Hi All,

I have booked a 2BHK Flat at Poonam Estate, Cluster 1, Shrishti, Mira Road.

Its near D Mart and Shagun Hotel.

Its a project of 6 wings of 18 storey each and possession is expected in June 2013.

Would like to check if any of the IREF members have booked or invested in this Project.

Would be great to connect with them.

Below is the link to Google Map which will help you locate the property:

https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Shagun(Balaji+Grand),+MTNL+Road,+Mira+Road+ East,+Mira+Bhayandar,+Maharashtra&hl=en≪=19.2759 75,72.870786&spn=0.002785,0.005284&sll=19.276856,7 2.871317&sspn=0.002785,0.005284&oq=Shagun&t=h&hq=S hagun(Balaji+Grand),+MTNL+Road,+Mira+Road+East,+Mi ra+Bhayandar,+Maharashtra&z=18

For others, the same builder is developing other buildings in the same lane know as Cluster 2 & 3.

Heard the current prevailing rates are around Rs.6300 p.s.f
Read more
71 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Around same price, but I guess it was on the higher side
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aloksharma2
    Around same price, but I guess it was on the higher side

so this is not fixed one. some pay more some pay less?
    when I was booking agent told me around 4 lac (he was guessing but usually they wont quote so low ) and now when booking was opened he asked 6 lac , I felt they are asking high as now I already booked a flat of 80 lac, and buying parking is automatic choice.

As of now I didnt take it and still thinkg but if i plan to re sale I might face problem if i dont take parking. Somebody buying a crore house willd efinately ask for parking.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Lalith,

I had exactly the same doubt and was thinking whether to go for Parking or not. However I decided to opt for Parking and I believe that was the right choice. It will be difficult to sell without a Car Park.

Infact I went for a Stilt Parking instead of Puzzle Parking in Cluster 1.

We all know Parking Space is a prized possession these days.

Infact you could rent out your Parking space separately for around Rs.1500 pm in Cluster 1.

Regarding the price, you are right. There is never a fixed price. It always depends on either the Builder or Agent. Would suggest you to try and go through an Agent to buy the parking. You might get it cheaper. I know an agent who deals in Poonam Cluster properties and I can connect you to him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalitsingh
    Investment , wanted to know current rate & is 6 lac for parking normal??

Best of Luck Lalit. However if you are opting for Loan, it might hamper your Return on Investments in a big way.

Glad that I booked in Cluster 1 way back in 2009 3100 p.s.f. It was a barren land at that moment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aloksharma2
    Hi Lalith,

I had exactly the same doubt and was thinking whether to go for Parking or not. However I decided to opt for Parking and I believe that was the right choice. It will be difficult to sell without a Car Park.

Infact I went for a Stilt Parking instead of Puzzle Parking in Cluster 1.

We all know Parking Space is a prized possession these days.

Infact you could rent out your Parking space separately for around Rs.1500 pm in Cluster 1.

Regarding the price, you are right. There is never a fixed price. It always depends on either the Builder or Agent. Would suggest you to try and go through an Agent to buy the parking. You might get it cheaper. I know an agent who deals in Poonam Cluster properties and I can connect you to him.

oh the agent will help to get only for parking ? if ok then great thanks it will of great help ..
    CommentQuote
  • In Hubtown Gardenia, open parking is for 3 L and stilt for 4 L. These are builder quotes. Not easily available though.

I believe 6 L is way too high, maybe also because there are few parking slots.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All - What is the best price that one should expect to sell off a 2BHK at Poonam Estate Cluster 1 - 920 square feet and how long would it take to sell it off ?
    CommentQuote
  • contactbrij; - Being a senior member can you please suggest the best way to sell a 2 BHK at Poonam Estate Cluster 1 & expected price . Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Any feedback is appreciated .. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Best way to sell quickly is thru local agent. You can expect 7500 psf minimum. You can try your luck depending on your flat view, parking etc to get 300-500 Rs more psf.. It is one of the best complex in Mira road and the most posh area. Hence its a premium flat.

If u go by portal listings etc people are quoting 8500-9000 psf but I feel it's too difficult to close deal at that rate..

Good luck !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HeadStrong
    contactbrij; - Being a senior member can you please suggest the best way to sell a 2 BHK at Poonam Estate Cluster 1 & expected price . Thanks in advance

7500 to 8000 depending the floor and view.
    CommentQuote