Hi Runwal Group has come up with a soft lauch of 'ELINA' at Saki Naka. With 9000 rs psft and 50 Rs floor rise , it looks quite tempting.As of now it is 10 Storey tower with gymnasium + landscaped garden

The property is in Mehra compound close to Saki Naka Junction. Though the entry to the project may raise concerns , two Gundecha towers, one in front & one is coming on the back side of Runwal Property + there is DSK Madhuban right opposite to Runwal Elina where construction is already completed.

Has anybody heard of this project.Any pros and cons on this ?

Regards
Ankit
Read more
137 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Barry,
    the flat registration has not been started yet but yess every month Runwal is introducing new ways of extracting money from buyers, by either increasing salable area, misc Charges & demanding money for false progress. they have just started excavation but have demanded money for Plinth level.
    plint level shall be reached only on completion of basement, just be careful
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone on this forum booked a flat in Runwal Elina?
    Have you paid the stamp duty and registration fees and the 10percent for plinth progress as per demand letter?
    CommentQuote
  • Sab chor hai. Best thing is to buy ready to move in property if possible.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • elina progress

Buyers of runwal elina,
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz umm snort snort zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz!!!!!!
    oh sorry just dozed down on reporting the progress of Elina, the progress is disappointing, since a month and half Runwal is still digging (are they digging for archeological discovery or hidden gold!!! mann its too slow). even the brown dog was bored and dozed off while giving the project update status (see bottom right hand corner of image)
    with this status on site, the builders Architect claims that they have started plinth at site. seriously need to check the Architects degree!! do they really know what plinth is before issuing plinth progress certificate??
    Mean while Gundecha montego is going great guns!!! god help Runwal Elinas buyers... amen
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone booked flat at Runwal Elina? Please can you share your contact number?
    CommentQuote
  • any update on this project?
    any one invested?
    Its been more than 2 years since launch?
    what is the current status, anyone please?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prashmi
    any update on this project?

any one invested?

Its been more than 2 years since launch?

what is the current status, anyone please?

Rashmi- you have invested here? What price? Also what is price being offered currently?
    CommentQuote
  • no I haven't but want to check with anyone who have or have plan to invest.

It's a slow moving project.

The agreement was suppose to happen 6 months back but not sure has it happened or not.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Prashmi and Sunil,

The deamand letter for 3rd and 4th Slab has already come so i guess they must have started these slabs. The price that we booked ( 2 flats ) was 900 + 50 psft(floor rise) in Dec'12 ; not sure what are the current market price that the builder is offering.

Please let me know the current price.

The entire project has had very slow progress. For me it worked as I did not want to take lot of money on loan & did not have lot of cash in hand to buy ready to move in flat so I went with soft launch / under construction and booked this one.

Let me know if you need any information about this project.
    Regards,
    Ankit Bhandari
    CommentQuote
  • I stay very close to this project.

The construction done is only till plinth level, not sure how they have raised 3rd and 4th floor slab demand.

If one has taken loan from bank then they may face problem as bank may not disburse.

Best of Luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

The builder has taken the payment for Internal plaster as of now and is saying that the delivery will be by Dec 2016.

I wanted to know if there are additional charges of around 5L for construction of Gym and other 1L charges for electricity and water used while construction, 30k administration expenses. Such kinds of charges added have an incremental cost of 10L.

Have anyone of you also see such kinds of charges to your flat at Elina? Or at any other Runwal project ?
    CommentQuote
  • As per letter recd, overall 87% of total cost has been asked for. Has actual construction really gone till plinth level?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes the construction is done till 10th floor. You can ask Soma for the pictures if you want. Have you done the registration ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rishabh393; - yes they are charging about 10Lacks over and above Flat cost. Not sure what kind of Gym facilities will come there.

I have done the registration with them in '14 for one of the flats and for one few months back.

By the way does any one has clue what are the prevailing market rates for this project or of the nearby apartments. Is it appreciating or it is just stagnant in this area?

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ankit1104
    Hi Rishabh393; - yes they are charging about 10Lacks over and above Flat cost. Not sure what kind of Gym facilities will come there.

I have done the registration with them in '14 for one of the flats and for one few months back.

By the way does any one has clue what are the prevailing market rates for this project or of the nearby apartments. Is it appreciating or it is just stagnant in this area?

Regards,

Exactly where is this project , I mean Inside Mehra compound i.e. near DSK Madhuban , and Gundecha Montego or near Ackruti ?

I am asking since u have booked.
    CommentQuote