Hi All,

I have booked a 2BHK Flat at Poonam Estate, Cluster 1, Shrishti, Mira Road.

Its near D Mart and Shagun Hotel.

Its a project of 6 wings of 18 storey each and possession is expected in June 2013.

Would like to check if any of the IREF members have booked or invested in this Project.

Would be great to connect with them.

Below is the link to Google Map which will help you locate the property:

https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Shagun(Balaji+Grand),+MTNL+Road,+Mira+Road+ East,+Mira+Bhayandar,+Maharashtra&hl=en≪=19.2759 75,72.870786&spn=0.002785,0.005284&sll=19.276856,7 2.871317&sspn=0.002785,0.005284&oq=Shagun&t=h&hq=S hagun(Balaji+Grand),+MTNL+Road,+Mira+Road+East,+Mi ra+Bhayandar,+Maharashtra&z=18

For others, the same builder is developing other buildings in the same lane know as Cluster 2 & 3.

Heard the current prevailing rates are around Rs.6300 p.s.f
Read more
71 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi
    Just to clarify the location :- The nearby landmarks for Poonam Estate Cluster1 are MORE (the Aditya Birla retail chain-not sure if this is still operational or not) and Balaji restaurant (very famous chain of restaurants all over Mumbai).

This project is bang opposite Icici bank mira rd branch.

This is really a prime property in terms of location, price appreciation, etc.
    Rates, i believe have already crossed 6500 psf and nearby projects like Kalptaru Shrishti already quoting 7500-8000 psf for 'Ready Possession'.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Brij. You are right.

Thanks for your help.

Have you invested here or you stay in Mira Road?

Looking out for people who have bought flats in Cluster 1 or 2 or 3.

Thought would be great to exchange thoughts and information.

CommentQuote
  • Hi Alok

I am staying in Mira rd hence have an idea of the latest developments, but not personally invested in this project.

Cheers !
    CommentQuote
  • Poonam Estate Cluster 1

Hi Alok,
    I have booked a 2BHK flat in Poonam Estate, Cluster 1. The possession was supposed to be given on December 2012 as per agreement, but recently I heard it has been postponed to June 2013. Currently I am not residing in Mumbai and unaware about the progress of work. Can you please reflect the development /status of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the possession is in June 2013

Hi Ijaz,

Yes, you are right. I also have been informed that the possession is moved to June 2013. I did visit the site sometime back and have seen enough workers on the site.

They are now focusing on building the parking lot. Hope you are aware that they are building Puzzle Parking to accomodate more cars. Also the Garden will now be built on the Parking lot. It could be around 8 ft from the ground level.

Also note that they have not yet started selling the Parking which I guess should cost us more than 4 Lakhs.

You could PM me for further details so that we do not clog the thread.

Waiting for more people who have booked/invested in this property.
    CommentQuote
  • Still hoping to find someone in any of the Poonam Estate Projects i.e Cluster 1, 2 or 3
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by contactbrij
    Hi
    Just to clarify the location :- The nearby landmarks for Poonam Estate Cluster1 are MORE (the Aditya Birla retail chain-not sure if this is still operational or not) and Balaji restaurant (very famous chain of restaurants all over Mumbai).

This project is bang opposite Icici bank mira rd branch.

This is really a prime property in terms of location, price appreciation, etc.
    Rates, i believe have already crossed 6500 psf and nearby projects like Kalptaru Shrishti already quoting 7500-8000 psf for 'Ready Possession'.

i have also invested in mira road, but still after learning the rates here, all i feel is the rates are towering and insane!
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the rates are still towering....

Hi alpha123,

Glad to hear that you have also invested.

Just keen to know whether you have booked in Cluster 1, 2 or 3.

Also I completely agree that the rates are really insane. For eg. these projects around Shrishti area are being quoted & sold at Rs.6500 p.s.f
    CommentQuote
  • wow 6500 for mira road is amazingly high !
    CommentQuote
  • Mira Road Punam Estate

Hi, I have been considering locations like GB Road and Mira Road. for quite some time. I already own a mhada row house in charkop. I am planning to sell that and take a 2bhk in one of the above areas. Had seen poonam estate looked really good to me. The price is a bit steap considering the are. But Havent had the time to go around mira road too much. What are your views on the same. My budget is around 65 all inclusive. Had also seen mahavir kalpavruksh on GB road. loved the prjct. Any views on that.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ashwin,

The location of Poonam estate is quite good. It can be well considered for the purpose of staying there.

I guess you may get a deal around that area for around 70 Lakhs for a 2BHK.

Also I am keen to know about your Mhada row house in Charkop. How much are you intending to sell it at ?

I would be interested in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Alok,
    Yesterday I got a phone call from the estate agent saying the car park slot sale has stated and shall cost me Rs 4 lakhs. Could you please provide me some suggestion regarding this? Do you have any information how they shall do the allotment. The amount seems to be quite high for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ijaz,

Even I got the same call. Not sure if you have booked with intention of staying or as an investment. In either case would suggest you to buy the parking.

For Cluster 1, they never envisaged the need of parking for approx 200 cars. The story started only when they got approvals for 18 floors (previously 14).

To accommodate so many cars, they changed the design and now the Garden will be on the same height as the first floor. Also they are implementing puzzle parking which works based on Hydraulic machines. This will definitely increase the monthly maintenance cost.

I guess since its a puzzle parking, there will not be allotment of a specific parking space. Not sure if there are any open or stilt parking available. I doubt so.

I foresee that there will be shortage of parking slots in this specific complex and hence suggest to buy it.

Regarding the price, I also agree that its on the higher side. 3 Lakhs should have been reasonable.

Pls let me know once you have a discussion with Builder on the same. Will do the same.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear aloke, Sorry for not replying was away for work around places :) the row house is a 25m G+1 Structure RCC 1 hall kitchen 2 bedroom ( 1 master bed ) with gallery :) its been done up well if you compare rest of the 25 or 30m structures. i am quoting 43.5L for this. Got few offers in hand. just considering few of them let me know if you are interested as well.
    CommentQuote
  • regarding buying parking lot

Originally Posted by ijazinamdar
    Hi Alok,
    Yesterday I got a phone call from the estate agent saying the car park slot sale has stated and shall cost me Rs 4 lakhs. Could you please provide me some suggestion regarding this? Do you have any information how they shall do the allotment. The amount seems to be quite high for me.

Hi Ijaz,

Just wanted to know if you have bought the parking lot. For me, I am very much confused and hence not been able to decide whether I should put this kinda money for a parking slot. More importantly when I intend to give it on rent for next one year.

Your thought ?
    CommentQuote