Collapse

Runwal Elina, Runwal Group, Saki Naka, Mumbai

Last updated: February 9 2018
167 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Runwal Elina, Runwal Group, Saki Naka, Mumbai

based on what risabh said this doesnt look like a trusted builder at all...sad to see builders do this even after earning so much money..idiots !

Comment

Rishabh , can you please change your settings in IREF control panel. Tried sending you a message but it says that you have not enabled it.

Rgds
      Ankit

Comment

Please search for "Runwal Elina Buyers Group" on FB.
        Last edited December 13 2012, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ankit1104 View Post
          Rishabh , can you please change your settings in IREF control panel. Tried sending you a message but it says that you have not enabled it.

Rgds
          Ankit

Rishabh

Click on User CP and then on the left hand side under Settings & Option click on "Edit Options". YOu will see a private messaging box there. Select the option "Enable Private messaging".
          You can also use Private Messages section on left hand side ( below settings and options) to send me a private message.

Comment

I could not get "Enable Private messaging option" under "Edit Options". Also I could not see "Private Messages section on LHS below settings and options" as you have suggested. Must be some problem with my settings.

Moderators can you please enable this option for me.
            Last edited December 13 2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Ruwall guys called up and told me that 2.5BHK area is now 1310. It was sold to me saying that the area is 1275.....Now this is real PAIN !!!!

So the cost on 6th floor goes up by 9300*35sft= 3,25,500 additional.

Comment

damn it..can the builders actually do this? reduce the damn area? outrageous..sorry to hear this ankit..boycott this builder.

Originally posted by Ankit1104 View Post
                Ruwall guys called up and told me that 2.5BHK area is now 1310. It was sold to me saying that the area is 1275.....Now this is real PAIN !!!!

So the cost on 6th floor goes up by 9300*35sft= 3,25,500 additional.

Comment

Originally posted by donkeykong View Post
                  damn it..can the builders actually do this? reduce the damn area? outrageous..sorry to hear this ankit..boycott this builder.
                  They increased the area and not reduced it ...

Comment

can they legally do this? i am confused but a proeprty 2000 sqft half way they jack up the sqfootage and u as an investor pay more..

Comment

Its totally unethical but unfortunately not illegal, almost every builder does it (they have a clause in BBA saying area can increase within say 10% and anyway if in pre-launch, they wouldnt have signed an agreement yet, so they can do any shenanigans they want).
                      To a pure investor, increasing area doesnt matter, infact many even welcome it as they will get more value later when they offload it.
                      But to an enduser, it really matters to pay more for the same flat.
                      Last edited December 14 2012, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X