Royal Palms, Royal Palms India, Goregaon East, Mumbai

Last updated: June 5 2016
100 | Posts
45762 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Palms, Royal Palms India, Goregaon East, Mumbai

Anyone has news of Royal Palms, Goregaon? Has anyone bought an apartment there or seen the place? Is it worth purchasing an apartment there? How is the location and reputation of the builder?

Re : Royal Palms, Royal Palms India, Goregaon East, Mumbai

Had checked the place about a year back .. the surroundings are nice .. lush green .. weekend home .. probably yes but definitely not a primary residence in Mumbai .. the damned place is just too isolated and far off from everything .. construction quality was also semed so so .. some of the buildings had a half completed, deserted look .. some buildings which were ready seemed to have been ready for quite a while but with no sign of anyone dwelling in them .. not sure what the rate was / is but it was definitely in the 7000 mark .. we didn't bother for a second lookie

Originally posted by devroop.dhar View Post
    Anyone has news of Royal Palms, Goregaon? Has anyone bought an apartment there or seen the place? Is it worth purchasing an apartment there? How is the location and reputation of the builder?
    Last edited by Kimmig; July 5 2009, 09:53 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

The rates have come down to less than 5000 now...Probably not many takers. Will chk the place next weekend..!!

Comment

royal palms.. deserted

I went to see royal palms in one of the building just next to entrance and emerald club.

The building looks deserted and locality looks bit dead, seems no one cares of the beauty of the locality. The construction work is still on. Guess not many people have taken up the place, the builder shows on their website that its completely sold out.

I loved the view from one of the high rise floors.

The Floors look more like a HOTEL / HOSTEL, than like a resident apartment. Don't know if this european idea of community block works in India. Guess most of the people are living on rent out there.

The flats are more box like and rooms small. They claim the 1bhk is 535 sq ft which doesn't looks like one.

Royal Palms always sounds like a posh place but when you go there it is no where posh as they advertise.
        Yet, I am still tempted by the lush greenery around. I want to know what precautions should one take on buying a flat there.

Cheers!

Comment

Royal palms

I accompanied a friend of mine who went to buy a flat in Royal palms. The building is a new building, at the enterance. It is a high rise building.

I found this place very deserted and not many people have occupied the building. The place is quite dead. What I like about the place is the greenery around.

I think there are flats available for sale and wonder if Royal Palms is a good buy. Is the builder reliable will they be good to maintain the area well? What should one person be careful about when buying the flat in royal palms. Am I being too cautious?

The electricity is provided by MSEB and not BSES... does that mean the electricity will not be regular. I thought it was part of Mumbai and would get all the facility of mumbai. They have a few hundred flats in the building and I was surprised to see about 100 parking space for residents... wonder where the rest of the people will park their cars.

Please share your views.

thanks.

Comment

royal palms

did you get to check the royal palms? whts your view?
            most of the flats around there are sold out but still not inhabited. Is it a good buy there, do you think builder will be able to deliver amenities in the buildings which are ready for occupation?

thanks

Comment

I have gone to two banks (HDFC and IDBI) asking if they would grant me loan to buy in Royal palms and they have refused me loans. They say there are some legal hassles...

Is it that bad?

Comment

stay away from Royal Palms.. Not worth getting into even if you get it for FREE !!!!!

I am not kidding...
                Stay clear from that project even if it comes less than 2,000 per sq.ft
                Scores of problems all over the place
                Talk to any owner there and you would find all kinda horror stories..
                Ram

Comment

NO

The entry is through aarey colony- it is deserted at night and it is scarry even for men to travel alone at night because of theft scare, so forget abt women.

Also there is some legal hassle related to forest land, so loan etc may be a problem

Comment

Pinnacle:- "Horror Stories"... I am scared of Bhoots.!!!!

And yes if the Bank is not giving loan.... it is best to not buy anything there... it means the Banks have done their checks and there indeed are some legal hassles

Trust the Banks.. if not anyone else.

VK
                    Last edited by veeemkay; August 28 2009, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X