Hi Runwal Group has come up with a soft lauch of 'ELINA' at Saki Naka. With 9000 rs psft and 50 Rs floor rise , it looks quite tempting.As of now it is 10 Storey tower with gymnasium + landscaped garden

The property is in Mehra compound close to Saki Naka Junction. Though the entry to the project may raise concerns , two Gundecha towers, one in front & one is coming on the back side of Runwal Property + there is DSK Madhuban right opposite to Runwal Elina where construction is already completed.

Has anybody heard of this project.Any pros and cons on this ?

Regards
Ankit
Read more
137 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SV19327
    Hi guys, any update on this ptojest ?? I Hav heard this project is not going to start only...is that true??

I had been there last weekend. The debris level has gone down. Nothing further. No updates from the builder as well. "project is not going to start only" - Where did you get this information ? What else have you heard on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys be careful with this builder and especially their sales head - Vikas arora.he is the biggest crook. He will take cheque from you for anything and then bank it and book something else for u depending on what suits him.

There are lot of people who have fallen prey to his fraudulent way of doing business.

Also they dont give allottment letters even after 3 months of paying the initial 20%.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    had been to the site lately, the pedilite structure has been completely demolished, debris moved and i could see a clear plot of land. there were some soil investigtions being carried out a month ago, i shall upload the photos of the site as im going to madhuban tommorow.

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by The Reporter
    Hi Guys,
    had been to the site lately, the pedilite structure has been completely demolished, debris moved and i could see a clear plot of land. there were some soil investigtions being carried out a month ago, i shall upload the photos of the site as im going to madhuban tommorow.

cheers

Hi "The Reporter"

Did you get a chance to upload the photographs of Runwal Elina ? Also any news/info on the Elina site/Mehra compound is also welcome.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Alina Site Visit

Hi, i had been to Runwal Alina site, no construction activity is persued on the site, apart from a street dog on site there was no movement on the project- refer first image with brown dog,

the second image is of Gundecha Motego across the nalla, they have completed half basement and the other half is in progress - refer second image, I have been told that construction activity is in full swing even at night there is some construction activity happening.

Desilting of the Nalla has been done, this happens every year before monsoon.
    Madhu kosh has reached second floor.

.....cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 3d view of Elina

Im uploading the image of Elina, the building looks simple however the road is not that wide as shown in the image nor there is so much open space infront of the building .....cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Runwal has again started relaunching of Elina, the current prices are 11700/sq.ft.
    there are only around 20 apts to be sold, there are only 2.5 & 3bhk Apts. my guess is these flats are of C wing which were not open to sale initially & is close to nalla.
    CommentQuote
  • but there is nothing done still there , the picture posted above still holds

by the way, Gundecha people are claiming possession in 2 and half years which i think practically would easily be 3.5 years

They are also providing free parking , I fear/suspect that will the builder ask for parking later on for giving posession ( cash etc )
    CommentQuote
  • Paras Gundecha (chairman) is also the president of MCHI,
    Gundecha is among one of the builders who started selling property on Carpet area, and do not charge for parking, this is in line to the supreme court rulings. the rates for carpet area included cost of parking too, it is highy unlikely that buyers will be forced to shell out money for parking.
    looking at the construction speed the possession in 3yrs is likely to happen since it is a stand alone bld of 10 storeys high only
    CommentQuote
  • Nice images THE REPORTER .. its a pity to see that the builders are making nullah facing flats ... It just shows the state of Bombay and what a ride these builders take us for .. Pay a crore + to get this ?? Will the builder stay with his family in such a location ??
    CommentQuote
  • reporter 1image u post with dog --how much area that one
    CommentQuote
  • Cost of Brown dogs Land

Originally Posted by surya2089
    reporter 1image u post with dog --how much area that one

that is 3 sq.ft. of area (floating as per brown dogs movement on the site)
    basic cost is 35000/sq.ft with rs. 5000 land rise (near nalla lesser price and as you go far away from nalla land price increses):D:D:D

My apologies..... for the above time pass, this plot is probably close to 2 acres of land
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    Nice images THE REPORTER .. its a pity to see that the builders are making nullah facing flats ... It just shows the state of Bombay and what a ride these builders take us for .. Pay a crore + to get this ?? Will the builder stay with his family in such a location ??

the perspective images from builders will show the nalla as river front with people fishing & boating, the road infront of Elina is not even 20 feet but in perspective the builder is showing 6 lane (60 feet) well landscaped road. I fail to under stand, why do builders show extra rosy pictures of their projects
    CommentQuote
  • Runwal is now demanding more money from existing buyers in Elina claiming that the carpet area has increased!!!!!
    is this a new treand of extorting money from existing buyers in the name of pre-launch????
    CommentQuote
  • construction update

hi guys, there has been some activity at the Elina site, the site has been barricaded with the blue & white GI sheet fencing, A piling rig has been parked on the site since a week but construction activity hasnt been started.
    i met the brown dog of the site, he seems unhappy at being displaced from his land, attached is the photo of the site along with my correspondent "the brown dog" on the bottom right hand corner.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote