Hi All,

I have booked a 2BHK Flat at Poonam Estate, Cluster 1, Shrishti, Mira Road.

Its near D Mart and Shagun Hotel.

Its a project of 6 wings of 18 storey each and possession is expected in June 2013.

Would like to check if any of the IREF members have booked or invested in this Project.

Would be great to connect with them.

Below is the link to Google Map which will help you locate the property:

https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Shagun(Balaji+Grand),+MTNL+Road,+Mira+Road+ East,+Mira+Bhayandar,+Maharashtra&hl=en≪=19.2759 75,72.870786&spn=0.002785,0.005284&sll=19.276856,7 2.871317&sspn=0.002785,0.005284&oq=Shagun&t=h&hq=S hagun(Balaji+Grand),+MTNL+Road,+Mira+Road+East,+Mi ra+Bhayandar,+Maharashtra&z=18

For others, the same builder is developing other buildings in the same lane know as Cluster 2 & 3.

Heard the current prevailing rates are around Rs.6300 p.s.f
Read more
71 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi every body,
    When is the possession of Cluster 1 in mira road.
    The builder was saying that the possession will be Dec 2012, than in March 2013, then in June 2013.
    Now does anybody have idea what is the current situation and what is the reason of this delay in possession?
    The building seems to be ready, then why is the builder delaying the possession?

Furthermore, what is the current resale price in Cluster 1?
    Can anyone advise

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Need information regarding shubh Ashish

Hi,

Does any one have any Idea about Shub Ashish bldg. we have invested around 3yrs back but there is no progress in project. Does any one have any idea about it.. Location is Kanakia Opp to Mayors Bunglow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sufiyanman
    Hi every body,
    When is the possession of Cluster 1 in mira road.
    The builder was saying that the possession will be Dec 2012, than in March 2013, then in June 2013.
    Now does anybody have idea what is the current situation and what is the reason of this delay in possession?
    The building seems to be ready, then why is the builder delaying the possession?

Furthermore, what is the current resale price in Cluster 1?
    Can anyone advise

Regards

Hi Sufiyanman,

The latest I heard was possession in Aug 2013. The builder has raised a demand letter for Plumbing Work with 95% completion.

Yes, the building is ready, but I guess these small tasks like electric, plumbing etc takes longer time than placing slabs.Also OC needs to be in place for possession.

My guess is the possession might happen only around Oct/Nov 2013.

According to my analysis, Cluster 1 may be currently being sold by Agents for approx 6500 psf.

Would appreciate if you can let the group know when did you purchase and at what rate.

Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashwinpalkar
    Dear aloke, Sorry for not replying was away for work around places :) the row house is a 25m G+1 Structure RCC 1 hall kitchen 2 bedroom ( 1 master bed ) with gallery :) its been done up well if you compare rest of the 25 or 30m structures. i am quoting 43.5L for this. Got few offers in hand. just considering few of them let me know if you are interested as well.

Hi Ashwin,

Would be interesting to know if you sold your MHADA flat and got one in Poonam Estate Cluster 1.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aloksharma2
    Hi Sufiyanman,

The latest I heard was possession in Aug 2013. The builder has raised a demand letter for Plumbing Work with 95% completion.

Yes, the building is ready, but I guess these small tasks like electric, plumbing etc takes longer time than placing slabs.Also OC needs to be in place for possession.

My guess is the possession might happen only around Oct/Nov 2013.

According to my analysis, Cluster 1 may be currently being sold by Agents for approx 6500 psf.

Would appreciate if you can let the group know when did you purchase and at what rate.

Hope this helps.

Hi Alok,

Thankyou for the update. I have purchased the apartment 2 years back at 5200 psf.
    What about you when did you purchase and what rate?

Regards,
    CommentQuote
    Hi Ashwin,

Would be interesting to know if you sold your MHADA flat and got one in Poonam Estate Cluster 1.

Hi Ashwin,

Which place is your row house. Can you give me the exact location.
    What is the sqft area of the row house.
    If you have some pictures kindly upload it

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sufiyanman
    Hi Alok,

Thankyou for the update. I have purchased the apartment 2 years back at 5200 psf.
    What about you when did you purchase and what rate?

Regards,

Hi Sufiyanman,

Have purchased approx 4 years back at Rs.3100 psft.

The latest date given by the builder for Possession is Mid September 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • @alok and @sufiyan .. did you guys got this flat full white without any cash component. i decided to defer this because builder was asking for 30%-40% in cash ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yasob7
    @alok and @sufiyan .. did you guys got this flat full white without any cash component. i decided to defer this because builder was asking for 30%-40% in cash ....

I got it for full white.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

hi friends what is parking price in poonam estate cluster 1
    CommentQuote
    I got it for full white.

nice .. I hope i can get some re-saler like that who like full white :-)
    CommentQuote
  • when will the building get OC
    CommentQuote
  • When is Possession for Cluster 1 ?

Originally Posted by fshaikh1234
    when will the building get OC

Hi Friends,

Have been away for a while.

Anyone has any update on the Possession date for Cluster 1?
    CommentQuote
  • i hv 2bhk flat in poonam estate cluster 1 i want to sell it 7400 per sqft
    CommentQuote
  • i hv 2bhk flat in poonam estate cluster 1 i want to sell it 7400 per sqft
    CommentQuote