by 50 and becomes 9050 and not 9000 per sqft. Please let me know if anyone else has received such communication. You can IM me if you do not wish to reveal yourself. This is an open loot as we stand poorer by 4.2 lacs already. Also has anyone received the welcome kit? I was told that I would receive it only after paying 20%( and parking charge of Rs 6 Lakhs) of the amount. I have created a group on facebook for Runwal elina buyers. Please IM me if you wish to join the group. I tried but could not post it on this thread.
                    Last edited December 13 2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Hi Rishabh,

I was not able to PM you on IREF and also was not able to find the group on facebook 'Runwal Elina Buyers'....can you double check and confirm...

Regards
                      Ankit

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X