Hi Runwal Group has come up with a soft lauch of 'ELINA' at Saki Naka. With 9000 rs psft and 50 Rs floor rise , it looks quite tempting.As of now it is 10 Storey tower with gymnasium + landscaped garden

The property is in Mehra compound close to Saki Naka Junction. Though the entry to the project may raise concerns , two Gundecha towers, one in front & one is coming on the back side of Runwal Property + there is DSK Madhuban right opposite to Runwal Elina where construction is already completed.


Has anybody heard of this project.Any pros and cons on this ?


Regards
Ankit
Read more
Reply
137 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Ankit1104;

    Last time I checked with the builder, they were quoting 14700 per sft. Have not done the registration yet. Looking at the progress of C wing I doubt if runwal will be able to deliver by dec 16. Even ground floor is not done. What date has he given for posession on the registration agreement for sale ? Is there any fine for delay ? If so what is it ?

    Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • But as far as I know I'm told the possession date is june 2017 ...... what is written on your agreement??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi vikkkk;

    I have not done/registered the agreement yet. Have you too booked a flat in Elina ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Current buyers, As per the latest update, the Builder is now saying the date of possession for Runwal Elina has been delayed further to Nov 2017 (Initial possession date was Dec 16, then extended to Mid 2017). Do you think the builder is just taking everyone for a ride?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Ankit11042 years ago
      Let me know if anyone is planning to take legal action since the possession has been delayed by a year now? we can approach this together!
  • Hi all

    I just booked a 2 bhk in Runwal Elina. Possession is in Dec 2017. Visited the site yesterday and it looks like that it should be finished in time. Builder is also saying they will build a road from the main road till the property, any idea if this is true? Did anyone face delay in getting the property registered? How is project manager Soma's promptness in dealing with customer issues?

    Regards
    AJ
    CommentQuote
    6 Comments
    • vsikoncept2 years ago
      Original possession is December 2016. Builder will have to compensate for the delay
  • What is the penalty clause in your agreement ? Builder is refusing to add any penalty clause for delay in the agreement. I agree, we should all combine together to make sure that the builder listens to us.

    The builder is charging a sum of 5L for Gym. Is the gym happening ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • abhikj2 years ago
      Since my agreement is now RERA compliant, penalty clause for late possession is same for both parties ( SBI deposit rate + 2%). In earlier draft, it was heavily skewed in favour of builder. I heard they started giving fit out possessions. 5L for gym is extremely high. I guess since the project is small, per flat cost would have increased. But still its very high.
  • 5 lakh charges for gym. Woow runwal rocks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rishabh393
    What is the penalty clause in your agreement ? Builder is refusing to add any penalty clause for delay in the agreement. I agree, we should all combine together to make sure that the builder listens to us.

    The builder is charging a sum of 5L for Gym. Is the gym happening ?


    Is this 5 Lacs only for Gym or actually Club House charge which could include whole lot of amenities not just Gym?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KK0099


    Is this 5 Lacs only for Gym or actually Club House charge which could include whole lot of amenities not just Gym?


    This is what it says for 5L (plus service tax)

    "One time Fitness Centre charges per flat (Non - Refundable)"

    Is there a club house too with other amenities ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rishabh393


    This is what it says for 5L (plus service tax)

    "One time Fitness Centre charges per flat (Non - Refundable)"

    Is there a club house too with other amenities ?


    Mine is a question ... not sure if Club House is there but assuming it is there as this project is kind of luxury project if in Andheri at such price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KK0099


    Mine is a question ... not sure if Club House is there but assuming it is there as this project is kind of luxury project if in Andheri at such price.


    Ooh ok. It doesn't has club house, but only a Gym, for which there is a cost (extra) of 5L (plus service tax) per flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rishabh393


    Ooh ok. It doesn't has club house, but only a Gym, for which there is a cost (extra) of 5L (plus service tax) per flat.


    5 lacs for a GYM only... Very steeply priced. In the most premium projects, i have seen prices of a max 6 lacs which factors for entire Club House (inclusive of gym, swimming pool, tennis courts, etc...)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dalvinitin


    5 lacs for a GYM only... Very steeply priced. In the most premium projects, i have seen prices of a max 6 lacs which factors for entire Club House (inclusive of gym, swimming pool, tennis courts, etc...)


    Yeah, you are right. Above all, these extra costs were not communicated during booking Or allotment, but were communicated during agreement only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rishabh393


    Yeah, you are right. Above all, these extra costs were not communicated during booking Or allotment, but were communicated during agreement only.


    Are you planning to lodge a complaint under RERA ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, Any update on the project? I am hearing that the builder is extremely slow in finishing the project. Have they filed for OC?

    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • mydream2 years ago
      Hello Barry,

      Please search for (Runwal Elina Connect) in your FB profile and click interested for the event.