Hi Runwal Group has come up with a soft lauch of 'ELINA' at Saki Naka. With 9000 rs psft and 50 Rs floor rise , it looks quite tempting.As of now it is 10 Storey tower with gymnasium + landscaped garden

The property is in Mehra compound close to Saki Naka Junction. Though the entry to the project may raise concerns , two Gundecha towers, one in front & one is coming on the back side of Runwal Property + there is DSK Madhuban right opposite to Runwal Elina where construction is already completed.

Has anybody heard of this project.Any pros and cons on this ?

Regards
Ankit
Read more
137 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Congratulation to Elina Buyers... the construction has finally begun, the rig deployed on site as per my previous post has been mobilised, the piling work has been started.
    coudlnt meet the brown dog seems he was out on a long weekend.
    shall keep u updated on further developments.............cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Construction update

Hi Guys,
    Construction on Elina site is steady they have mobilised another piling rig on the site, the excavation should probably start next month. attached is the photograph of the development as on 1st Sept 2013.

I met the brown dog once again, he greeted me with a sorry face and didnt seem to amused to see me. his snap is on the bottom left hand corner.

shall keep you updated with development of both (i mean site & the brown dog). a few on the forum were more interested in the dogs development.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • the Brown Dog is turning into a minor celebrity on this forum, all thanks to you Reporter.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey radicalben
    I guess its only the brown dog whos identity has been revealed on this forum.... and like i said people are more interested in the brown dogs progress rather than Runwal Elina's progress...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by The Reporter
    Hey radicalben
    I guess its only the brown dog whos identity has been revealed on this forum.... and like i said people are more interested in the brown dogs progress rather than Runwal Elina's progress...

Hi ,

I am prety new to the property search , my buget is around 60L , can any one has idea if any avaibility in this project which is suitable to by budget , and where do i contact the builer .
    Just read that the construction is started so i am interested in it .
    CommentQuote
  • not in this project

Hey Rupu15,
    this project is in Andheri, the rates currently are 11500 psft and has only 2 & 3 Bhks. the budget goes in excess of 1.8 lacs. with 60L budget you should look at only 1bhk in Kandivili borivili region or navi mumbai airoli areas. with 60l you might end up with good 1bhk in thane too.
    good luck
    CommentQuote
  • very slow progress

Hey Guys,
    i had a chance to visit the elina site, i had expected the piling work to be over with after a month but it seems the piling work is still in progress albeit slow. attached is the photo of the progress, my guess is excavation will start only after diwali.
    my friend the brown dog has wished happy navratri to all of you and has told me that even he is not happy with the progress of elina. for those who wish to send regards to him, his photo is on the bottom right hand corner.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Purchasing flats in Runway Elina

I was wondering if you can advice, if it suitable to purchase a house in Runwal Elina, the market rate quoted by the builder is Rs. 11,500, is it better to purchase it from the secondary market (resale from other guys). When does it look like the building will be completed?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Dhawalshah,
    the soft launch of Elina happened around last year in November, they were offering around 9000 t0 9500/- now with a years time and nearly very slow progress the rates are 11,500/- which is ok for Saki naka area and its controversial location. you might find it difficult to buy from any resale as Runwal has a 2yr lockin period for its buyers, at current stage you can only buy from the builder or other wise a resal flat would be availabe only in 2015 Nov.
    with not much of appreciation since a year on this project the investor does not seem to be in a profitable position to offload his investment.

the progress has been pretty slow as compared to Gundecha Montego which is right opposite to this site. as of today it looks like a year of delay in possesion.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,
    had been to Runwal Elina site, was pretty disappointed with the progress, they have started part excavation, not much activity on the site, even the brown dog was missing, i was told he has been to MP to assist his freind Dogvijay in the state elections, should be back in some time
    in the mean while montego is going great guns and by the time elina would reach the stilt montegos contruction would be over. any ways its a better for investors with slow progress. attached is this months progress photo.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi fellow buyers be aware ,
    Runwal has sent demand letters to the existing buyers of Elina, they have demanded 10% for plinth progress where as on site only excavation has just started.
    this is to inform all exsting and new buyers that Runwal is fooling people in the name of progress, the building will reach its plinth only after the completion of Basement slab. their architect has issued a false certificate that plinth is in progress but fellow buyers even the foundation has not been started.
    to give you further light on the construction method firstly the foundation or raft shall be constructed next is basement collumns, then basement slab and on completion of basement slab the plinth will be attained.
    I never expected a Builder of Runwals Cadre would fall so low by fleecing money in the name of false progress.... buyers be aware
    CommentQuote
  • all builders are ek thali ke chate batee[
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by The Reporter
    Hi fellow buyers be aware ,
    Runwal has sent demand letters to the existing buyers of Elina, they have demanded 10% for plinth progress where as on site only excavation has just started.
    this is to inform all exsting and new buyers that Runwal is fooling people in the name of progress, the building will reach its plinth only after the completion of Basement slab. their architect has issued a false certificate that plinth is in progress but fellow buyers even the foundation has not been started.
    to give you further light on the construction method firstly the foundation or raft shall be constructed next is basement collumns, then basement slab and on completion of basement slab the plinth will be attained.
    I never expected a Builder of Runwals Cadre would fall so low by fleecing money in the name of false progress.... buyers be aware

Hearing it for the first time that reputed builders also contrive such things for their benefits. I think Gundecha site next to it is much better in terms of progress and transparency.
    CommentQuote
  • myview2,
    i agree with you, gundecha has been more transparent in its dealings, the customer support in Runwal is worst, the CRM & sales team need education on better behavior and respect to the clients.
    they treat buyers like defaulters and theives.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Thanks for the update. I am planning to buy in Runwal Elina. Has the flat registration started? However, a friend of mine said although Runwal initially quoted low rates but now they have resorted to other means of recovering more money from the buyers. I was informed that they are charging very high prices for club memberships and sewages and misc charges over and above the flat cost. Anyone encountered same issue? I don't want to make a purchase in a rush.
    CommentQuote